I think these movie "Enemy of the State" does a good job with this. Just my opinion.
    Wow, that movie succesfully stayed "off the grid" in my case, as I haven't seen it yet...
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    02-07-14 09:38 AM
    Wow, that movie succesfully stayed "off the grid" in my case, as I haven't seen it yet...
    It's is all boilin down to the same fing see eh? If you I is noffing to hides see you has noffing to feer see eh? Whoo kares hoo lucks at your profiles see. I is followed, tracked, bugged, unloved, unwanted, underpaid, underprivilidged, abused 24hrs a day, 11 days a month, 24 months a years since I is being manufactured see eh? I doesn't care cause where there's no sense, there's no feeling. You don't like them then kill them! Easy peasy!
    Hirazi Blue, dazzleaj and Cynycl like this.
    02-07-14 09:50 AM
    I fully agree, that this whole "let's protect our privacy" thing is a bit contrived. Who cares what they know about you?
    (as long as you know for certain, they will use all this data only "for good")
    In the end they know most of it already and are not hesitant to gather the rest of the info without your prior knowledge and consent should the need arise. The idea that "big brother" and his cousin "big money" aren't watching you is a laughable myth of epic proportions IMHO.
    02-07-14 09:59 AM
    I fully agree, that this whole "let's protect our privacy" thing is a bit contrived. Who cares what they know about you?
    (as long as you know for certain, they will use all this data only "for good")
    In the end they know most of it already and are not hesitant to gather the rest of the info without your prior knowledge and consent should the need arise. The idea that "big brother" and his cousin "big money" aren't watching you is a laughable myth of epic proportions IMHO.
    In my case it's is not being same cause its my life's, but if you is a normal personbodys in the streets and yous keeps your heads down below the kill zone you has nothing to fear. It's only when yous pops up on the radar for doing sumfing that attracts attention to yourselfs that the problems start. ID cards? I've carried one all my life and I'm still alive (no stupid comments). Why do people persons jump up and down about other persons knowing about them? I walk into a store or office block my phone identifies who I am, where I am from, so what? If I walk into a store and I have 185 convictions for shoplifting or I am a know terrorist then I scream and shout 'civil liberties' bollocks! Civil liberties exist only to protect the persondodies that want to hide sumfing?

ps its been a long night and a long flight!
    Hirazi Blue, dazzleaj and Cynycl like this.
    02-07-14 10:10 AM
    Oh. it theoretically undoubtedly could be done,
    but it would require a little more effort than that, I'm afraid.
    And they'd still know enough about you already
    (even the fact that you'd be prone to go "off the grid").
    if i got THAT serious, i'd be a shadow in the wind,,, just do everything you'd never do,,, profiles are made to be broken...
    dazzleaj, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    02-07-14 10:47 AM
    I is off the grid...............Wots a grid?
    kinda like tic-tac-toe, but not...
    02-07-14 10:48 AM
    No wrong again see eh? I proper speak a grid is a big iron thing you puts over holes in the road to stops cars faliin down them but let's the rain goes down through the holes so that the roady thingy doesn't flood see eh?
    i learn somethin' new everyday...
    02-07-14 10:50 AM
    i learn somethin' new everyday...
    If you're not too picky about what to learn, this thread can be a fountain of wisdom indeed...
    02-07-14 10:54 AM
    In my case it's is not being same cause its my life's, but if you is a normal personbodys in the streets and yous keeps your heads down below the kill zone you has nothing to fear. It's only when yous pops up on the radar for doing sumfing that attracts attention to yourselfs that the problems start. ID cards? I've carried one all my life and I'm still alive (no stupid comments). Why do people persons jump up and down about other persons knowing about them? I walk into a store or office block my phone identifies who I am, where I am from, so what? If I walk into a store and I have 185 convictions for shoplifting or I am a know terrorist then I scream and shout 'civil liberties' bollocks! Civil liberties exist only to protect the persondodies that want to hide sumfing?

ps its been a long night and a long flight!
    When I was younger, just after King Arthur formed the round table, I decided I would never have a credit card, or a card of any kind, and pay cash at any and all transactions possible. This was a time I was traveling all over the world for business. I carried travelers checks and USD and hopped I would not end up in Outer Slobovia or central Nowhere with no money. I was successful but the fear of being stranded with no way home was real. Looking back on it, it was not worth the price. One day I asked myself if I was just denying myself an easier life for a fictitious anonymity. The US has been listening in on phone conversations since J Edgar Hover was running the FBI and I wasn't doing anything illegal anyway!
    I was into high security currency printing and credit card manufacturing and there were people, yes, actual live people, who had followed me and my employees around, even putting cameras into my plant managers house!! All my efforts had yielded was my own inconvenience.

If "They" want to find out what you do, "They" will. Just enjoy life and *uck em if they cant take a joke!

Do not be stupid with it however
    02-07-14 10:58 AM
    When I was younger, just after King Arthur formed the round table, I decided I would never have a credit card, or a card of any kind, and pay cash at any and all transactions possible. This was a time I was traveling all over the world for business. I carried travelers checks and USD and hopped I would not end up in Outer Slobovia or central Nowhere with no money. I was successful but the fear of being stranded with no way home was real. Looking back on it, it was not worth the price. One day I asked myself if I was just denying myself an easier life for a fictitious anonymity. The US has been listening in on phone conversations since J Edgar Hover was running the FBI and I wasn't doing anything illegal anyway!
    I was into high security currency printing and credit card manufacturing and there were people, yes, actual live people, who had followed me and my employees around, even putting cameras into my plant managers house!! All my efforts had yielded was my own inconvenience.

