So, now that we have OS 2 and it seems to be working quite nicely...

Does anyone have any idea or "Speculation" about the KB that Kevin from CB showed off not too long ago? Is it going to happen or should I go ahead and get one from Amazon that got good reviews?

Anyone???

Also - Can someone help me understand how to "Sideload" or load a .bar file so that I can get Words with Friends. Please send me a Direct Message. Or if you wanna Video Chat - My info's on my profile. I'll be near my "Precious" as I seem to be referring to my PB lately later on...

Thanks!
    02-22-12 01:54 PM
    yeah, where is this elusive keyboard!

me wants one!
    02-22-12 02:06 PM
    yea its called the 9900
    02-22-12 02:35 PM
    I was just coming on these boards to ask about this fabled keyboard. IMO, I'd wait for the official version. The size, trackpad, and case look like they will come together so nicely that I'd hate to drop some coin on an alternative only to buy the real deal in a month or so from now.

As for side-loading apps, a quick search will do the trick, just make sure you've got the latest Desktop Software installed and maybe search for DDPBInstaller.

I've got faith you'll figure it out quite quickly.
    02-22-12 02:46 PM
    yea its called the 9900
    Funny, mine is a 9930. You must have the older keyboard.
    02-22-12 02:48 PM
    Funny, mine is a 9930. You must have the older keyboard.
    And mine, a 9930, that is, is in the mail, walking across the US with the Tortoise!
    02-22-12 03:22 PM
    Yes it's called the bold series via BRIDGE!!!!!

02-22-12 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD