Could someone post the official playbook wallpapers for download? i think they are in the sdk or simulator but i am not sure how to get them out.

help!
    10-25-10 08:14 PM
    10-26-10 12:10 AM
    Hi,

Here is a link to over 70 High Res images (1024x600) for the PlayBook:

BlackBerry PlayBook Wallpaper - BlackBerry Forums Gallery @ The Unofficial BlackBerry Support Forum - Asia Pacific

Thanks,

Gary
    04-19-11 09:44 PM
    Could someone post the official playbook wallpapers for download? i think they are in the sdk or simulator but i am not sure how to get them out.

help!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/pl...papers-609222/
    05-03-11 03:04 PM
    BUMP!

When I upgraded my Playbook to OS 2.0 (the minute I bought my Playbook in late February), it ran well for a day and then I had to reinstall the OS for some reason.
    I lost all the official wallpapers, most of which are pretty nice indeed. Can someone please post a working link to the 25 or so official wallpapers that are supposed to be on the device? Failing that, they are on my wife's but I have no idea how to extract them. Any help would be mucho appreciado!
    03-23-12 09:51 AM
    Why has nobody answered this? I find a variety of posts asking this question, but am still looking for a simple answer.

I can find where to download the wallpaper files, but how do you put them back on the Playbook in the right place?

Of course, I might just be blind and missing the answer.
    04-28-12 05:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD