How to deal with microsoft windows phone scammers
    So I got yet another foreign sounding man phone me just now. I had to ask a couple of times what he wanted because the accent was so thick.
    Finally realized he was calling about the windows program on my computer they had detected was not working properly.
    Oh, said I and then I took a deepest breath I could and let out the highest, loudest longest scream that was physically possible. No words, just a magnificent, healthy scream - and then I hung up.

Great stress releaser that left me with the biggest smile for the longest time. I must make a note to myself to get a strong high-pitched whistle to keep by the phone for any other telemarketers or scammers. Just had to share this, I'm feeling so pleased
    I actually don't like my Windows phone much I mean it gets the job done and its pretty fast for a low end phone but the apps really do suck and I think I'd go mad if I didn't have my nexus 7 2013 for apps and games, witch by the way ravensword 2 is awesome

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    01-07-14 08:25 PM
    I actually don't like my Windows phone much I mean it gets the job done and its pretty fast for a low end phone but the apps really do suck and I think I'd go mad if I didn't have my nexus 7 2013 for apps and games, witch by the way ravensword 2 is awesome
    I meant this kind of windows phone scam:

sad_old_man likes this.
    01-07-14 08:57 PM
    If it's not these guys it's the people in Nigeria trying to get you to send anything of value to Nigeria...... Oh but they will pay you an extra 100 Dollers for shipping lol

01-08-14 08:10 AM
    If it's not these guys it's the people in Nigeria trying to get you to send anything of value to Nigeria...... Oh but they will pay you an extra 100 Dollers for shipping lol

As I mentioned above once you know its one of these scammers on the phone, just let out a great, long, high pitched scream at the top of your lungs and then hang up - that is my favourite revenge
    Last edited by castoridae; 01-08-14 at 09:18 AM.
    01-08-14 09:01 AM
    I've been gone a while. Did I miss much?
    Is SOM a moderator yet?
    Actually I didn't actually go anywhere but I wasn't here...well....I. Was here but not Here!
    Might need to get the GPS out.
    01-08-14 09:43 AM
    I've been gone a while. Did I miss much?
    Is SOM a moderator yet?
    Actually I didn't actually go anywhere but I wasn't here...well....I. Was here but not Here!
    Might need to get the GPS out.
    Yes, SOM has knighted most of us and I'm currently in the process of deafening windows/microsoft telephone scammers from India
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    01-08-14 10:51 AM
    Yes, SOM has knighted most of us and I'm currently in the process of deafening windows/microsoft telephone scammers from India
    An air horn works well for that. Asking them if you can call them back at their home while they are having dinner works also, sometimes. Had one guy actually give me his home # but I never called. (I am Sure it was his home number!!)
    01-08-14 12:42 PM
    As I mentioned above once you know its one of these scammers on the phone, just let out a great, long, high pitched scream at the top of your lungs and then hang up - that is my favourite revenge
    Mutter mutter.................silly people's wiv silly personses ringing them.................full scam is tell you they have monitored a problem with your pc and ask you to type in a Web address directing you to a help web Site and as soon as you do it locks your pc. They then call you back and ask for $200 - 400 to release it!

Get a cheap referees whistle and blow it as hard as you can down the phone to the caller and the results are as follows....

1. You go red in the face.........
    2. You feel slightly dizzy...........
    3. You hear the caller screaming..(you will just have to trust me on this because you won't hear anything while you are blowing the whistle but the caller WILL be screaming)..............
    4. Prepare your court defence as it is illegal to do....(well in the UK anyway)......
    5. Sit back and relax with a large drink in the knowledge that you are guaranteed to have burst the callers eardrum.......
    6. Wait for your next unsuspecting victim to ring........

(please note it has to be a genuine referee whistle.)

Not a police, train guard or wolf whistle. The one with the little pea rattling around inside it. the frequency at which they produce their sound is guaranteed to burst eardrums when amplified down the phone.......

I'll get back in my box now...........
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    01-08-14 02:43 PM
    Mutter mutter.................silly people's wiv silly personses ringing them.................full scam is tell you they have monitored a problem with your pc and ask you to type in a Web address directing you to a help web Site and as soon as you do it locks your pc. They then call you back and ask for $200 - 400 to release it!

Get a cheap referees whistle and blow it as hard as you can down the phone to the caller and the results are as follows....

1. You go red in the face.........
    2. You feel slightly dizzy...........
    3. You hear the caller screaming..(you will just have to trust me on this because you won't hear anything while you are blowing the whistle but the caller WILL be screaming)..............
    4. Prepare your court defence as it is illegal to do....(well in the UK anyway)......
    5. Sit back and relax with a large drink in the knowledge that you are guaranteed to have burst the callers eardrum.......
    6. Wait for your next unsuspecting victim to ring........

(please note it has to be a genuine referee whistle.)

