How can we? We're in the car stupid!!!!!!
    You are more invested in the products than i....

I am invested in mayhem , sarcasm, and being a pain in the a$$..(figuratively of course...........don't want some readers of this thread to get the wrong idea..............)
    06-28-13 03:40 PM
    buddy you're in the car....i only have a playbook....and 2 bb legacy phones....(the phones i use to ..........make phone calls with)....i don't give a Fiddlers what BBRY does....oh...i don't own any BBRY stock.....If my phones die....i don't care....if my playbook dies...i don't care....If I die...I won't know it....so......I don't care......(well i do....i care for those left behind).....
    Oooohhhh does that mean me, ooohhh please say yes, OH HE CARES!!!!!!! SOMEONE FINALLY CARES ABOUT ME!!!!!

I suddenly feel humbled.
    06-28-13 03:42 PM
    oh...i don't own any BBRY stock.....
    Nobody wanting to own any Blackberry stock is at the root of this whole mess, I'm afraid...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 03:46 PM
    Nobody wanting to own any Blackberry stock is at the root of this whole mess, I'm afraid...
    Oh not another intellectual dog! Your next ot a fed as well are you?
    06-28-13 03:50 PM
    Oooohhhh does that mean me, ooohhh please say yes, OH HE CARES!!!!!!! SOMEONE FINALLY CARES ABOUT ME!!!!!

I suddenly feel humbled.
    If you will miss me when i'm gone....then I, of course care.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 03:51 PM
    @sad_old_man
    I'm just barking up the wrong tree all the time. That's what got me stranded here in the first place...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 03:52 PM
    see i could argue that certain people that do own stock ....are at the core of this whole mess.....

The Management team.

They 'strung' 2million plus playbook owners....along...until all playbook stock was sold.....they strung current playbook owners who assumed their new z10s could be bridged to playbook( i only know this from what i've read)....they 'strung' out as long as they could....the expectation of an upgrade ..... by...obfuscation, misdirection, and refusal to answer a direct question in regards to it.

They lied to their stockholders by implying a definite plan for phone and tablet OS integration..........causing ...the...I support BBRY thread....and i would argue many people Loosing money

Hey i've been a CEO and i know how to 'manipulate' (lets say things)...

There was no big surprise here, what has actually been done. Its done daily by many companies. It doesn't excuse it...and i'm not trying too.

In this case....
    The surprise is that ...with this much...information...or lack thereof...
    People should have expected it.....and Many did....and they 'tried' in their own way to convey the information............
    Information and opinion can be conveyed ....but doesn't have to be accepted

Regards
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-28-13 04:09 PM
    Well i think i'm really out of here.....i'm going over to some android forum.....This playbook thing has run its course....and now that it seems the Mods have gone batsh!t closing down forums...its only a matter of time...if it turns out to be fun...-------> over there i'll leave some bread crumbs....

bye guys...

Regards
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 07:51 PM
    Your sarcastic remarks will be missed..
    Best wishes to you.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 08:41 PM
    Quickly back to topic:
    It also has a lot to do with the way the local cuisine treats the subtle difference between "spicy" and "hot". Most cuisines use the pepper just to make food hot, but seem to forget to make the food spicy. What I personally love about Indian food specifically is the way it doesn't necessarily have to be hot (in the pepper sense of the word) but still can be extremely varied and spicy...
    Maybe I would use the term SEASONING rather than spice (which tends to be used to describe heat). Years ago I found that Thai foods have lots of exotic TASTES and that can be achieved without overwhelming heat. Same with Indian food (I don't mean native American Fry Bread!!!!)
    06-28-13 08:43 PM
    F2 are you trying to change the subject?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 08:48 PM
    F2 are you trying to change the subject?
    not more cleansing I hope.

You got to keep an eye on those hippy hikers. No telling what they will get up to if left unsupervised
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-28-13 09:24 PM
    I'm going to change the subject. With the PlayBook dead, now people can't ***** the we are off topic. Maybe CrackBerry can rename this forum The Institution or something like that.
    06-28-13 09:48 PM
    Well i think i'm really out of here.....i'm going over to some android forum.....This playbook thing has run its course....and now that it seems the Mods have gone batsh!t closing down forums...its only a matter of time...if it turns out to be fun...-------> over there i'll leave some bread crumbs....

bye guys...

Regards
    you'll be back
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 09:53 PM
    To each his own, obviously. But yesterday's announcement did not disable my own Playbook, i.e. it still works and I sort have gotten fond of it, warts and all. This being a Playbook forum, not a "we love RIM" forum, I see no reason to vacate the premises yet...
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-29-13 02:36 AM
    You should have never bought a z10, ahem, I mean pb, z10, pb.......... Oh, well, you know what I mean.
    Yeah, now I understand... Z10, Q10 or whatever may have the same fate as PlayBook i.e. promised but no intention of fulfilling it... and speaking of, it just only a matter of time...

Posted via Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 04:12 AM
    To each his own, obviously. But yesterday's announcement did not disable my own Playbook, i.e. it still works and I sort have gotten fond of it, warts and all. This being a Playbook forum, not a "we love RIM" forum, I see no reason to vacate the premises yet...
    Do you know your an inspiration dog? I read your comments about your playbook still working after the announcement so I tried mine this morning and yes mine still works as well. You are a genius dog, well spotted.
    06-29-13 05:58 AM
    Do you know your an inspiration dog? I read your comments about your playbook still working after the announcement so I tried mine this morning and yes mine still works as well. You are a genius dog, well spotted.
    How do you know he's a spotted dog?
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    06-29-13 07:16 AM
    I guess, only spotted dog can figure it out...

Just guessing only... no personal experience...

Posted via Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 08:45 AM
    How do you know he's a spotted dog?
    Cause I'm one of them cyclic people's that can see things like that. As well as
    06-29-13 09:45 AM

bye guys...

Regards
    Ur gonna miss this motley crue.
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    06-29-13 10:14 AM
    Cause I'm one of them cyclic people's that can see things like that. As well as
    I see. Yet you didn't see the writting on the wall and fell for the Z hype. Must have been the brandy.

You also had me confused with the pasties. Here I was thinking this is what you meant
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-uploadfromtaptalk1372519083241.jpg  
    06-29-13 10:18 AM
    I'm going to change the subject. With the PlayBook dead, now people can't ***** the we are off topic. Maybe CrackBerry can rename this forum The Institution or something like that.
    Yeah, we can't be silly under the guise of waiting anymore. We should be committed...to something...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 10:18 AM
    Turns out you meant pastry. I was so dismayed.

I think I'm developing a rash
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 10:19 AM
    Uh oh. I think the baby just got an infarction (infraction?).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 10:21 AM
8,949 ... 2122232425 ...