See positive Ness thinking! I likes it. We needs more of that round ere! For the rest of the day everyone must think positiveness thoughts!

Posted via CB10
    Loch Ness? Nessy?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-28-13 10:32 AM
    Sleep.....ah glorious sleep. I had the best nights sleep in a long time in my new little rubber room. In fact I'm in such a good mood duck you can have another 100 points!
    You must ask "them" for the additional rubber suit that goes with the room. It heightens the experience exponentially, if not the temperature.
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 09-28-13 at 10:40 AM. Reason: ...
    FF22, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-28-13 10:33 AM
    Na! They ave these likkle guns that are actually quite big everywhere that are clever. They pick up on incoming aliens and starts to shooting at them. You get used to the sound cause its like a safety barrier and they very rarely miss. Quiet good they is?
    Oh, yeah, I toured a new branch of the Federal Reserve Bank and visited their "threat assessment center" There was a huge screen that showed birds, coyotes, etc. The tracking "brackets" showed them in green until they reached a certain distance, then they turned to RED and sounded an alert/alarm. I don't think there were missiles but there were big guns! The facility was built at the edge of a 10 acre wetland which explains the wildlife. They liked the wetland as it provided another detriment to access.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-28-13 10:46 AM
    You must ask "them" for the additional rubber suit that goes with the room. It heightens the experience exponentially, if not the temperature.
    There you go again with thems big wordy things? 50 points!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-28-13 11:35 AM
    There you go again with thems big wordy things? 50 points!
    How is "suit" a big word?
    Yes, I know... More points for me! Yeh...
    09-28-13 11:43 AM
    How is "suit" a big word?
    Yes, I know... More points for me! Yeh...
    Let me spelll it owt for youes! BIG WORDY THINGS EKWALLS POYNTS!!!!!!!! Clear now edificated shiprecked person? Oh and 10 points cause I'm still in a good mood!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-28-13 12:01 PM
    Forty-two. So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    Here's a hoopy frood who knows right where his towel is.
    09-28-13 12:05 PM
    Here's a hoopy frood who knows right where his towel is.
    If God is your co-pilot you are definitely too high! and I do mean too high?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-28-13 12:22 PM
    Let me spelll it owt for youes! BIG WORDY THINGS EKWALLS POYNTS!!!!!!!! Clear now edificated shiprecked person? Oh and 10 points cause I'm still in a good mood!
    Big words based on character count or big words based on meaning?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-28-13 12:39 PM
    Big words based on character count or big words based on meaning?
    Both???? That's way he can use those a benchmarks to compile the delta between the disparity between the good points and the bad points, and hopefully you will see the demerit points be counteracted by the positive points and you will be shud be in the black......

C
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    09-28-13 01:59 PM
    Both???? That's way he can use those a benchmarks to compile the delta between the disparity between the good points and the bad points, and hopefully you will see the demerit points be counteracted by the positive points and you will be shud be in the black......

C
    I am no psychic, but I foresee some additional points in your future....
    09-28-13 02:07 PM
    I am no psychic, but I foresee some additional points in your future....
    First we have enough to see if SOM can Cyfer the math tlsee what the delta between to bad points vs the good points, and be still has to come up with my previous point balance. Trust but verify.......

C
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    09-28-13 02:15 PM
    First we have enough to see if SOM can Cyfer the math tlsee what the delta between to bad points vs the good points, and be still has to come up with my previous point balance. Trust but verify.......

C
    Well I count at least four words that "might" be slightly too big for his liking...
    09-28-13 02:17 PM
    Well I count at least four words that "might" be slightly too big for his liking...
    Have to see if his Leperkhan spelling chek pix up on it, and the sintacks ishyous........

C.......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-28-13 02:22 PM
    When I'm in my alzheimer I often freak out little 1'st grade children when I go naked in their class rooms .. Oh the happy moments ..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    09-28-13 03:40 PM
    Sleep.....ah glorious sleep. I had the best nights sleep in a long time in my new little rubber room. In fact I'm in such a good mood duck you can have another 100 points!
    Rubber room eh? With increase dosage perhaps keep you bouncing off the wall or the boat. The crew must be sick of fishing you off the sea.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-28-13 04:16 PM
    Ok you two thingys, I've been listening to you both while I've been fixing a puncture in my new room. I spose you two think that your clever using them big long words like what you both been doin but it's not. Now let me concentrate......i wrote it down somewhere........ Oh here it is...........right you two listen up!

For the prospective appetizer we have:
    +10 points for typing
    +50 points for typing big words
    +70 points for being a duck
    - 10 points because you know the cat
    +60 points because you know the extinct lizard
    +150 points because you know me
    -60 points for being a duck.

For the scruffy lizard who hasn't realised he's extinct yet:
    -90 points for being extinct
    +150 for not knowing your extinct
    +30 for knowing the duck
    +50 for knowing the cat
    -10 for knowing me
    +75.26 points for the big wordy thingys.

So based on my trusty kalkulator let me see now..........mmmmmmmmmmm........the duck minus.....mmmmmmmmmmm......the lizard........ Ok boys and here are the results. The duck accrued a grand total of 4221.66542 points and the extinct lizard has accrued a grand total of 71.663325 points. And let that be a lesson to both of you!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-28-13 04:29 PM
    Ok you two thingys, I've been listening to you both while I've been fixing a puncture in my new room. I spose you two think that your clever using them big long words like what you both been doin but it's not. Now let me concentrate......i wrote it down somewhere........ Oh here it is...........right you two listen up!

+10 points for typing

+30 for knowing the duck
    +50 for knowing the cat
    -10 for knowing me

So based on my trusty kalkulator let me see now..........mmmmmmmmmmm........the duck minus.....mmmmmmmmmmm......the lizard........ Ok boys and here are the results. The duck accrued a grand total of 4221.66542 points and the extinct lizard has accrued a grand total of 71.663325 points. And let that be a lesson to both of you!
    Are these like a leak or an official upgrade.
    09-28-13 05:09 PM

+10 points for typing

+30 for knowing the duck
    +50 for knowing the cat
    -10 for knowing me

I demands a recount?????? There must be something wrong with the kalkulator, or the batterez!!!!!! Anybody who syfers the gas capacities with metric yardstick, and still keeps getting bak to Flodira because of the draw of the POPCORN machines, aw I givez up. What's my priz, I getz home now......

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-28-13 05:55 PM
    Are these like a leak or an official upgrade.

And official leak what else...

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-28-13 05:55 PM
    And official leak what else...

C
    Would it be at all possible for you and the cat to talk of something other than leaks? At least until I have terra firma underneath me!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-29-13 06:14 AM
    Would it be at all possible for you and the cat to talk of something other than leaks? At least until I have terra firma underneath me!
    You're on terrain firma. 20000 leagues below.
    09-29-13 06:44 AM
    You're on terrain firma. 20000 leagues below.
    Hey you cat!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-29-13 06:47 AM
    Hey you cat!
    Hey I got stucked in the elevator this morning, what's your excuse?
    09-29-13 08:08 AM
    Hey I got stucked in the elevator this morning, what's your excuse?
    Not for long enough obviously.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-29-13 08:48 AM
8,949 ... 128129130131132 ...