Where I went to school they learned me that 10.2 is higher than 10.1. It doesn't take much salt in a cut to make it burn.
    Well you is only havin to say one words for mees to elp yous.................'FIRE'......and 10.2 will be whistellingsis its way to yous at high speeds see eh?
    Cynycl likes this.
    02-15-14 07:29 AM
    Well you is only havin to say one words for mees to elp yous.................'FIRE'......and 10.2 will be whistellingsis its way to yous at high speeds see eh?
    Let me turn the GPS on my Q and fire away. What's the blast radius? So I can stand back and watch this final update.
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    02-15-14 07:35 AM
    Hey so I finally have bbm on my nexus 7 and google play said it wasn't compatible..... Shame on them..... Shame

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 07:39 AM
    Let me turn the GPS on my Q and fire away. What's the blast radius? So I can stand back and watch this final update.
    To bees reely safes I is wood be proximatelyly 2.4 miles or to be haccurate a very long long way away............. Here's a fought.............yous comes to stay in my likkle ouse and we can presses the button and send yous your update togevvers see eh? Then you is knowin you has got it and we can go sailin in the boat if you show me which buttons starts the engine thingies?
    02-15-14 07:41 AM
    To bees reely safes I is wood be proximatelyly 2.4 miles or to be haccurate a very long long way away............. Here's a fought.............yous comes to stay in my likkle ouse and we can presses the button and send yous your update togevvers see eh? Then you is knowin you has got it and we can go sailin in the boat if you show me which buttons starts the engine thingies?
    Blind leading the blind? Dumd and dumber?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 07:45 AM
    Blind leading the blind? Dumd and dumber?
    Ha ha need konvinsin eh see? Well cause I is sighnin nuvver contract I is still feelin nostalgebra bout the fatherland so I is rootin in them boxes gain and oh my oh my I is strucking gold I is..... In the not to long distant future if we go back to a sertan konflikt in time. I is endin up in this big conservatory filled with jungley type things that when my plane thing stopped working I is endin up in when I is bein proached by these very funny men. Anyways they is takin mees out of the conservatory and three days later we is arrivin in a hospitable type place. My friend (one of these strange personbodys) is thankin mees and givin mees a pressies see eh an issue is finding it gain after lots of long lost times not seeing it see eh? I is now selebrating and all the drinkies is on mees boys............. Oh joy of joys.........Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-1-l-24-.jpg
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-15-14 08:04 AM
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 08:04 AM
    Shuddup quatermass I is feelin all nostalgerbraic see eh so don't set me up see eh?
    02-15-14 08:08 AM
    I have a bad back for carrying people over the years, I may have to draw the line on being a mode of transportation.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 08:40 AM
    I have a bad back for carrying people over the years, I may have to draw the line on being a mode of transportation.
    Yes, but especially on water this setup would be much safer than sad_old_mans "depending on who you ask" contraption. Especially much safer to you, I might add.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 08:46 AM
    Yes, but especially on water this setup would be much safer than sad_old_mans "depending on who you ask" contraption. Especially much safer to you, I might add.
    I think That I have it covered. If S_O_M's plane starts to go down I can fly away, if his boat/ship (depending on how you ask) sinks I will swim away, if he wrecks his Cadillac I will walk away. I'm like a Swiss Army Knife adapt to the needs of the situation.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 09:12 AM
    I tried to change my OS for the last time last night by download. After I downloaded it I did a security wipe to make sure there wasn't any files cousing the problem. After wipe could not add emails, said I hade an unknown Sims card, and said there was an unknown error. I have about fourteen hour dining around trying to load this. I going to try the rogers sim and if that doesn't work FK it. I will be us the most resent update form Sprint. Fkin Sprint, FKIN BlackBerry and for the Baby Fkin Google.
    I have a solution.. pretend you have 10.2.1.. meanwhile doing this drink more whiskey then you normally do.. that should clear things out

