Just watch the papers she asks you to sign........

c
    I can't write see eh?
    01-09-14 02:04 PM
    Signs here's and I is starting the likkle pea growings right nows see eh. When it's grown I is pickin it and then carefully selectings the perfect pea and then drying its out and then sprinkkleling it wiv leprechaun dust and sending it too yous see eh? Or if you is in a urry I is gettin one sent from ingland and sendin it two yous see eh?
    Yes yes! I would be ecstatic to have one with your magic leprachaun sprinkled on it
    Especialky from my favourite country, Inglan
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    01-09-14 06:13 PM
    I usually sprinkle cat litter on pee... Or just mop it up.
    01-09-14 07:45 PM
    I usually sprinkle cat litter on pee... Or just mop it up.
    On magic whistles?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    01-09-14 08:09 PM
    On magic whistles?
    Good point. Most likely plug it up something awful!
    01-09-14 08:28 PM
    Guys relax, she cannot operate it but she can view it, funny how everything can be turned into an argument!

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    01-09-14 09:06 PM
    Guys relax, she cannot operate it but she can view it, funny how everything can be turned into an argument!
    Posted via CB10
    Have you read any of this thread? Nothing is an argument here but everything is quite lively!! I think some of the references here go back 5000 posts or more, pasties for instance. If you try to insert logic or reason, or even rational thinking into this thread you will miss its purpose!! In here your daughter is capable of anything! Don't underestimate her!! She may already be a regular here
    01-09-14 09:38 PM
    Have you read any of this thread? Nothing is an argument here but everything is quite lively!! I think some of the references here go back 5000 posts or more, pasties for instance. If you try to insert logic or reason, or even rational thinking into this thread you will miss its purpose!! In here your daughter is capable of anything! Don't underestimate her!! She may already be a regular here
    Welcome to the "Zoo", a great buch of "animals", that can type, mistype, missspel, agree, disagree, get knighted, mess with a Lepregone thingy, make a Lepergnome sob, just in general have a place to go and have fun during a hectic work day.

with your user name, and the right Avatar, you too , may be inducted/Shanghi-ed into this menagerie......,.

Welcome!

c
    Cynycl, dazzleaj, dphjeff and 4 others like this.
    01-10-14 08:56 AM
    Welcome to the "Zoo", a great buch of "animals", that can type, mistype, missspel, agree, disagree, get knighted, mess with a Lepregone thingy, make a Lepergnome sob, just in general have a place to go and have fun during a hectic work day.

with your user name, and the right Avatar, you too , may be inducted/Shanghi-ed into this menagerie......,.

Welcome!

c
    Great........Carl's bringing home strays again. I'll tell ya right now he'd better feed, walk and clean up after that Lycan creature or there will be hell to pay.

oh by the way ...welcome
    01-10-14 09:32 AM
    Great........Carl's bringing home strays again. I'll tell ya right now he'd better feed, walk and clean up after that Lycan creature or there will be hell to pay.

oh by the way ...welcome
    Can we keep him??? Huh, can we?? I'll feed it, clean up after it, and it won't cause any problems....

I Promise.......

c
    01-10-14 11:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    Who you arguing with.........tell us tell us who it is and we'll get em for yous see eh? I have a gun that can kill palm trees I does see eh? You just say the word and...........well don't just say the word 'word' but say the word.........am I getting this right?.............. The word......say the......... Oh never mind you knows what I meens you do and we will knows to get them for you I think?........does that make sense?.......... As you were disregard the word before this and............well not just the word but all the words that are before it as well see........... Forget it, do you like brandy?
    01-10-14 12:53 PM
    Who you arguing with.........tell us tell us who it is and we'll get em for yous see eh? I have a gun that can kill palm trees I does see eh? You just say the word and...........well don't just say the word 'word' but say the word.........am I getting this right?.............. The word......say the......... Oh never mind you knows what I meens you do and we will knows to get them for you I think?........does that make sense?.......... As you were disregard the word before this and............well not just the word but all the words that are before it as well see........... Forget it, do you like brandy?
    If you can't beat 'em, Booze 'em.....

c
    01-10-14 12:55 PM
    On magic whistles?
    I is started wiv your pee today's beavers see eh?
    01-10-14 01:02 PM
    Can we keep him??? Huh, can we?? I'll feed it, clean up after it, and it won't cause any problems....

I Promise.......

c
    Sure you say that now while it's all shinny and new but as soon as the next chromecasty, androidian gadget comes along the poor lyconian will be totally neglected and once again we will be stuck cleaning up your mess.
    01-10-14 01:16 PM
    There is no market for beaver pee........beaver tails are another matter entirely.
    01-10-14 01:18 PM
    There is no market for beaver pee........beaver tails are another matter entirely.
    Well, we have at least 1 customer for it..........

c
    01-10-14 01:38 PM
    No not beaver pee stupid baby...............i mean beaver pee see............ I is growing the beaver a pee see eh?
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 3 others like this.
    01-10-14 02:36 PM
    No not beaver pee stupid baby...............i mean beaver pee see............ I is growing the beaver a pee see eh?
    Growing a pee?

Round dez parts we calls thats drinking. Youzis trying to make is sound like work.
    01-10-14 02:46 PM
    Oh no! Another bladder accident in the making....hee hee see pee...magic whistle...brandy...it's inevitable???
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 01-10-14 at 03:02 PM.
    01-10-14 02:50 PM
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000816.png  
    01-10-14 02:55 PM
    And PEE see eh?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-pea_by_jectcartoon.jpg
    01-10-14 03:42 PM
    Hit it S_O_M!

01-10-14 06:27 PM
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-french-peas.jpg

French peas defending Jericho, CHRISTOPHE & JEAN-CLAUDE
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    01-10-14 09:30 PM
    Sometimes I sits and thinks
    Sometimes I thinks and sits
    But mainly I just sits!

I wonder why?
    01-11-14 10:30 AM
    Sometimes I sits and thinks
    Sometimes I thinks and sits
    But mainly I just sits!

I wonder why?
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000820.png  
    01-11-14 11:36 AM
8,949 ... 247248249250251 ...