[QUOTE=bambinoitaliano;9776986]

Get back to BB!!!!
    The CB app for Playbook won't do it either
    12-29-13 11:48 AM
    I like ya my friend but I'll like you even more if you would not quote anyone not on this thread for the first 3000 or so posts
    I think you know who I mean and who would not fall into that category.

Just look around and ponder who is part of the herd and who should be culled
    12-29-13 12:00 PM
    [QUOTE=Cynycl;9777030]

The CB app for Playbook won't do it either
    Well that's because it's an older version of the android app lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    12-29-13 12:09 PM
    [QUOTE=Barracuda7772;9777199]

Well that's because it's an older version of the android app lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    You mean the upgrade is coming soon?
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    12-29-13 12:25 PM
    [QUOTE=bambinoitaliano;9777328]

You mean the upgrade is coming soon?
    Yep,

Just head down to best buy or log on to amazon
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-29-13 12:41 PM
    OMG the baby wants to cull me nows???????.................. Just give me a moment to Google cull...............and a few more moments to decide what he means and I'll get back to yous.........
    Cynycl likes this.
    12-29-13 12:44 PM
    OMG the baby wants to cull me nows???????.................. Just give me a moment to Google cull...............and a few more moments to decide what he means and I'll get back to yous.........
    not a chance olds mans......you don't get out that easy. You're in for the long haul.

Duty and Honour above all else.
    12-29-13 01:12 PM
    Baby said duty.
    12-29-13 01:26 PM
    You know, dear, this is your thread, so you're the op - mod - whatever. I wondered for quite some time why you've let certain ones continue. So if there really isn't a way, then review Mr. Z.
    If only.......I would have cleaned this thread up a long time ago�.......,,for both our and many others benefit
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-29-13 01:28 PM
    One of these days duck.....I'm going to SMS your GPS to SOM and your goose will be cooked
    Last edited by Cynycl; 12-29-13 at 02:11 PM.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-29-13 01:36 PM
    This fred is mores and mores confuzzing............see............i is talking to a duck........i is nighting a duck.........now he's a goose.........i has a goose jacket..............it doesn't look like the duck........i don't wear the duck.......... I is confuzzed now............... Is it a duck that doesn't likes me or is it a goose? Or what see eh?
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    12-29-13 01:56 PM
    This fred is mores and mores confuzzing............see............i is talking to a duck........i is nighting a duck.........now he's a goose.........i has a goose jacket..............it doesn't look like the duck........i don't wear the duck.......... I is confuzzed now............... Is it a duck that doesn't likes me or is it a goose? Or what see eh?
    Duck duck goose
    12-29-13 02:23 PM
    Just a master of disguise?
    12-29-13 02:31 PM
    ahhh,,, now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
    Cynycl, castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    12-29-13 02:40 PM
    ahhh,,, now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
    Ain't it wonderful ?
    SEAWARRIOR and sad_old_man like this.
    12-29-13 02:43 PM
    12-29-13 02:44 PM
    12-29-13 02:57 PM
    no,,, you're not,,, i am who i am, no matter where i am...
    Me too, SEAWARRIOR, I joined this revelry to have fun and exchange fun anecdotes, The negative posts and childish harrang by some has damped my enthusiasm. It's not fun any more. The good-natured fun has has been degenerated by a few and spoiled it for me. I used to look forward to my morning smile every morning here, not the negative, 'iI hate this, and I hate that' and truly childish posts and pics about doing silly teenage/immature things like 'smoke pot people' or 'get drunk guys' - i definitely do not mean you SEAWARRIOR, you're one of my favorites. So until this thread returns to its former really fun but adult state, I'm out of here. It's degenerated to a silly kids free for all, such as anyone could find on teenagers facebook,myspace, etc.
    12-29-13 03:40 PM
    Well, as far as I can tell, everybody acted rather childish the last couple of days
    (and some still are doing so).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-29-13 04:03 PM
    Ignore works great!

Now just need for everyone to stop quoting those posters I have ignored and I'll have bliss once again
    Agreed. We have all tried to ignore these negative posters, but one person in particular keeps 'liking' them and responding to them, thus encouraging the negative person to continue this horrific tirade. How do we fix this?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-29-13 04:23 PM
    Agreed. We have all tried to ignore these negative posters, but one person in particular keeps 'liking' them and responding to them, thus encouraging the negative person to continue this horrific tirade. How do we fix this?
    Funny how I keep on getting blamed for liking whatever I want to like.
    There is a word for what you're doing and it ain't pretty...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-29-13 04:37 PM
    You add them both to the ignore list and they cease to exist. Then its fun again
    12-29-13 04:51 PM
    How about me sparing you the trouble, I am going to delete my account. Howzat for victory...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-29-13 04:56 PM
    You add them both to the ignore list and they cease to exist. Then its fun again
    Thank you so, so much!!
    From reading the last couple of pages, it seems that the 'mature' gang have all reached their limit. I'm glad to see that I was not the only one really tired of the rapidly degenerating theme this fun thread was taking because of one person - and their one instigator. I have blocked both. I don't know how this works entirely - I get the impression that they still post, so hopefully others will block them as well. I have to add thag I can now go back in to brightening my mornings by reading all the good natured fun that we were having before! Thanks again. I know it's difficult to be the one to report, but you did the correct thing. Cudos and see you tomorrow morning !
    12-29-13 05:11 PM
    How about me sparing you the trouble, I am going to delete my account. Howzat for victory...
    Sorry to see you go. The shunned one did have some good posts and pictures and all would have been well if the thread had not been used as a freudian couch.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-29-13 07:29 PM
8,949 ... 242243244245246 ...