You are going to get intense flak for that flyboy. Most people have never been in a real life and death situation where the warm fuzzy "you're OK, I'M OK" gets people killed. Innocence is bliss. Don't try to wake them up. They will be angry!
    Ah I know that feeling well........the grey area when Youz diagnosis itz means that if i choozez white I iz wrong and if I choozez black I is wrong........... They sit in the areas full of grey bits cause it's not them making the decisions and having to make them at the same times az theyz getting shot at wiv them bangy thingys. interpereted it meanz its OK as long as it's not me and as long as I cans sits on my settees and watch tv in the warms and eats nice foods and voice my comments about something I know nothing about cause I iz safe in the grey zone!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile I can't even posties a pikturephotography thingy on the thread............ I'm confused now and need to drink some more avpin!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 12:19 PM
    Is that a fact or an opinion ?
    That is fact, in my opinion
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    11-06-13 12:20 PM
    Hehe. We got him! S_O_M messed up! These posts are "normal" , e.g. HelliS22-like, not S_O_M-like. Notice the correct usage and spelling of "is" and "I'm" and proper Queen's English grammar. He's one and the same!
    I don't has to spell, my pb duz it for me l
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 12:24 PM
    You are going to get intense flak for that flyboy. Most people have never been in a real life and death situation where the warm fuzzy "you're OK, I'M OK" gets people killed. Innocence is bliss. Don't try to wake them up. They will be angry!
    Ah I know that feeling well........the grey area when Youz diagnosis itz means that if i choozez white I iz wrong and if I choozez black I is wrong........... They sit in the areas full of grey bits cause it's not them making the decisions and having to make them at the same times az theyz getting shot at wiv them bangy thingys. interpereted it meanz its OK as long as it's not me and as long as I cans sits on my settees and watch tv in the warms and eats nice foods and voice my comments about something I know nothing about cause I iz safe in the grey zone!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile I can't even posties a pikturephotography thingy on the thread............ I'm confused now and need to drink some more avpin!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 12:24 PM
    You don't have to have been in a life and death situation to know that ideally most of your life you're not in a life or death situation.
    I agree, but it does change a man. I can usually see it in their eyes.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-06-13 12:26 PM

Life just ain't fair......
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-06-13 12:28 PM
    Hehe. We got him! S_O_M messed up! These posts are "normal" , e.g. HelliS22-like, not S_O_M-like. Notice the correct usage and spelling of "is" and "I'm" and proper Queen's English grammar (well, sort of). He's one and the same!
    The "candy" in the little white paper cup is finally starting to kick in.......

c
    11-06-13 12:46 PM
    I don't has to spell, my pb duz it for me l
    Ah heck, must have spit it out, or put it in the Statues bottle of Brandy...

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-06-13 12:47 PM
    The "candy" in the little white paper cup is finally starting to kick in.......

c
    Their magically delicious
    11-06-13 01:12 PM
    Their magically delicious
    So are theez drinky poos they haz heer........open nother bokkles pleeze!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 01:41 PM
    I agree, but it does change a man. I can usually see it in their eyes.
    No doubt about it, but while life and death situations create "black and white" thinking, one should avoid taking this mentality back to the - laughingly called - "real world", where everything is "warm and fuzzy".
    11-06-13 01:55 PM
    So are theez drinky poos they haz heer........open nother bokkles pleeze!
    Here he goes again with gibberish I can't decypher. Who does he think I am, a native speaker? Mutter... Mutter...
    11-06-13 02:02 PM
    No doubt about it, but while life and death situations create "black and white" thinking, one should avoid taking this mentality back to the - laughingly called - "real world", where everything is "warm and fuzzy".
    Don't nows where you iz living cannibals or on wich planets but I ain't seen very likkle in this reel world's that iz warm and fuzzy!!!!! Fuzzy yes but only when it benefitted the person kreating the fuzzynessness and those personals don't does warm......

Warm and fuzzy = Thor = $50M = reel world
    11-06-13 02:09 PM
    Don't nows where you iz living cannibals or on wich planets but I ain't seen very likkle in this reel world's that iz warm and fuzzy!!!!! Fuzzy yes but only when it benefitted the person kreating the fuzzynessness and those personals don't does warm......

Warm and fuzzy = Thor = $50M = reel world
    One of these days I will have to teach you the many uses of quotation marks, I see...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-06-13 02:48 PM
    Agreed, unless your real world is law enforcement or fire &rescue or medicine or engineering or politics or..... Wait.....I think that last one Is only fuzzy! there a few places where we Need B&W thinkers or all the fuzzy goes away.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-06-13 03:00 PM
    One of these days I will have to teach you the many uses of quotation marks, I see...
    Uz leprechauns douznt needs them whatever it iz marks.........i just deels in honest skid marks I duz.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 03:00 PM
    Uz leprechauns douznt needs them whatever it iz marks.........i just deels in honest skid marks I duz.
    No one other than your wife should have to deal with your skid marks.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-06-13 03:23 PM
    Agreed, unless your real world is law enforcement or fire &rescue or medicine or engineering or politics or..... Wait.....I think that last one Is only fuzzy! there a few places where we Need B&W thinkers or all the fuzzy goes away.
    I respectfully disagree. There are situations that call for B&W thinking, but the aim of such thinking should be to defuse a situation enough to let regular fuzziness resume.... (IMHO and all that...)
    11-06-13 03:24 PM
    I respectfully disagree. There are situations that call for B&W thinking, but the aim of such thinking should be to defuse a situation enough to let regular fuzziness resume.... (IMHO and all that...)
    damn pacifists
    11-06-13 03:27 PM
    damn pacifists
    Never call a philosopher a pacifist, you'll never know how he'll respond...
    But, come to think of it: don't call me philosopher either.

And I am NOT making a pacifier joke here! No, I'm not.
    11-06-13 03:28 PM
    Never call a philosopher a pacifist, you'll never know how he'll respond...
    But, come to think of it: don't call me philosopher either.

And I am NOT making a pacifier joke here! No, I'm not.
    Oh thank goodness, we already have one hippy hiker on the board. Any more and they may start thinking we are forming a commune
    11-06-13 03:45 PM
    Oh thank goodness, we already have one hippy hiker on the board. Any more and they may start thinking we are forming a commune
    Ah, common mistake: not every hippy is a philosopher and most philosophers aren't hippies.
    In my case the word you were looking for was "European". And yes, sad_old_man is an exception, that's why he works for "you".
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-06-13 03:50 PM
    Ah, common mistake: not every hippy is a philosopher and most philosophers aren't hippies.
    In my case the word you were looking for was "European". And yes, sad_old_man is an exception, that's why he works for "you".
    European ??? If SOM worked for me, you'd be URO'crapping

sick em SOM
    11-06-13 03:55 PM
    Seez wot I meens.........Youz all slipped off into fuzzynessness and themselves grey areas and nows its gotton all confuzzed. Shoots firsts and don't need to bothers wiv questions afterwards. He he he........
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 03:57 PM
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-fear-killer.jpg
    Eat more beef and make the world a safer place!

(no that is not my ex-wife)
    11-06-13 05:23 PM
8,949 ... 172173174175176 ...