Are they like tacos?
    Don't even tell him about the Chimichinga........

c
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 09:42 AM
    Hot flashes?????

c
    It's manonpause
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 09:42 AM
    It's manonpause
    you mean gnomeopaause

actually I thing he may need more fiber
    Carl Estes and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-26-13 09:52 AM
    you mean gnomeopaause

actually I thing he may need more fiber
    If he gets his POPCORN thingy working he will be fine..........

c
    dphjeff and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-26-13 10:02 AM
    If he gets his POPCORN thingy working he will be fine..........

c
    he needs to use more butter
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    08-26-13 10:04 AM
    he needs to use more butter
    The cowboy told him that!!
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    08-26-13 10:05 AM
    The cowboy told him that!!
    Your sick cat!
    08-26-13 10:07 AM
    Your sick cat!
    I'm not the one with corrupted mind.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-13 10:08 AM
    Your all on the bloody list!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    08-26-13 10:08 AM
    How much do I get to inherit? Just give me the numbers already!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-26-13 10:09 AM
    I'm not the one with corrupted mind.
    Wanta bet. Keep telling yourself that.
    08-26-13 10:13 AM
    Oh my goodness S_O_M killed someone and got blood all over his list.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-13 10:15 AM
    I'm going to Maryland because nobody likes me here?
    Does it really matter where you go? We can still find you!
    08-26-13 10:16 AM
    Does it really matter where you go? We can still find you!
    Stocker!
    08-26-13 10:20 AM
    Boys, boys oh and other creatures, this is me your selling down the river! I have a new destiny stretched out in front of me and and and............ I want to cry suddenly?
    Selling you? How? You're the one who invaded the Colonies to feed from our taxes. You sold yourself for a popcorn machine that's underwater.....
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-13 10:26 AM
    Selling you? How? You're the one who invaded the Colonies to feed from our taxes. You sold yourself for a popcorn machine that's underwater.....
    Now listen you the popcorn machine incident thingy was not my fault at all. It didn't work proper like the box it said on would work. Now that's not my fault. Anyway it look fine now with all that stuff growing on it and the fish swimming around it. Looks like an artificial reef.......... oh god I've done something for green peace!!!!!!! does that mean i
    An urban warrior now?
    Carl Estes, dphjeff and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-26-13 10:35 AM
    Now listen you the popcorn machine incident thingy was not my fault at all. It didn't work proper like the box it said on would work. Now that's not my fault. Anyway it look fine now with all that stuff growing on it and the fish swimming around it. Looks like an artificial reef.......... oh god I've done something for green peace!!!!!!! does that mean i
    An urban warrior now?
    And when you plug it in, does it cook your fish too? That's assuming that you're actually fishing.....

Okay, back to popcorn. It seems that all of our Special High Intensity Training on how to make popcorn is over your head. Request a new assignment to Offutt AFB in Nebraska, a state that is know for corn. I'm sure that they could spare a couple of second lieutenants to give you a basic course on popcorn, and maybe they'll let you have a gold "butter bar" for your collar too, but only after the class.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    08-26-13 10:53 AM
    And when you plug it in, does it cook your fish too? That's assuming that you're actually fishing.....

Okay, back to popcorn. It seems that all of our Special High Intensity Training on how to make popcorn is over your head. Request a new assignment to Offutt AFB in Nebraska, a state that is know for corn. I'm sure that they could spare a couple of second lieutenants to give you a basic course on popcorn, and maybe they'll let you have a gold "butter bar" for your collar too, but only after the class.
    At least you told him where the "Butter Bar" goes.
    With the confuson with the POPCORN machine, he might have well made use of the "Butter Bar" for some totally wrong purpose......

C
    dphjeff, cmdr_dan and Cynycl like this.
    08-26-13 10:59 AM

I don't wear your bits of tin. I wear my own rank and squadron emblem along with the emblem of yours that I'm assigned to.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-13 11:04 AM
    I don't wear your bits of tin. I wear my own rank and squadron emblem along with the emblem of yours that I'm assigned to.
    One must abide by the collective agreement of the international brotherhood of gnomes, dwarves and vertically challenged mystical creatures. Wouldn't want disney to get all upity with you being so close to headquarters and all
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-13 11:17 AM
    One must abide by the collective agreement of the international brotherhood of gnomes, dwarves and vertically challenged mystical creatures. Wouldn't want disney to get all upity with you being so close to headquarters and all
    If I didn't like you baby I would ask for a transfer to Russia and come and get you?
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-26-13 11:41 AM
    Ours aren't tin; they are silver and gold. I thought a leprechaun like you would be scheming towards obtaining as much gold as possible....
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 11:45 AM
    Ours aren't tin; they are silver and gold. I thought a leprechaun like you would be scheming towards obtaining as much gold as possible....
    But I've been given quite a few gold ones by the trainees I've had. Don't know if they were a bribe to stop giving them pain or a thank you but I have them in a tin!
    cmdr_dan likes this.
    08-26-13 11:56 AM
    Ok got to go! Catch you on the flip side!

Do luv this language?
    08-26-13 11:57 AM
    But I've been given quite a few gold ones by the trainees I've had. Don't know if they were a bribe to stop giving them pain or a thank you but I have them in a tin!
    Oh, I understand now. The British "tin" is the American "can." We tend to use the word "tin" in relation to foil or soldering irons! What we need here is a British to American/American to British dictionary!

Have a great day flying!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-26-13 12:20 PM
8,949 ... 7980818283 ...