i am done with this update and now looking for the next one..
    any guesses, RIM rep's views/voices/rumors ?
    06-09-11 05:10 PM
    anytime u want.... delete a core app and you'll get an update notification right quick
    howarmat, rroyy, Shao128 and 8 others like this.
    06-09-11 05:13 PM
    anytime u want.... delete a core app and you'll get an update notification right quick
    i spit mtn dew on the PC at work from that one
    06-09-11 05:34 PM
    The tuesday before or after the next pb release.
    06-09-11 05:40 PM
    LOL this is the forum post of the year for me
    06-09-11 05:40 PM
    The tuesday before after the next pb release.
    I go with that. Although with this one including all the language support I would say the next update will probably be after release.
    06-09-11 05:50 PM
    i think RIM will stay pretty close to the 60 day statement made by Jim. even if it means releasing unfinished software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 06:00 PM
    june 15th or 17th :P or just do what smackberry says. her idea is like christmas everyday if you blind fold your self and delete a random native app. you dont know what you deleted but ohhh look and update yayyyy! i just wish they would give the crackberry community (**** all the others) more of a heads up on when and what with these updates.
    06-09-11 06:01 PM
    well my guess next update will have all the basic complaints fulfilled to silence all those bashing critics.
    Like Native email, calendar, MS exchange server support etc etc. and hopefully all of the important apps that are currently on the BB phones.
    Last edited by naudurivsm; 06-10-11 at 09:28 AM.
    06-09-11 06:02 PM
    well my guess next update will have all the basic complaints fulfilled
    Like Native email, calendar, MS exchange server support etc etc. and hopefully all of the important apps that are currently on the BB phones.
    and open the door for more complaints yayy!
    bbaleno likes this.
    06-09-11 06:04 PM
    well my guess next update will have all the basic complaints fulfilled
    wishful thinker. We will be lucky to get half the bugs worked out and maybe a few new apps like bbm and email

06-09-11 06:11 PM
    Was there a recent update? I hadn't noticed much change!
    06-09-11 06:39 PM
    I can't wait for the update to fix this update. App world is slower and apps don't work. I can't delete aol or yahoo mail. one step forward, two back imo.
    06-09-11 06:41 PM
    at this point there isn't much I personally want RIM to update (although being able to reorganize browser bookmarks would be nice..)

no, what I REALLY want is for frikkin Adobe to update this gawdaweful PDF reader. I want an NDK so we can start getting real games like iOS. THAT's what I want.

the pb firmware's fine. sure it could be better, but between stuff like autocorrect and professional-grade apps (as opposed to the amateur hour filling app world right now), I'll take the apps any day.
    06-09-11 08:40 PM
    at this point there isn't much I personally want RIM to update (although being able to reorganize browser bookmarks would be nice..)

no, what I REALLY want is for frikkin Adobe to update this gawdaweful PDF reader. I want an NDK so we can start getting real games like iOS. THAT's what I want.

the pb firmware's fine. sure it could be better, but between stuff like autocorrect and professional-grade apps (as opposed to the amateur hour filling app world right now), I'll take the apps any day.
    I'm with ya on most of this. I still can't believe RIM doesn't have their NDK out yet.... and on another note.... did you see the video Kevin did comparing iMess with BBM? The only thing i want to comment on at this point is.... I thought it wasn't out yet?? so what the h*ll is TiPb doing with a copy?? oh wait.... that's the way Apple does things.... the whole freaken world will know about iMess by the fall release.... seriously RIM... learn how to "do it" from Apple.... cause come fall they're gonna be giving bbm a real run for its money... sooooo many people (non bb people) still don't know what bbm even is nor what its capable of. Even Kevin in his comparison to iMess totally brushed over the fact that bbm can have sms in bbm... IMO he made iMess look better in this regard... even though bbm has had that feature for how long???? anyway... I'm done my rant, thanks for reading (sent on my pb on crackberry.com)
    06-09-11 08:55 PM
    I'm with ya on most of this. I still can't believe RIM doesn't have their NDK out yet.... and on another note.... did you see the video Kevin did comparing iMess with BBM? The only thing i want to comment on at this point is.... I thought it wasn't out yet?? so what the h*ll is TiPb doing with a copy??
    How to Get iOS 5 Beta for FREE Today!

[edit]Snipped the rest of my original reply... mistakenly quoted something out of context.
    Last edited by rmjones101; 06-09-11 at 09:20 PM.
    06-09-11 09:15 PM
    I heard it will be the day after the next cycle of the blue moon in the age of aquarius..
    06-09-11 09:33 PM
    How to Get iOS 5 Beta for FREE Today!

[edit]Snipped the rest of my original reply... mistakenly quoted something out of context.
    aaah.... thanks. Makes sense as to how they have it - lol.
    06-10-11 12:07 AM
    Patience OP, patience. You already have a great product, no reason to complain too much
    06-10-11 12:57 AM
    why asking for an update again? what's up with you guys? more than the update I am expecting major apps to roll out before the end of june.
    06-10-11 06:25 AM
    Seems many are having issues with App World with this last update..

Wipes fresh reinstalls don't seem to help for long. So I say a small bug fix coming soon.

Tim
    06-10-11 07:05 AM
    There is a question here?

I thought they had already established a pattern of very late on the first Monday of the month.
    06-10-11 08:17 AM
    I'm with ya on most of this. I still can't believe RIM doesn't have their NDK out yet.... and on another note.... did you see the video Kevin did comparing iMess with BBM? The only thing i want to comment on at this point is.... I thought it wasn't out yet?? so what the h*ll is TiPb doing with a copy?? oh wait.... that's the way Apple does things.... the whole freaken world will know about iMess by the fall release.... seriously RIM... learn how to "do it" from Apple.... cause come fall they're gonna be giving bbm a real run for its money... sooooo many people (non bb people) still don't know what bbm even is nor what its capable of. Even Kevin in his comparison to iMess totally brushed over the fact that bbm can have sms in bbm... IMO he made iMess look better in this regard... even though bbm has had that feature for how long???? anyway... I'm done my rant, thanks for reading (sent on my pb on crackberry.com)
    I actually didn't realize BBM could do that! I've been using it for years and never realized you could have SMS in BBM!
    06-10-11 08:18 AM
    i am done with this update and now looking for the next one..
    any guesses, RIM rep's views/voices/rumors ?
    June 16th is my guess.
    06-10-11 08:21 AM
    after reading so many angry responses in other posts, which seemed to be the trend, when i open this post i expect an angry answer but this is soooo funny

06-10-11 08:37 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD