Hey boys and girl I just got home and found out my next door neighbor was on Jerry Springer show today.

Posted via CB10
    Did a lot of hollering go on? And did your neighbor fight anybody? Jerry is really a Brit isn't he and also was once mayor of CINCINNATTI.
    02-05-14 05:29 PM
    Pikture see eh?

Attachment 245240
    So it charges your PB. But it isn't really a charger. It is a battery pack. There are many choices of brand some of which may allow for fast charges. The wifi PB battery is rated at 5300 milliamp-hours. Thus charging in 45 minutes could involve currents as high as 7 amperes but the fast travel charger only goes to a little over 2.4 amperes of battery charging. PB can get noticeably hot when used in games etc while charging with the fast charger.
    Last edited by jpash549; 02-05-14 at 06:06 PM.
    dazzleaj, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    02-05-14 05:43 PM
    So it charges your PB. But it isn't really a charger. It is a battery pack. There are many choices of brand some of which may allow for fast charges. The wifi PB battery is rated at 5300 milliamp-hours. Thus charging in 45 minutes could involve currents as high as 7 amperes but the fast travel charger only goes to a little over 2.4 amperes of battery charging. PB can get noticeably hot when used in games etc while charging with the fast charger.
    Ha! I knowed he was havnme on, dam leprechauns commin over an pretendin they gots magic cbargers for our playbooks - just another playbook fantasy story
    02-05-14 06:21 PM
    Hey boys and girl I just got home and found out my next door neighbor was on Jerry Springer show today.

Posted via CB10
    Show titled;
    "My neighbor is the father of my PlayBook"?
    "I was caught in bed with my neighbors PlayBook"?
    "I watch his exposed Playbook through his open windows and my spouse found out"?
    02-05-14 06:42 PM
    Did a lot of hollering go on? And did your neighbor fight anybody? Jerry is really a Brit isn't he and also was once mayor of CINCINNATTI.
    Yes, yes, don't know, yes.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 07:04 PM
    Show titled;
    "My neighbor is the father of my PlayBook"?
    "I was caught in bed with my neighbors PlayBook"?
    "I watch his exposed Playbook through his open windows and my spouse found out"?
    Revealed on hidden camera: Husband's mother's aunt secretly using playbook. And completely ignoring brand new iPad!
    02-05-14 07:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nice neighborhood you live in.

Two words.......gated community
    02-05-14 08:29 PM

There are two kinds of gated communities.

The first doesn't allow our kind in and the second Is our kind. (Yeah, I know, speak for myself...)

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-gate-warning-road-signs.png

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-gate-guard.jpg

Could that be SOM?
    02-05-14 09:30 PM
    nice neighborhood you live in.

i agree, you meet a better class of people,,, you guys should stop by sometime...

Attachment 245527
    02-06-14 06:03 AM
    There are two kinds of gated communities.

The first doesn't allow our kind in and the second Is our kind. (Yeah, I know, speak for myself...)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gate-Warning-Road-Signs.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	245445

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gate guard.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	245446

Could that be SOM?
    Naah ...too tall.
    02-06-14 06:04 AM
    i agree, you meet a better class of people,,, you guys should stop by sometime...

Attachment 245527
    Nice clean floors.........mmmmmmmmmmm?
    02-06-14 07:20 AM
    3. Is it portable, answer yes.
    6. Does it charge my pb, answer yes.
    2. Therefore its a portable charger, answer yes......i think?
    02-06-14 07:23 AM

I will let you know I live in the high rent district of the trailer park. It is a gated community here and has an arch over the drive coming into the trailer park. The gate has animal skulls and beer cans attached to it with the words Happy Hallow Trailer Park.
    02-06-14 07:35 AM
    I will let you know I live in the high rent district of the trailer park. It is a gated community here and has an arch over the drive coming into the trailer park. The gate has animal skulls and beer cans attached to it with the words Happy Hallow Trailer Park.
    Wots a trailer park?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    02-06-14 07:40 AM
    Wots a trailer park?
    Its a place where you rent a spot of land to park your trailer home.
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000842.png  
    02-06-14 07:51 AM
    Wots a trailer park?
    A park fill with trailers.
    02-06-14 07:51 AM
    If you can park your home why would you need a car?
    02-06-14 07:52 AM
    If you can park your home why would you need a car?
    Crazy cat you can't drive your trailer home to the store to purchase beer. Thats why I have my pickemup truck.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    02-06-14 07:58 AM
    Oh trailers eh see? Not my fault you heathens can't speak proper English is it eh see? Why didn't you say a caravan park eh see?
    02-06-14 07:58 AM
    Oh trailers eh see? Not my fault you heathens can't speak proper English is it eh see? Why didn't you say a caravan park eh see?
    You talk funny!
    02-06-14 08:06 AM
    You talk funny!
    I talk proper I does see eh? Its you lot spesially them candunians front candunian see eh?
    02-06-14 08:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    Didn't know you lived in a double wide .........

You must be upscale....

c
    dphjeff, Cynycl, jpash549 and 2 others like this.
    02-06-14 08:28 AM
    Sounds like a movie set for the next installment of "Jeepers Creepers III"

c
    dphjeff, Cynycl, dazzleaj and 1 others like this.
    02-06-14 08:31 AM
    I talk proper I does see eh? Its you lot spesially them candunians front candunian see eh?
    Caravan parks are filled with Pikeys. We don't allow Pikeys here. We have very high standards when it comes to where we strategically place our tornado events
    02-06-14 08:31 AM
    EVERYBODY knows you spell Kaniduh with a "K"......

c
    Cynycl, dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    02-06-14 08:32 AM
8,949 ... 267268269270271 ...