View Poll Results: Will you buy a BlackBerry PlayBook?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I definitely will!

87 64.93%
  • No. Not not for me.

6 4.48%
  • Maybe. I'll have to wait for more information.

41 30.60%
    Yes I will get but will probally wait for the 4g/wifi/32gb or 64gb model but it is on my xmas list! Hey Santa Are you reading this I have been a good boy!!!!!
    09-28-10 08:56 PM
    Put me down for 2 of them. One for the missess and one for me. If that's all that will be under the tree this xmas its all good. (Well maybe a case to go with it as a stocking stuffer lol)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 09:40 PM
    I would like to say that it depends on the price but I know I will break down and just buy it. I can't wait!!!
    09-28-10 10:59 PM
    ...but its my current bb phone of choice that i'm debating on what to get in order for me to take advantage of the 3G tethering. as soon as this device is ready, it'll be time to retire my 8900. can't decide between the Torch or Pearl 9100. i guess whichever offers better battery life. hmm

on a side note, i saw right passed the iPad. nothing more than a iPod touch with a bigger screen. this was most certainly the ace that RIM had up their sleeve the entire time. i'm wondering how many new iPhone-Android converts are gonna jump back?
    09-28-10 11:17 PM
    yeah i'm definitely buying it.... My ipad wont be used as much after this is released.
    09-28-10 11:46 PM
    If there is a GPS chip in it and the pairing of the tablet and a blackberry allows the use of the web through the BB, I'll buy it.
    09-29-10 12:29 AM
    If I were into buying a tablet, the PlayBook would be the one that I would buy, hands down. But I don't know if I would need a tablet device at this point. My BB seems to be the only thing that I need right now.

09-29-10 05:01 AM
    I know I will be buying one of these bad boys!
    09-29-10 06:38 AM
    I'm getting one as well. Will get the first version that drops. Will always have a BBRY for it to sync to.

09-29-10 06:52 PM
    My HTC Evo can 3G/4G tether so I'm not worried about having to get another BB on Sprint (don't like their selection) in order to take advantage of it. Besides, if the tether doesn't work I can always create a hotspot.
    If it would show that Public Poll option in a pop-out window I would turn it on, but having it be like that with close to 100 votes already would make for a disaster.
    10-01-10 11:49 AM
    I will definitely be in line for this bad boy. I can't wait, I wish it were dropping before '11

10-02-10 05:05 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD