04-09-14 05:58 PM
8,949 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    I don't even see the cia vehicle so I remain unconvinced.
    We need a picture of SOM and the Rochdale cowboy at the Bull and Whistle.......

Third floor/rooftop.......

Then we will have proof!

C
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    07-25-13 09:23 AM
    Why are Canadians obsessed with snow and ice?

Posted via CB10
    Genetic.

Nuff said........

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-25-13 09:24 AM
    We need a picture of SOM and the Rochdale cowboy at the Bull and Whistle.......

Third floor/rooftop.......

Then we will have proof!

C
    I doubt you will ever see them together.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-25-13 09:25 AM
    I doubt you will ever see them together.
    Oh I know, It's just a tie -in to a previous post about the third floor of THe Bull and Whistle, Third floor is "clothing optional", and trying to get SOM there........

C
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    07-25-13 09:48 AM
    Eww..., where's my ice pick?
    Carl Estes, FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-25-13 11:28 AM
    Perhaps SOM or one of my American (first to have everything cool) bretheren would like to pop into a Best Buy and grab me a Google Chromecast device and ship it to Ontario.

It would be much less offensive
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-25-13 01:21 PM
    Perhaps SOM or one of my American (first to have everything cool) bretheren would like to pop into a Best Buy and grab me a Google Chromecast device and ship it to Ontario.

I just checked 2 stores by me (S.F. bay area, CA) and they are order only right now, 4/5 day wait, I would be willing to grab you one once they hit the store if you still be interested. Looks like a subscription service. I might try one out.

Let me know here or PM.

I like offensive.......

Hey, they keeping SOM in "communicado"? Or did that sushi he ate the other day turn him into a "toilet loving SOM?????

C
    C
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    07-25-13 02:00 PM
    Eww..., where's my ice pick?
    You have to make sure you hit the "Memory part" of the brain to make that mental image fade to black.......

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-25-13 02:01 PM

I just checked AMAZON and sheesh, they are (third party sellers) are asking up to 100.00 and change for these things.

I'm headed to BB (Best Buy) in a couple days and will look into it for you. I need more info on it.

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-25-13 02:05 PM
    I just checked AMAZON and sheesh, they are (third party sellers) are asking up to 100.00 and change for these things.

I'm headed to BB (Best Buy) in a couple days and will look into it for you. I need more info on it.

C
    Thanks, the word from Bestbuy is their stores are to have stock by the weekend but it sounds like only 30 or so units per store. It is going to be a first come basis with the store employees gobbling up about 29 of them before the doors open

If you do find some, please let me know. I have a friend in Michigan having a look see for me tomorrow so fingers crossed he stumbles across one.
    07-25-13 02:29 PM
    Hey, PM sent

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-25-13 03:24 PM

It was weird. I checked my zip code. "Ship to store" was available for about 9 shops. Each time I placed it in the cart, each store returned an error message "Unavailable....." So either Google is doing really well or there is no such item!
    07-25-13 04:06 PM
    I just checked 2 stores by me (S.F. bay area, CA) and they are order only right now, 4/5 day wait, I would be willing to grab you one once they hit the store if you still be interested. Looks like a subscription service. I might try one out.

Let me know here or PM.

I like offensive.......

Hey, they keeping SOM in "communicado"? Or did that sushi he ate the other day turn him into a "toilet loving SOM?????

C
    C
    Remember I'm under the thumb again now!
    07-25-13 04:06 PM
    It was weird. I checked my zip code. "Ship to store" was available for about 9 shops. Each time I placed it in the cart, each store returned an error message "Unavailable....." So either Google is doing really well or there is no such item!
    Yup I tried three different states, same message on checkout yet earlier this am they showed as in stock at the stores. It will be a matter of going in to see if they have any or not
    07-25-13 04:53 PM
    Hehe, no cellar to retreat to? How about that cavernous Escalade? Going to be a looooong 9 mos!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-25-13 05:05 PM
    Hehe, no cellar to retreat to? How about that cavernous Escalade? Going to be a looooong 9 mos!
    Perhaps a trip to bestbuy
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    07-25-13 05:08 PM
    OUR (U.S.) thumb "my pretty, they have you, "and they'll get your little dog too!!!!"

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 08:36 AM
    So, you got married in Vegas, big deal...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 08:43 AM
    Hey, I'm trying to get 1 for myself and " The Baby" this weekend. Hopefully BB will have some that the employees haven't pocketed to sell on ebay.

If you want, you can PM me your PIN and when I have them in my hot little hands I can ping you to see if youstill want one.

Let's me know.

I feel soooo much better this day. I had a discussion with the Mac and a bendy straw the night afore.
    The Macallan won the argument..........

c
    FF22 likes this.
    07-26-13 09:40 AM
    Hey, I'm trying to get 1 for myself and " The Baby" this weekend. Hopefully BB will have some that the employees haven't pocketed to sell on ebay.

If you want, you can PM me your PIN and when I have them in my hot little hands I can ping you to see if youstill want one.

Let's me know.

I feel soooo much better this day. I had a discussion with the Mac and a bendy straw the night afore.
    The Macallan won the argument..........

c
    I still have my birthday present from my sister, one or two years ago, to subscribe to Netflix and have not followed through. She had threatened to fly me to LA for my next birthday present. Yikes, LA!!!
    07-26-13 02:33 PM
    So, you got married in Vegas, big deal...
    Is that near Cincinnati? If so I didn't because I've never been there...... I don't think!
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-26-13 04:15 PM
    Well my new favorite American is Carl who searched high and low, going above and beyond to score me a chromecast. Carl you rock.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 04:52 PM
    Well my new favorite American is Carl who searched high and low, going above and beyond to score me a chromecast. Carl you rock.
    Good ol' Carl.

We'll be wanting a review when you get a chance to use it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 06:07 PM
    Good ol' Carl.

We'll be wanting a review when you get a chance to use it.
    You bet. There are some youtube vids demonstrating its use.

Carl has been mia since bbming me a photo of the purchase so I expect he's mucking with it and I await his review even though it will make me jealous
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 07:13 PM
    You bet. There are some youtube vids demonstrating its use.

Carl has been mia since bbming me a photo of the purchase so I expect he's mucking with it and I await his review even though it will make me jealous
    Not available anywhere near here.
    07-26-13 08:01 PM
8,949 ... 4546474849 ...