There there settle down now baby. Would you like a bedtime story or a pacifier?
    Binkey, please...Oh wait...brandy?
    02-03-14 02:12 PM
    I have no idea what anyone on here is talking about and I don't believe it's an age thingy
    Just saying you being a baby and all. Frank Zappa is probably not on you play list of children's songs.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 03:03 PM
    Just saying you being a baby and all. Frank Zappa is probably not on you play list of children's songs.

Posted via CB10
    Hey now.......... I can jam in Joe's garage and Sheik Mybouti
    02-03-14 03:08 PM
    Binkey, please...Oh wait...brandy?
    Binkey or Brinkley ? I'll take a Brinkley.

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-untitled.jpg
    02-03-14 03:10 PM
    Here we go back below the navel again.
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    02-03-14 03:38 PM
    Here we go back below the navel again.
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-sunk.jpg

Below the navel?
    02-03-14 03:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunk.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	244678

Below the navel?
    Can't frighten me! The pointy bit of my boat is more pointy than that one.
    Cynycl, dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    02-03-14 03:49 PM
    Binkey or Brinkley ? I'll take a Brinkley.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	244656
    she might look good, but i wonder what those 4 hubbys look like after what she put them thru,,, she's off her rocker...
    02-03-14 03:51 PM
    Can't frighten me! The pointy bit of my boat is more pointy than that one.
    Just like your brain bucket, way to accessorize. You are quite the little fashionista.
    02-03-14 03:54 PM
    she might look good, but i wonder what those 4 hubbys look like after what she put them thru,,, she's off her rocker...
    My intentions aren't nuptuial. Just looks more soothing than a Binkey.
    02-03-14 03:55 PM
    Thought that was a standard requirement for females?
    dphjeff, Cynycl, dazzleaj and 3 others like this.
    02-03-14 04:05 PM
    In keeping with the topic of this thread, (try to stay on topic SOM, please), today we shall discuss what can't be done on a playbook. Most things won't work on playbook so just get used to it.

XBMC is now available to run on your DROID tablet (nothing new) with the ability to stream the media to your tv via a Chromecast (this is new). You must have your tablet rooted to make this work.

Here is a quick video on the process.

For the special folk like Carl and I with the Hisense Sero 7 Pro and a Chromecast, this is an awesome set up. Further instructions can be found here:

XBMC & CHROMECAST Together Already?

With the official release of the Chromecast SDK yesterday, you can expect a flood of new apps and uses soon. Just not for Playbook.

If only playbook was still relevant.
    02-04-14 08:38 AM
    In keeping with the topic of this thread, (try to stay on topic SOM, please), today we shall discuss what can't be done on a playbook. Most things won't work on playbook so just get used to it.

XBMC is now available to run on your DROID tablet (nothing new) with the ability to stream the media to your tv via a Chromecast (this is new). You must have your tablet rooted to make this work.

Here is a quick video on the process.

For the special folk like Carl and I with the Hisense Sero 7 Pro and a Chromecast, this is an awesome set up. Further instructions can be found here:

XBMC & CHROMECAST Together Already?

With the official release of the Chromecast SDK yesterday, you can expect a flood of new apps and uses soon. Just not for Playbook.

If only playbook was still relevant.
    I'm sure somebodypersonone has found a cure for that. Ask at your local clinic?
    Cynycl, dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    02-04-14 09:16 AM
    I'm sure somebodypersonone has found a cure for that. Ask at your local clinic?
    Quit trying to change the subject
    02-04-14 09:52 AM
    Quit trying to change the subject
    Which particular subject?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    02-04-14 10:10 AM
    I think the subject is the bady and Carl likes Google monitoring there usage patterns and sell that information for a profit.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 10:40 AM
    I think the subject is the bady and Carl likes Google monitoring there usage patterns and sell that information for a profit.

Posted via CB10
    Never been a concern since I took off my tinfoil hat. Google can move in to the house if they like, it's not as if they aren't in every home with internet anyway. Them, the NSA, FBI, CIA, CSIS, CSEC, NORAD, UN, UNICEF, BUD LIGHT and any other acronym you can name.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 02-04-14 at 11:48 AM.
    02-04-14 10:57 AM
    Binkeys..........no wait.................Brinkleys.........no that's not right..........brandy and boats........, beavers, beibers, chromecasties, popcorn, bulls and whistles,...........er......um........let me get back to you on that
    Last edited by Cynycl; 02-04-14 at 11:27 AM.
    02-04-14 10:58 AM
    Binkeys..........no wait.................Brinkleys.........no that's not right..........brandy and boats........, beavers, beibers, chromecasties, popcorn, bulls and whistles,...........er......um........let me get back to you on that
    Wots a subject?
    02-04-14 01:41 PM
    Wots a subject?
    You don't need to worry about that. In your case they would always use the term suspect.
    02-04-14 02:09 PM
    You don't need to worry about that. In your case they would always use the term suspect.
    Oh ok see eh?
    02-04-14 02:11 PM
    Oh ok see eh?
    Well now that we have that settled..................back to casting
    02-04-14 02:17 PM
    Well now that we have that settled..................back to casting
    Oooohhhh ooh can I be the hero please please please I is always wanted to be an ero I as
    02-04-14 02:20 PM
    Oooohhhh ooh can I be the hero please please please I is always wanted to be an ero I as
    It's not that type of casting silly lepragnome. This isn't Hollyweird. Plus I think you could only get a part as a munchin and that ship has sailed.

This is the casting of media via wide open spaces with no cables, wires or a net for saftey. Serious business don't ya know.
    02-04-14 02:31 PM
    It's not that type of casting silly lepragnome. This isn't Hollyweird. Plus I think you could only get a part as a munchin and that ship has sailed.

This is the casting of media via wide open spaces with no cables, wires or a net for saftey. Serious business don't ya know.
    Oooohhhh a drive in movie...........oh can I come please oh please I is never been to a drive in anything oh please.............
    02-04-14 02:38 PM
8,949 ... 264265266267268 ...