How about me sparing you the trouble, I am going to delete my account. Howzat for victory...
    It is the epitome of maturity.
    Akin to "I'm taking my ball and going home.".

Don't be silly. Most of us enjoy your comments.
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    12-30-13 05:02 AM
    Ok I is understandings............i is done wrong and is in total disrespectfullness I is.............i is giving up any hopes of cummings a moderadiator and is seeking uther fulfilling employment I is see.......i is will leeves yall lone nows **** I is will be finking of yous...........
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    12-30-13 09:03 AM
    What I don't understand is why anyone takes anything any of us say seriously let alone literally.

That being said, don't be a jerk, judge or jury and you should be alright

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and Angus_CB like this.
    12-30-13 09:06 AM
    What I don't understand is why anyone takes anything any of us say seriously let alone literally.

Edit: well in this thread anyways

That being said, don't be a jerk, judge or jury and you should be alright

sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-30-13 09:07 AM
    Is there an echo in here?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-30-13 09:14 AM
    Is there an echo in here?
    We all luvs ya SOM!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 09:17 AM
    No echo went to edit. I guess I quoted mysf

sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 09:21 AM
    No echo went to edit. I guess I quoted mysf

I stopped doing that after I quoted myself and then got rebuked by myself for being stupid and then to cap it all got a pm from myself containing abusive statements regarding my intelligence and sanity......... Then I tried to win the argument that ensued between myself and myself and LOST! Now that cant be right so I never tried it again and myself and myself have never spoken since that day? I didn't even get a Christmas card from myself eh............how about that then eh see............ I'm not unduly upset because I know that I have more money than myself has anyway......... See up yours myself eh.........stick that in your burger and fry it with chips then eh see.........(note to myself to buy a famous sayings book)...................
    Cynycl, castoridae and dphjeff like this.
    12-30-13 10:28 AM
    I stopped doing that after I quoted myself and then got rebuked by myself for being stupid and then to cap it all got a pm from myself containing abusive statements regarding my intelligence and sanity......... Then I tried to win the argument that ensued between myself and myself and LOST! Now that cant be right so I never tried it again and myself and myself have never spoken since that day? I didn't even get a Christmas card from myself eh............how about that then eh see............ I'm not unduly upset because I know that I have more money than myself has anyway......... See up yours myself eh.........stick that in your burger and fry it with chips then eh see.........(note to myself to buy a famous sayings book)...................
    Ok, so just how long have you been off-line? That's an awful lot of words for such a small leprechaun to be tote'n around for sometime?
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    12-30-13 10:42 AM
    Ok, so just how long have you been off-line? That's an awful lot of words for such a small leprechaun to be tote'n around for sometime?
    I may be likkles but I is a hard worker.......see eh? Anyways its sumfink bout snogging that silly stone in that there Irish Castle that wot you have to hang upsides downs to does see eh? Fink its called the Barmy stone I does but google it firstes see.......... don't take my words for it cause myself will be rebukking mees gain if you does then eh see?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-30-13 10:49 AM
    I may be likkles but I is a hard worker.......see eh? Anyways its sumfink bout snogging that silly stone in that there Irish Castle that wot you have to hang upsides downs to does see eh? Fink its called the Barmy stone I does but google it firstes see.......... don't take my words for it cause myself will be rebukking mees gain if you does then eh see?
    No! I've been there and done that! the nif man wots holds you when you's upside down gives you a great big small & sez 'good on yah', but only if you really kiss it - none of this 'oh I'll just kiss with my fingers cause of germies on the stone' stuff, ' cause everyone nos If yous really Irish, then the ancestors won't let you get any germs from the kissin thingy -- and your magic, so, you wouldn't get ayfing anyway
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 11:11 AM
    No! I've been there and done that! the nif man wots holds you when you's upside down gives you a great big small & sez 'good on yah', but only if you really kiss it - none of this 'oh I'll just kiss with my fingers cause of germies on the stone' stuff, ' cause everyone nos If yous really Irish, then the ancestors won't let you get any germs from the kissin thingy -- and your magic, so, you wouldn't get ayfing anyway
    I knows and I is a royal leprechans see eh? so I was not havin anyone persons holding mees see eh? I is just doin it and I was spit swapping and playing tonsil hockey wiv dat stones I was see eh? Oh in the end I is havin to stops see cause the stones was on the verges of getting one of them organisms you is on about see eh?
    12-30-13 11:24 AM
    I knows and I is a royal leprechans see eh? so I was not havin anyone persons holding mees see eh? I is just doin it and I was spit swapping and playing tonsil hockey wiv dat stones I was see eh? Oh in the end I is havin to stops see cause the stones was on the verges of getting one of them organisms you is on about see eh?
    wiff that kind o story, I know you kissed it!
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-30-13 11:46 AM
    wiff that kind o story, I know you kissed it!
    Yep and wots more is that the stone kept its eyes open the hole times see eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-30-13 12:37 PM
    Yep and wots more is that the stone kept its eyes open the hole times see eh?
    Note to self: not only follow note # 1, which is do not drink coffee while reading SOM msgs, now also, do not eat lunch while reading SOM's msgs cause it hurts when chicken goes up your nose!!!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-30-13 12:50 PM
    Note to self: not only follow note # 1, which is do not drink coffee while reading SOM msgs, now also, do not eat lunch while reading SOM's msgs cause it hurts when chicken goes up your nose!!!
    Note to self: google "why does beavers shove chicken up their noses"? Seems mutter..............mutter.......a strange thing for beavers to doos? I always thought beavers was vegeritarianses
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-30-13 01:03 PM
    Note to self: google "why does beavers shove chicken up their noses"? Seems mutter..............mutter.......a strange thing for beavers to doos? I always thought beavers was vegeritarianses
    I guess you haven't seen the videos of what happens to creatures that harrass beavers? Remember 6 in. teeth
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    12-30-13 01:30 PM
    I guess you haven't seen the videos of what happens to creatures that harrass beavers? Remember 6 in. teeth
    Oooooooppppppssssss......I is sorry I is see eh?.................(an its 10" teef see eh?)
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-30-13 01:38 PM
    I heard a story from Jeff Foxworthy about such a thang
    12-30-13 03:01 PM
    I heard a story from Jeff Foxworthy about such a thang
    The video is somewhere back in August or September??
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 03:04 PM
    The video is somewhere back in August or September??
    http://sargentspeaks.wordpress.com/2...-be-a-redneck/
    12-30-13 03:07 PM
    Immigration laws gone to pot in this third world country?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-aircraft-carrier-99920.jpg
    12-30-13 03:16 PM
    Immigration laws gone to pot in this third world country?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aircraft-Carrier---99920.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	234688
    Ah yeah baby...........air superiority!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-13 05:16 PM
    Ok I is understandings............i is done wrong and is in total disrespectfullness I is.............i is giving up any hopes of cummings a moderadiator and is seeking uther fulfilling employment I is see.......i is will leeves yall lone nows **** I is will be finking of yous...........
    why anyone would wanna be a moderator is beyond me...
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    12-30-13 07:20 PM
    man, ya DON'T wanna kiss the Blarney Stone!!! you know what the locals do to it don't ya???
    12-30-13 07:24 PM
8,949 ... 243244245246247 ...