It's more like "...hitting the fan", if you ask me!
    Ok, OK, let go get my "goggles".......'er, I mean "gokkles".....

c
    01-31-14 09:29 AM
    Oh Blimy, get back to your magic Morgana

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Don't feed it !
    01-31-14 09:31 AM
    Childish....
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    01-31-14 09:44 AM
    Childish....
    Yous rang?
    01-31-14 09:56 AM
    A garage over a boat in the water is called a boathouse. Comedy often relies on sex and toilet humor. Why homo sapiens find these two important life topics funny is puzzling. Perhaps it is because of difficulties we have in both areas.
    01-31-14 09:57 AM
    Technically this thread is like a dream: you seem to have no influence on how it progresses, but you have all along (more than you're willing to admit), Luckily like any dream, you can easily forget it, once you wake up...
    Very well said!
    01-31-14 10:01 AM
    Very well said!
    Wot? Wot did I say that woz so wrong? Oh my my my my inventions is in troubles gain.....
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    01-31-14 10:04 AM
    A garage over a boat in the water is called a boathouse. Comedy often relies on sex and toilet humor. Why homo sapiens find these two important life topics funny is puzzling. Perhaps it is because of difficulties we have in both areas.
    It does seem to be cross cultural. Little kids all over the world laugh like crazy when they pull daddy's finger or make loud bottom gas. Humor generally is subjective though. This thread is an excellent candidate for study. But evaluateor beware! There are many different things waiting here to confound and ensnare the most cautious hunter!
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    01-31-14 10:22 AM
    It does seem to be cross cultural. Little kids all over the world laugh like crazy when they pull daddy's finger or make loud bottom gas. Humor generally is subjective though. This thread is an excellent candidate for study. But evaluateor beware! There are many different things waiting here to confound and ensnare the most cautious hunter!
    Very well said my good man, whatever it was you said?
    dazzleaj, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    01-31-14 10:34 AM
    Wot? Wot did I say that woz so wrong? Oh my my my my inventions is in troubles gain.....
    This thread is like a bunch of friends sitting around a tablet relaxing and insulting each others lives in the way only people who care for each other can. I don't think anything said here Can be wrong unless someone gets serious. Then we sic the 8 foot mouse on him or have the baby take off the diaper and, well, there's that potty humor again!
    01-31-14 10:52 AM
    This thread is like a bunch of friends sitting around a tablet relaxing and insulting each others lives in the way only people who care for each other can. I don't think anything said here Can be wrong unless someone gets serious. Then we sic the 8 foot mouse on him or have the baby take off the diaper and, well, there's that potty humor again!
    Weapon(s) of toxic mass destruction.......chemical weapons???????.
    Man, have we escalated the situation.......

c
    01-31-14 10:56 AM
    I respectfully disagree. Recent events have shown that there are apparently situations where the friendly self-regulatory mayhem of this tribe simply isn't enough.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    01-31-14 10:59 AM
    ^^^^^ Proof positive that there is one in every crowd.

Me, I agree with the cow. It's all fun and games until someone's goofy brother, cousin or neighbour crashes the party and it all goes to hell until the cops (mods) show up.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 01-31-14 at 11:14 AM.
    01-31-14 11:01 AM
    I respectfully disagree. Recent events have shown that there are apparently situations where the friendly self-regulatory mayhem of this tribe simply isn't enough.
    I must have missed something then
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    01-31-14 11:05 AM
    Proof positive that there is one in every crowd.

Me, I agree with the cow. It's all fun and games until someone's goofy brother, cousin or neighbour crashes the party and it all goes to hell until the cops (mods) show up.
    Who! What! Where?
    Cynycl, castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    01-31-14 11:06 AM
    You forgot when and how
    01-31-14 11:12 AM
    You forgot when and how
    I keep hearing that.....
    Cynycl, castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    01-31-14 11:16 AM

Agreed, except it's not the cousins, etc;
    It is those who want to join in, but lack the art of quick quips and turn fun conversations into rapidly down-spirilling fact-for-faux fact pseudo intellectual crap that trashes threads like this.
    01-31-14 11:43 AM
    Agreed, except it's not the cousins, etc;
    It is those who want to join in, but lack the art of quick quips and turn fun conversations into rapidly down-spirilling fact-for-faux fact pseudo intellectual crap that trashes threads like this.
    Quick.....................Pull my finger
    01-31-14 11:44 AM

edit: but funny, how some people think...
    01-31-14 11:45 AM

You called?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 11:50 AM
    You called?

Posted via CB10
    Since when did you become a cop/mod? You should really leave that pursuit to Lepragnome.

While you're up, grab me another beer
    01-31-14 11:53 AM
    Since when did you become a cop/mod? You should really leave that pursuit to Lepragnome.

While you're up, grab me another beer
    I'm goofy!

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 11:55 AM
    I'm goofy!

Posted via CB10
    and all along I though you were just Daffy
    01-31-14 11:57 AM
    In keeping with today's topic

01-31-14 12:02 PM
8,949 ... 261262263264265 ...