Not a police, train guard or wolf whistle. The one with the little pea rattling around inside it. the frequency at which they produce their sound is guaranteed to burst eardrums when amplified down the phone.......

I'll get back in my box now...........
    I luvs ya SOM! I mentioned in my post #6180 above that I was looking for a whistle cause screaming loud a d long can be painful to the throat. Can't believe your magic lep whistle is illegal in the UK, since I plan to use it on scammers???
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    01-08-14 03:26 PM
    I luvs ya SOM! I mentioned in my post #6180 above that I was looking for a whistle cause screaming loud a d long can be painful to the throat. Can't believe your magic lep whistle is illegal in the UK, since I plan to use it on scammers???
    The likkle one wiv the likkle pea inside Rollings around when you blows it see. In the UK its classed as assault because it causes permenents damage to the ear..........

You could end some scam callers career you know?
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    01-08-14 03:32 PM
    The likkle one wiv the likkle pea inside Rollings around when you blows it see. In the UK its classed as assault because it causes permenents damage to the ear..........

Hmmm... I wonder if I have a case against my first wife.... most likely not.
    01-08-14 10:17 PM
    Hmmm... I wonder if I have a case against my first wife.... most likely not.
    Maybe even existing wives too?
    01-09-14 05:53 AM

Makes no sense no way no how cause their bad guys -- where do I sign up to get one !!
    01-09-14 07:30 AM
    Makes no sense no way no how cause their bad guys -- where do I sign up to get one !!
    Signs here's and I is starting the likkle pea growings right nows see eh. When it's grown I is pickin it and then carefully selectings the perfect pea and then drying its out and then sprinkkleling it wiv leprechaun dust and sending it too yous see eh? Or if you is in a urry I is gettin one sent from ingland and sendin it two yous see eh?
    castoridae likes this.
    01-09-14 11:05 AM
    Signs here's and I is starting the likkle pea growings right nows see eh. When it's grown I is pickin it and then carefully selectings the perfect pea and then drying its out and then sprinkkleling it wiv leprechaun dust and sending it too yous see eh? Or if you is in a urry I is gettin one sent from ingland and sendin it two yous see eh?
    How sweet...............the Lepragnome and the Pea.

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-untitled.png

On second thought......................probably not the book to read at bedtime to the youngins..........nightmares guaranteed.
    01-09-14 11:16 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	237292

On second thought......................probably not the book to read at bedtime to the youngins..........nightmares guaranteed.
    Smart azz baby! You know I can't read see?
    dazzleaj, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    01-09-14 11:50 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	237292

Hey, that's Cousin Andrew under that Lepergnome... Ooops, sorry, different shade of green...
    01-09-14 12:00 PM
    Smart azz baby! You know I can't read see?
    You know, I have always wondered, is it better to be a dumb azz or a smart azz?
    I have been accused of being both as well as being a wise azz and of course, just a plain azz.
    01-09-14 12:01 PM
    I have been accused of being both as well as being a wise azz and of course, just a plain azz.
    Well, we have the market covered, don't we?????????

c
    01-09-14 12:11 PM
    Probably also horse's.
    01-09-14 12:32 PM
    I have two playbooks and after the death of bb10 on playbooks I have literally stopped using it BUT my 1 year old daughter loves it, it's way better than the ipad, she flings often while watching her videos and not a dent, I'm sure the ipad would have had a cracked screen by now

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 12:37 PM
    Probably also horse's.
    Yep, that one too!
    01-09-14 12:52 PM
    I have two playbooks and after the death of bb10 on playbooks I have literally stopped using it BUT my 1 year old daughter loves it, it's way better than the ipad, she flings often while watching her videos and not a dent, I'm sure the ipad would have had a cracked screen by now Posted via CB10
    Most of us here have cracked screens! Not on our tablets but on the monitors through which we look at life!
    01-09-14 01:03 PM
    I have two playbooks and after the death of bb10 on playbooks I have literally stopped using it BUT my 1 year old daughter loves it, it's way better than the ipad, she flings often while watching her videos and not a dent, I'm sure the ipad would have had a cracked screen by now

Posted via CB10
    It's also a perfect fit for a glass of brandy and a pasty as well as see eh? I'd keep an eye on your daughter! If she can use a pb and an iPad at 1yr old then that means she will probably pass her driving test at around 9yrs old, graduate from university at around 13yrs old and put her parents in an old folks home by the time she is 19yrs old!!!!!!! Scary
    01-09-14 01:21 PM
    It's also a perfect fit for a glass of brandy and a pasty as well as see eh? I'd keep an eye on your daughter! If she can use a pb and an iPad at 1yr old then that means she will probably pass her driving test at around 9yrs old, graduate from university at around 13yrs old and put her parents in an old folks home by the time she is 19yrs old!!!!!!! Scary
    Just watch the papers she asks you to sign........

c
    01-09-14 01:46 PM
8,949 ... 246247248249250 ...