If "They" want to find out what you do, "They" will. Just enjoy life and *uck em if they cant take a joke!

Do not be stupid with it however
    Right don't blames mees if yous and your car thingys start begin to fall down holes in the road see eh? I is loading up my plane wiv grids see to drop on the enemyies of us?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-1491537_f18c239d.jpg
    Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    02-07-14 12:03 PM
    Right don't blames mees if yous and your car thingys start begin to fall down holes in the road see eh? I is loading up my plane wiv grids see to drop on the enemyies of us?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1491537_f18c239d.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	245881
    Is that the secret passage to the gnome cellar? No wonder you have a 6 foot rat problem
    dazzleaj likes this.
    02-07-14 01:13 PM
    Is that the secret passage to the gnome cellar? No wonder you have a 6 foot rat problem
    No it's is a grid and the duck said I can't not does an Arial attack wivout grids so I is getting some grids to drops on enemyies see eh?
    02-07-14 01:18 PM
    No it's is a grid and the duck said I can't not does an Arial attack wivout grids so I is getting some grids to drops on enemyies see eh?
    Are you sure he didn't say Grits? Is sometimes hard to understand that duck when he's chewing Skoal and has that toothpick stickin out of his beak.
    02-07-14 01:30 PM
    Are you sure he didn't say Grits? Is sometimes hard to understand that duck when he's chewing Skoal and has that toothpick stickin out of his beak.
    Stop jumpins around baby! I is getting dizzy wiv all this transmorphigorationing I is see?
    02-07-14 01:35 PM
    Stop jumpins around baby! I is getting dizzy wiv all this transmorphigorationing I is see?
    No really that duck gets hard to comprehend some days. Lately all I've been able make out is...............garble mumble garble........Fkin Google......garble garble mumble garble........Bastards.............hack....spit... ..garble garble....Fkin Google.....garble.....fkin cold............mumble.......bullchit snow......
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    02-07-14 01:44 PM
    when i was younger, just after king arthur formed the round table, i decided i would never have a credit card, or a card of any kind, and pay cash at any and all transactions possible. This was a time i was traveling all over the world for business. I carried travelers checks and usd and hopped i would not end up in outer slobovia or central nowhere with no money. I was successful but the fear of being stranded with no way home was real. Looking back on it, it was not worth the price. One day i asked myself if i was just denying myself an easier life for a fictitious anonymity. The us has been listening in on phone conversations since j edgar hover was running the fbi and i wasn't doing anything illegal anyway!

If "they" want to find out what you do, "they" will. Just enjoy life and *uck em if they cant take a joke!

Do not be stupid with it however :d
    i went a decade without even having a bank acct,,, moreso 'cuz i hate banks rather than privacy issues...
    dazzleaj likes this.
    02-07-14 01:53 PM
    No really that duck gets hard to comprehend some days. Lately all I've been able make out is...............garble mumble garble........Fkin Google......garble garble mumble garble........Bastards.............hack....spit... ..garble garble....Fkin Google.....
    Hey you cat leave the duck lone see eh? That man's an hero he is see eh?

OR ELSE!

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-cat-gun.jpg
    Cynycl, dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    02-07-14 01:53 PM
    No really that duck gets hard to comprehend some days. Lately all I've been able make out is...............garble mumble garble........Fkin Google......garble garble mumble garble........Bastards.............hack....spit... ..garble garble....Fkin Google.....garble.....fkin cold............mumble.......bullchit snow......
    Hey boys and girls did I mention FK Google?

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 03:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think you just did!!
    02-07-14 04:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    Would you care for a jelly bean, some gingerbread, an ice cream sandwich or a kit cat?
    02-07-14 04:12 PM
    Would you care for a jelly bean, some gingerbread, an ice cream sandwich or a kit cat?
    Got any popcorn?
    02-07-14 04:15 PM
    i went a decade without even having a bank acct,,, moreso 'cuz i hate banks rather than privacy issues...
    Yeah, I did that also. Had to get a bank account though after I got martyred, err.. married the first time. The EX needed something she could bounce.... She never understood that just cuse we had checks in the book it didn't mean we had $ in the bank. She would write a $1.25 check and the bounced check charges would be $25x2 to the bank and almost that much to the merchant. One month I had $500 worth of charges on $25 worth of purchases.
    sad_old_man, SEAWARRIOR and Cynycl like this.
    02-07-14 04:18 PM
    Got any popcorn?
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-popcorn.jpg

Now this guy has it going on!!
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    02-07-14 04:20 PM
    Yeah WTF is up with that? Is there a bunch of fat azz hungry people working on OS's over there at Google? Why are all there OS some kind of junk food?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man, dazzleaj and Cynycl like this.
    02-07-14 04:33 PM
    Yeah WTF is up with that? Is there a bunch of fat azz hungry people working on OS's over there at Google? Why are all there OS some kind of junk food?

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget coffee!
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    02-07-14 04:45 PM
8,949 ... 271272273274275 ...