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2
    02-15-14 10:24 AM
    Ha ha need konvinsin eh see? Well cause I is sighnin nuvver contract I is still feelin nostalgebra bout the fatherland so I is rootin in them boxes gain and oh my oh my I is strucking gold I is..... In the not to long distant future if we go back to a sertan konflikt in time. I is endin up in this big conservatory filled with jungley type things that when my plane thing stopped working I is endin up in when I is bein proached by these very funny men. Anyways they is takin mees out of the conservatory and three days later we is arrivin in a hospitable type place. My friend (one of these strange personbodys) is thankin mees and givin mees a pressies see eh an issue is finding it gain after lots of long lost times not seeing it see eh? I is now selebrating and all the drinkies is on mees boys............. Oh joy of joys.........Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-l(24).jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	248191
    that's some nice steel,,, but can you do this??? (look closely)...

Attachment 248260
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 01:02 PM
    that's some nice steel,,, but can you do this??? (look closely)...

Attachment 248260
    Nope not less you lends me a fork see eh?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-15-14 01:08 PM
    Nope not less you lends me a fork see eh?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 02:40 PM
    Dartin boards is also Black and not Redas well as see eh?
    02-15-14 02:49 PM
    Don't know if it will work just looking for options. The next thing is unlocking my Q. I look and it says there is three atempts left.

Posted via CB10
    I guess my not knowing if it will work or not question is answered. Sprint and Verizon Q10's can't be unlocked according to three unlocking sites. One site said Sprint and Verizon Q10's are factory unlocked.
    NursingNinja and sad_old_man like this.
    02-15-14 05:26 PM
    Dartin boards is also Black and not Redas well as see eh?
    it was free,,, well almost,,, i had to smoke a couple truckloads of marlboros to get it back when they were redeeming miles for goodies...
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    02-15-14 07:14 PM
    i had to smoke a couple truckloads of marlboros to get it back when they were redeeming miles for goodies...
    An intriguing statement. Do tell (more)!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 03:49 AM
    it was free,,, well almost,,, i had to smoke a couple truckloads of marlboros to get it back when they were redeeming miles for goodies...
    Marlboro??? Eww!!
    Those are just lame.. i'm smoking only Winston pallmall or davidoff

Hirazi Blue likes this.
    02-16-14 05:43 AM
    Marlboro??? Eww!!
    Those are just lame.. i'm smoking only Winston pallmall or davidoff
    Finally a topic dear to my heart (or thereabouts):
    For about 15 years I smoked Camel, but sadly I had to cut back (financially),
    so now I'm forced to smoke cheaper Pall Mall...
    Ah well, if it doesn't make you stronger, it sure as h*ll will kill you...
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 02-16-14 at 06:00 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 05:48 AM
    I is not never ever goin to ask how you smokes a camel but each to there own eh. Just don't does it in public.
    Hirazi Blue and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    02-16-14 06:08 AM
    Pall mall is pure heaven where I live.. it's strong just as I like it..
    first cigar first smoke in the morning at coffee is my favorite erotic moment

Hirazi Blue likes this.
    02-16-14 06:10 AM
    Pall mall is pure heaven where I live.. it's strong just as I like it..
    first cigar first smoke in the morning at coffee is my favorite erotic moment
    Ah, the joy of coffee and cigarettes. I wouldn't categorize it as erotic (but to each his/her own, obviously),
    but as an almost religious experience, reaffirming that God is cruel, as all good things come at a price...
    02-16-14 06:35 AM
    Ah, the joy of coffee and cigarettes. I wouldn't categorize it as erotic (but to each his/her own, obviously),
    but as an almost religious experience, reaffirming that God is cruel, as all good things come at a price...
    It was a figure of speech
    Ehm.. now now.. let's avoid religion.. I peromissed here I am ei nice person?
    Still tempted though to swear all religious things

Hirazi Blue likes this.
    02-16-14 06:47 AM
8,949 ... 281282283284285 ...