Oooohhhh a drive in movie...........oh can I come please oh please I is never been to a drive in anything oh please.............
    Sure, it's in Sinsinati. I'll let the duck and grape know that you are on your way to pick them up.
    02-04-14 02:43 PM
    Sure, it's in Sinsinati. I'll let the duck and grape know that you are on your way to pick them up.
    Mutter mutter............
    02-04-14 02:45 PM
    We get to go on a trip! We get to go on a trip! Naahhnaaahh.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 02:54 PM
    We get to go on a trip! We get to go on a trip! Naahhnaaahh.

Posted via CB10
    Duck....................yoooze is alreadies in Sinsinati
    02-04-14 03:06 PM
    Duck....................yoooze is alreadies in Sinsinati
    Damn it! I was so looking forwarded to the trip.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 03:20 PM
    In keeping with the topic of this thread, (try to stay on topic SOM, please), today we shall discuss what can't be done on a playbook. Most things won't work on playbook so just get used to it.

XBMC is now available to run on your DROID tablet (nothing new) with the ability to stream the media to your tv via a Chromecast (this is new). You must have your tablet rooted to make this work.

Here is a quick video on the process.

For the special folk like Carl and I with the Hisense Sero 7 Pro and a Chromecast, this is an awesome set up. Further instructions can be found here:

XBMC & CHROMECAST Together Already?

With the official release of the Chromecast SDK yesterday, you can expect a flood of new apps and uses soon. Just not for Playbook.

If only playbook was still relevant.
    I'm still trying to figure out why my battery runs low so fast - I. Keep the sound an light low, but still have to jack both of them if I'm on it all day
    02-04-14 04:08 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out why my battery runs low so fast - I. Keep the sound an light low, but still have to jack both of them if I'm on it all day
    Are you talking about a PlayBook or something else? Batteries usually run out fast because you are using a lot of power and all day is a long time for most tablets.
    dphjeff, Cynycl, dazzleaj and 2 others like this.
    02-04-14 05:35 PM
    Are you talking about a PlayBook or something else? Batteries usually run out fast because you are using a lot of power and all day is a long time for most tablets.
    Umm, yeah, my playbook cause we were talking about what it doesn't do. - and I've seen threads on here where people say it goes for days.
    02-04-14 06:17 PM
    Umm, yeah, my playbook cause we were talking about what it doesn't do. - and I've seen threads on here where people say it goes for days.
    Assume you have Battery Guru and with it you can check your battery health and see how fast you are using up the stored energy in your battery. The claim " My PB goes for days. Yahdy yah!!)" makes no sense because everybodies wifi PB battery is rated at 19.95 watt-hours by.the manufacturer. Battery health is nominally equal to actual battery capacity divided by rated capacity expressed in per cent.
    02-04-14 09:07 PM
    Playbook really is the best tablet...

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 09:30 PM
    Playbook really is the best tablet...

Posted via CB10
    Wots a playbook?

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    02-05-14 02:20 AM
    Wots a playbook?
    It's a running gag here on Crackberry:
    it's a purely hypothetical tablet device allegedly produced by Blackberry.
    Anyone in their right mind should be able to see that this was a bad joke to begin with.
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    02-05-14 03:44 AM
    Anyone in their right mind should be able to see that this was a bad joke to begin with.
    It was all just a bad dream

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    02-05-14 04:31 AM
    ))))))

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    02-05-14 06:26 AM
    Watch this video.
    Shared using FastTube BB10 app!

Funny video, but they did a good job.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:38 AM
    Wot does that big wordy thingys meens eh?
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    02-05-14 07:19 AM
    Assume you have Battery Guru and with it you can check your battery health and see how fast you are using up the stored energy in your battery. The claim " My PB goes for days. Yahdy yah!!)" makes no sense because everybodies wifi PB battery is rated at 19.95 watt-hours by.the manufacturer. Battery health is nominally equal to actual battery capacity divided by rated capacity expressed in per cent.
    Well, I'm glad to hear this. I don't use Battery Guru, cause I didn't really see a use for it - I was more interested to know the why, not the how much. I'm not using it for games, and when streaming movies, I keep it plugged in.
    The 19.95 watt hrs makes more sense than some of the claims I've read, but in tbe end, it probably goes for about 6 hrs of straight, email, FB, etc.
    02-05-14 07:31 AM
    Well, I'm glad to hear this. I don't use Battery Guru, cause I didn't really see a use for it - I was more interested to know the why, not the how much. I'm not using it for games, and when streaming movies, I keep it plugged in.
    The 19.95 watt hrs makes more sense than some of the claims I've read, but in tbe end, it probably goes for about 6 hrs of straight, email, FB, etc.
    That about right so you don't have a problem. I carry a portable charger with me and it can fully charged my pb twice before I need to recharge it. The portable charger can fully charged my pb in 25mins while the pb is in use (never tried it switched off) so I am never caught out.
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    02-05-14 07:40 AM
    That about right so you don't have a problem. I carry a portable charger with me and it can fully charged my pb twice before I need to recharge it. The portable charger can fully charged my pb in 25mins while the pb is in use (never tried it switched off) so I am never caught out.
    So, when in the homeland he speaketh the Queen's English. When in Merica, he goez to potz???
    02-05-14 07:52 AM
    So, when in the homeland he speaketh the Queen's English. When in Merica, he goez to potz???
    I agree, if that is, it is possible to agree with a question....
    02-05-14 08:26 AM
    Can you find me a commercial pic o this thingy - I want onna dem!
    dazzleaj, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    02-05-14 08:42 AM
    You don't need to worry about that. In your case they would always use the term suspect.
    you mean Perp...........

c
    02-05-14 08:47 AM
    The Xanax kicks in........

c
    02-05-14 08:51 AM
    Oooohhhh a drive in movie...........oh can I come please oh please I is never been to a drive in anything oh please.............
    A drive in movie? - I think that you're about 30 yrs too late for that, ther Lep!
    02-05-14 08:52 AM
    Sounds like you are really pumping the juice in. Don't you think you might be charging too fast? And what brand is this beast?
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    02-05-14 09:11 AM
8,949 ... 265266267268269 ...