A brief look at all of his notes referring to this site, lead me to believe that most of the members taking part in this forum are good people and I will take his word for that, unusually for me.
    Most are, not all, but then it's a public forum. Most of the critters on that list are ok when they are properly medicated.
    11-04-13 12:07 PM
    And proud of it!
    I also fill in as the "Diaper Dangler's" personal shopper.
    Welcome to the "Menagerie"...........

You're the best Lizzy!
    c
    11-04-13 12:08 PM
    Most are, not all, but then it's a public forum. Most of the critters on that list are ok when they are properly medicated.
    Nurse Ratchett, I believe it's time for the little white paper cups.........

c
    11-04-13 12:09 PM
    Nurse Ratchett, I believe it's time for the little white paper cups.........

c
    You people make me laugh and that's important in life.
    Carl Estes, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    11-04-13 12:26 PM
    You people make me laugh and that's important in life.
    That's why we are here. Doom and Gloom all over the place. Need a place to unwind and babble 'bout nuthin'.
    Deeply appreciate your Service (and your Brother, the Leprechaun's). Don't get enough credit.
    Tell him the Lucky Charms are in transit.........

c
    11-04-13 12:32 PM
    That's why we are here. Doom and Gloom all over the place. Need a place to unwind and babble 'bout nuthin'.
    Deeply appreciate your Service (and your Brother, the Leprechaun's). Don't get enough credit.
    Tell him the Lucky Charms are in transit.........

c
    My brother and I do not do anything special. We are simply normal people who just happen to be employed in a profession that is slightly different than most normal people. Other than our profession, we are no different to any other person apart from maybe having a little more respect for life and how people in a position of authority and power treat others less fortunate. You probably speak to my brother more than I do so you should be in a far better position to comment about him than I. I only have my opinions based on his lists which I am not supposed to read, whereas you have opinions based on dealing with him on a weekly basis.
    11-04-13 12:49 PM
    My brother and I do not do anything special. We are simply normal people who just happen to be employed in a profession that is slightly different than most normal people. Other than our profession, we are no different to any other person apart from maybe having a little more respect for life and how people in a position of authority and power treat others less fortunate. You probably speak to my brother more than I do so you should be in a far better position to comment about him than I. I only have my opinions based on his lists which I am not supposed to read, whereas you have opinions based on dealing with him on a weekly basis.
    Weekly? More like every 3 minutes he tosses us a "green curveball" that we have to interpret...

c
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 12:59 PM
    Just picked up my first poppy of the year. I also want to thank you both and all the service men and women for their service.

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-untitled.png
    11-04-13 01:21 PM
    Just picked up my first poppy of the year. I also want to thank you both and all the service men and women for their service.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	217441
    According to his notes you are not British and I am now at a loss as to why you have a poppy? I do though respect your post and your sentiment for those who have fallen and are still falling as we speak.
    11-04-13 01:45 PM
    According to his notes you are not British and I am now at a loss as to why you have a poppy? I do though respect your post and your sentiment for those who have fallen and are still falling as we speak.
    He's Kanadiun, from Kanaduh. And sometimes he uses that as an excuse.
    But overall, he be a good Baby......or Diaper Dangler......

c
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 01:52 PM
    Not British exactly...............at least not for a while now. Canadian, that's why Carl is my designated purveyor of all electronic goods not available in Canada.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 01:55 PM
    Not British exactly...............at least not for a while now. Canadian, that's why Carl is my designated purveyor of all electronic goods not available in Canada.
    Thats right, you guys left "The Island" far long ago and started you own Kuntree????????

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    11-04-13 02:06 PM
    Yeah, I'm a smuggler......
    c
    11-04-13 02:07 PM
    This is a very confusing place to be. I am frantically checking through the notes and I can find no reference to the lizard being a smuggler? I can also find no reference to a place called Kanadiun, or Kanaduh?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    11-04-13 02:20 PM
    What happen now? Did the old man get suspended again?
    11-04-13 02:21 PM
    You weren't here to aggravate him so he left.
    11-04-13 02:24 PM
    This is a very confusing place to be. I am frantically checking through the notes and I can find no reference to the lizard being a smuggler? I can also find no reference to a place called Kanadiun, or Kanaduh?
    Well considering the rhetoric that he posts on here most of the time, it does not comes as a supprise to learn that his notes are not entirely coherent or abundant with detail.
    11-04-13 02:29 PM
    See, I was THAT GOOD.........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-04-13 02:29 PM
    He got his knickers in a twist and had to go get some G's in order to get them straightened out
    11-04-13 02:30 PM
    And you would be?
    11-04-13 02:33 PM
    And you would be?
    That's just the stray cat. Every seedy back alley joint needs one
    11-04-13 02:45 PM

c
    11-04-13 02:47 PM
    Ah the cat. He is mentioned on numerous occasions in the lists. He is a lot quieter than the lists suggest.
    11-04-13 03:33 PM
    Ah the cat. He is mentioned on numerous occasions in the lists. He is a lot quieter than the lists suggest.
    Well the stone temptress was threatening to eat him so I think he's trying to keep a low profile
    11-04-13 03:53 PM
    Yes the cat that sniff out his alternate character in this forum. I guess the pink cowboy has been retired permanently and in comes another one of his military vehicle. We'll see how long he can keep up this facade before he exploded and stomp back into his cellar.
    11-04-13 05:03 PM
8,949 ... 169170171172173 ...