yeah the way advertising is these days (first appearance on the 18th, so may take time to load due to hits), Intense Commercial - 22 Minutes - CBC Player ?

ehhhh
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-19-14 04:27 PM
    Who resurrected that lepregnome!! He is not done looping above the Ukraine yet!!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 08:07 PM
    Who resurrected that lepregnome!! He is not done looping above the Ukraine yet!!

Posted via CB10
    You mean our likkle green leader?
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-the_great_gazoo.png
    03-20-14 07:40 AM
    It's been a long time, but I just thought I would let you guys know that I'm back in the UK now. Anyone still out there.
    03-20-14 08:16 AM
    So, they let you back in despite having a Lepergnome in the Family????

Welcome back and hello. I saw your time zone issue is still there. Get the Z30............

c
    03-20-14 08:33 AM

Welcome back and hello. I saw your time zone issue is still there. Get the Z30............

c
    Knowing the kind of luck I generate in my life, I would like to know why it's actually happening because it's sure to happen again if I get a Z30, 40, 50 or any of them.
    Cynycl likes this.
    03-20-14 08:44 AM

c
    What's happened to browse by the way. He's not answering his phone which is not unusual to me.
    Cynycl likes this.
    03-20-14 08:46 AM
    It's been a long time, but I just thought I would let you guys know that I'm back in the UK now. Anyone still out there.
    Ahhhh, I see you made it back in time for the wake.

We have had to postpone the wake as it appears we may be witnessing a resurrection of sorts. Information is still a little sketchy but for a second there yesterday I swear there was a heartbeat. It was brief and fleeting and we have been searching the globe for debris ever since.

We are keeping our hopes up, but confirmed sources have indicated that the prodigal gnome believes himself persona non grata and has banished himself to the nether regions, possibly never to be seen again.

Nice of you to make it though, we can always use more help in our quest. Come on in, sit down, grab a pastie and a bokkle. Someone will be right with you.

Now where's that damn duck?
    03-20-14 08:52 AM

We have had to postpone the wake as it appears we may be witnessing a resurrection of sorts. Information is still a little sketchy but for a second there yesterday I swear there was a heartbeat. It was brief and fleeting and we have been searching the globe for debris ever since.

We are keeping our hopes up, but confirmed sources have indicated that the prodigal gnome believes himself persona non grata and has banished himself to the nether regions, possibly never to be seen again.

Nice of you to make it though, we can always use more help in our quest. Come on in, sit down, grab a pastie and a bokkle. Someone will be right with you.

Cooked?
    03-20-14 09:05 AM
    Sir Isaac Newton said, the apple does not fall far from the tree...
    Cynycl, HelliS22 and castoridae like this.
    03-20-14 09:14 AM

Thank you cynycl. It's nice to be back but I fail to understand your reference to a wake and for the record I don't like pasties whatever kind they are.

It is disappointing to find the forum full of threads referring to the resurrection of the hopes that bb10 is coming to the pb. It's just like I never went away.

Perhaps due to my recent return I am still a little "stressed" and unable to withhold my feelings and comments so my return may be very short lived. I think you all know my brother so I think it runs in the family. If my suspicions are founded please take this as a quick hello, goodbye.
    Last edited by HelliS22; 03-20-14 at 09:26 AM.
    Cynycl and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    03-20-14 09:15 AM
    Thank you cynycl. It's nice to be back but I fail to understand your reference to a wake and for the record I don't like pasties whatever kind they are.

It is disappointing to find the forum full of threads referring to the resurrection of the hopes that bb10 is coming to the pb. It's just like I never went away.
    Oh the playbook is dead. No resurrection there. Folks just like to get themselves all in a tizzy when Rimberry changes the numbers for the OS and provides no increased function. I think they just like to keep the drones amused with pushing the check for update button.

The wake is for your dearly departed brother. But with easter just around the corner it was looking like we might have been witness to our very own miracle yesterday. Alas, it has not come to pass.

We were going to give it another day or so, out of respect, before we start fighting over the division of his worldly possessions. I got dibs on the glock and the reef Mark III.
    03-20-14 09:21 AM
    Cooked?
    Quacked.....

c
    03-20-14 09:30 AM
    Oh the playbook is dead. No resurrection there. Folks just like to get themselves all in a tizzy when Rimberry changes the numbers for the OS and provides no increased function. I think they just like to keep the drones amused with pushing the check for update button.

The wake is for your dearly departed brother. But with easter just around the corner it was looking like we might have been witness to our very own miracle yesterday. Alas, it has not come to pass.

We were going to give it another day or so, out of respect, before we start fighting over the division of his worldly possessions. I got dibs on the glock and the reef Mark III.
    You might be on a sticky wicket there old chap as his world belongings revert to me upon his death. Why do you think I encouraged him to become a pilot.
    03-20-14 09:32 AM
    J.R.R. Tolkien said, "All that is gold does not glitter"...
    03-20-14 09:40 AM
    J.R.R. Tolkien said, "All that is gold does not glitter"...
    My precious
    03-20-14 09:42 AM
    You might be on a sticky wicket there old chap as his world belongings revert to me upon his death. Why do you think I encouraged him to become a pilot.
    Wouldn't be difficult to challenge that agreement. Plenty of folks here to testify that he was not of sound mind or body and thus lacked the necessary capacity to execute a legal document.

It would appear the requirements for joining the air force are a little less stringent.

Well seeing how he tends to scatter his possessions about the globe, I'm sure there's something for everybody. Problem is he doesn't tend to leave much in working order. Guess there is always the scrap value.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 03-20-14 at 09:57 AM.
    03-20-14 09:45 AM

We were also going to jettison "The List" from the eject seat. Baby, remember to let go of it...Oops, the Baby went with the bathwater...
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 03-20-14 at 09:59 AM.
    03-20-14 09:49 AM
    We were also going to jettison "The List" from the eject seat. Baby, remember to let go of it...
    I thought we were going to torch "The List" and let it rise to the heavens in one of dem Japanese lantern thingies
    03-20-14 09:52 AM
    Quacked.....

c
    No, I mean cooked been on a five day drunk. Weather out side is in the 50s and 60s. Its like summer well not today it in the 30s. Anyway I fired up the smoker did ribs, pork shoulder, hams, brisket and lots and lots of beer. Well maybe squacked but not quacked. (damn I have a headache for some reason)
    Last edited by dphjeff; 03-20-14 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Didn't know what day was?
    03-20-14 10:05 AM
    We were also going to jettison "The List" from the eject seat. Baby, remember to let go of it...Oops, the Baby went with the bathwater...
    I think the grape is trying to cut me out of the will
    03-20-14 10:08 AM
    Quick, get a P.O.A. signed. I want the boat/ship.......

c
    03-20-14 10:23 AM
    Quick, get a P.O.A. signed. I want the boat/ship.......

c
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000876.png  
    03-20-14 10:37 AM
    It's thingy against thingy...may the best thingy win! Gotta get on the Muskrat's good side. He's gonna read the will...only one with glasses...
    03-20-14 10:39 AM
    It's thingy against thingy...may the best thingy win!
    Oh so that's how it's going to be huh? A thingy measuring contest.

Pick on the little guy eh? You should be ashamed
    03-20-14 10:41 AM
8,949 ... 316317318319320 ...