Gonna get on a plane and fly to Vegas for a trade show then we fly to LA and visit a customer then back to Virginia or as SOM calls it, a day at the office! Of course he doesn't get to take his wife along as weapons officer!
    01-19-14 09:38 AM
    You know, they say that as you get older, the memory is the second thing to go..... I can't seem to remember what the first was????

An old lady in my church smiled and patted me on the arm and told me "Ask your wife sweetie, she knows"....
    Wot?!! -- Iz a little old lady -- that waz me!! and I meant what I said.
    01-20-14 07:19 AM
    Wot?!! -- Iz a little old lady -- that waz me!! and I meant what I said.
    The truth hurts...

I am aging like a fine milk!!
    01-20-14 12:04 PM
    The truth hurts...

I am aging like a fine milk!!
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000828.png  
    01-20-14 12:32 PM
    I spent a year as a stay at home dad because at the Time it made the most sense for our finances so I guess I'm always at work? But the time has come to start looking again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    And I'm in the opposite situation - I'm working full time [which is why I'm on here so much ], but I retire end of June, so after I sleep for a month, maybe you won't see me anymore !
    01-20-14 01:00 PM
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000828.pngClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000828.png 
Views:	139 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	240217

Yup! Pretty much says it all.
    01-20-14 01:02 PM
    And I'm in the opposite situation - I'm working full time [which is why I'm on here so much ], but I retire end of June, so after I sleep for a month, maybe you won't see me anymore !
    My wife and I have a business but we consider ourselves semi-retired. The best of both worlds. We generally only "work" when we need to get something done in a timely manner and the rest of the time we do as we please. that often is work related but we don't Have to do it then so it just doesn't seem like work. We both have put in decades of 12-16 hour days, (we only had to do that six or seven days a week though) so this seems like playing!!
    01-20-14 01:14 PM
    Gonna get on a plane and fly to Vegas for a trade show then we fly to LA and visit a customer then back to Virginia or as SOM calls it, a day at the office! Of course he doesn't get to take his wife along as weapons officer!
    Oooooohhhhhh................dates times I needs dates and times.............ooooooohhhhhh tells me tells me............ I is avin a good feelins about this already.........Mmmmmmmm loads of them pals of mines them mavericks eh............... Oh I feels a training flight coming on boys oh yes............ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm plot course...intercept flight..........force follow on..............watch passengers vomiting on each other..........fire warning shots............watch passengers vacate bodily fluids...............mmmmmmmmmmm oh come on times and dates pleeze?
    01-20-14 02:11 PM
    Oooooohhhhhh................dates times I needs dates and times.............ooooooohhhhhh tells me tells me............ I is avin a good feelins about this already.........Mmmmmmmm loads of them pals of mines them mavericks eh............... Oh I feels a training flight coming on boys oh yes............ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm plot course...intercept flight..........force follow on..............watch passengers vomiting on each other..........fire warning shots............watch passengers vacate bodily fluids...............mmmmmmmmmmm oh come on times and dates pleeze?
    Phew! we are already on the ground, lost in Vegas. Need to carpet bomb the whole place to get us!!!
    01-20-14 02:26 PM
    Phew! we are already on the ground, lost in Vegas. Need to carpet bomb the whole place to get us!!!
    It just so happens that the boys do need to brush up on that technique?????? What a good week this is turning out to be eh see........... Oh and remember........you still has to FLY back yet........ha ha oh what a good week eh see..........
    01-20-14 02:32 PM
    How's about a training flight to Oxford - I'm 'over there' again in merry old England in August
    01-20-14 03:07 PM
    does anyone else get Appocolypse Now flashbacks when the ole man gets this excited.

Ride of the valkyries playing in my head
    01-20-14 03:34 PM
    does anyone else get Appocolypse Now flashbacks when the ole man gets this excited.

Ride of the valkyries playing in my head
    Scary enough to fill up a diaper.... or a Depends!
    01-20-14 04:54 PM
    Scary enough to fill up a diaper.... or a Depends!
    Thanks to the ole man changing the rules, I'm now full time commando.

No more baggage for this tot
    01-20-14 09:44 PM

TMI!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:51 PM

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-11771.jpg
    01-20-14 10:40 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11771.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	240331
    Diaper designed bt US government. There will be an investigation by the House EPA committee. Administration says progress is being made since 3% of droppings are being caught.
    01-20-14 11:50 PM
    no no nooo, i dont (<burp>) it no more, im tired of waking up on the ...
    (where am I)
    01-21-14 12:35 AM

Now this is just weird nasty

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    dazzleaj likes this.
    01-21-14 01:34 AM

Eat your heart out Michael Jordan
    01-21-14 08:39 AM
    Eat your heart out Michael Jordan
    Looks like somebody started at the wrong "end"...

c
    dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    01-21-14 10:02 AM
    Looks like somebody started at the wrong "end"...

c
    but out (lol you can't say but with two tt's on this forum)
    01-21-14 10:09 AM

I wonder what this kid has been eating? Whatever it was it ate the azz out of his britches !

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:19 AM
    I wonder what this kid has been eating? Whatever it was it ate the azz out of his britches !

Posted via CB10
    Just wait till we get our Hanes on you.

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-untitled.png
    01-21-14 10:55 AM
    Just wait till we get our Hanes on you.

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	179 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	240458
    Don't use them. Just drop a load on the ground, so people like you step in it.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:01 AM
8,949 ... 252253254255256 ...