Official Bluetooth BlackBerry Mini Keyboard With Trackpad for PlayBook Coming Soon - BerryReview

I think this keyboard is really cool first of all. However in the slides in the link you will notice the Microsoft symbol......Anyone care to speculate on what this implies?
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    01-28-12 03:36 PM
    It looks to be on the Logo for Docs to Go when you first open that App up... and from there to pick which one you want to open.

JMHO..
    Last edited by jafobabe; 01-28-12 at 03:45 PM.
    01-28-12 03:42 PM
    It looks to be on the Docs to Go when you first open that App up... and from there to pick which one you want to open.

JMHO..
    Microsoft did announce a strategic partnership with RIM last may....Microsoft is a major software company. I can only imagine that the announced partnership would involve some time to have anything substantial materialism.
    01-28-12 03:47 PM
    Official Bluetooth BlackBerry Mini Keyboard With Trackpad for PlayBook Coming Soon - BerryReview

I think this keyboard is really cool first of all. However in the slides in the link you will notice the Microsoft symbol......Anyone care to speculate on what this implies?
    Remote desktop connection
    01-28-12 03:53 PM
    That thing looks sweet!!! Wonder how small the keys are, though. I've been wanting a keyboard/trackpad (mouse) combo, with a case (just like this).

I have one now, keyboard/case combo, and love it. But it's just the keyboard, and I still have to stop and touch the screen to get to dialogue boxes. Also, the keys are pretty close together. A guy with big fingers would likely have trouble using it.
    01-28-12 03:54 PM

It's remote desktop...
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 01-28-12 at 03:57 PM.
    01-28-12 03:55 PM
    you will notice the Microsoft symbol......Anyone care to speculate on what this implies?
    It's pretty clearly the Citrix Receiver app. It doesn't mean Windows 8 on PlayBook.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-28-12 05:14 PM
    I don't know who made up that presentation, but it wasn't RIM. Look at the grammar mistakes, inconsistent capitalization of "PlayBook", inconsistent use of trademark symbols, no "internal use only" footer, and non-standard formatting of the text.

I wouldn't be surprised if a bluetooth keyboard is coming, but this presentation was not made by RIM so I'd take its contents with a huge grain of salt.
    01-28-12 05:25 PM
    Kevin did a review on this bluetooth keyboard case combo a couple of months ago. I don't have the link, but just search, I'm sure its there. Nice....Very NICE, a must have accessory for ME
    01-28-12 05:37 PM
    Oh yeah! I'm super excited about this! I was looking on eBay at some after seeing something on this. That is going to make the PB experience even better.
    01-28-12 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD