Ok I'll say it again?...............Just remind me sur geff what did I says then eh?
    Sorry, I had to get a few more beers. Now what was we talking about? Let me drink a few more to see if I can remember.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 07:46 PM
    Still working on it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 09:44 PM
    Nope. Nothing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-27-13 01:00 AM
    Sorry S_O_M I can't remember. We just need to think off something else to talk about. Look its time for a breakfast cocktail.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-27-13 04:57 AM
    Sorry S_O_M I can't remember. We just need to think off something else to talk about. Look its time for a breakfast cocktail.
    Cocktail.. how sad

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-27-13 05:25 AM
    wow,,, that is a pretty narrow & delusional perspective,,,
    I agree it's a rather narrow perspective. I personally don't think it's a delusional one.
    Many people suffer from the same sort of convictions without being deemed delusional.
    12-27-13 06:08 AM
    wow,,, that is a pretty narrow & delusional perspective,,, i'm off this subject,,, weather here is cold,,, c'mon spring...
    Oh nows this is seriousness. I thought you wuz a sailor not an alien?.......Wots goin on here then...
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-27-13 06:08 AM
    You may believe that you don't care what people think but you do crave a response to your thoughts.
    For example, statements like this are so blatantly ridiculous that it's obvious that the only purpose is to illicit attention.

People that truly don't care what other's think of them don't put that much effort into getting their attention.
    We see you. Come out and play.
    But then again: anyone brave enough to regularly participate in this thread craves attention (in a rather unhealthy way, I guess)
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-27-13 06:10 AM
    But then again: anyone brave enough to regularly participate in this thread craves attention (in a rather unhealthy way, I guess)
    Is you is talkin bout mees gain canniballs see eh?

ps I hasn't had the email yet.....you knows nod nod wink wink.........
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-27-13 06:14 AM
    I agree it's a rather narrow perspective. I personally don't think it's a delusional one.
    Many people suffer from the same sort of convictions without being deemed delusional.
    the part about "being cool" is a bit delusional,,, imho...

Oh nows this is seriousness. I thought you wuz a sailor not an alien?.......Wots goin on here then...
    just speaking my mind to a very broad & innaccurate generalization...

for me, it's the entertainment value & that the weather isn't agreeable to go riding,,, plus i have a flat tire, atm...
    12-27-13 06:18 AM
    What did I tell you?
    The first thing you must learn before you can become a moderator is to learn how to read!
    Ok check got that.............. Now Wots the number of MIT then.............
    12-27-13 06:19 AM
    What did I tell you?
    The first thing you must learn before you can become a moderator is to learn how to read!
    [2�] & *comprehend* what's being read... [/2�]
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-27-13 06:21 AM
    what's w/ the avatars not showing up,,, this place, Cb in general, has been pretty glitchy lately...
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-27-13 06:23 AM
    Everybodyone always retorts to using them big sofistikated wordy thingys they does......not fair.....
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-27-13 06:27 AM
    Everybodyone always retorts to using them big sofistikated wordy thingys they does......not fair.....
    i carry the burden of a parochial education,,, it was beaten into me...
    12-27-13 06:46 AM
    [2�] & *comprehend* what's being read... [/2�]
    Good catch! To me it's a "given" - to learn how to read is to learn to comprehend what you're reading as well - but certain individuals might take things way more literal than that (and yes, sad_old_man, this time I am talking about you).
    12-27-13 07:01 AM
    Good catch! To me it's a "given" - to learn how to read is to learn to comprehend what you're reading as well - but certain individuals might take things way more literal than that (and yes, sad_old_man, this time I am talking about you).
    It's just not fares......everyonebody iz always pikkin on mees they is sees eh?
    12-27-13 07:34 AM
    Possibly but they aren't trying to convince the others that they aren't.
    12-27-13 07:37 AM
    It's just not fares......everyonebody iz always pikkin on mees they is sees eh?
    I wasn't picking on you, I was merely pointing out something you usually do (without any judgment).
    12-27-13 07:37 AM
    Possibly but they aren't trying to convince the others that they aren't.
    Huh, been in this thread lately?
    12-27-13 07:38 AM
    I wasn't picking on you, I was merely pointing out something you usually do (without any judgment).
    You is an important is setup now see eh?
    12-27-13 07:43 AM
    You may believe that you don't care what people think but you do crave a response to your thoughts.
    For example, statements like this are so blatantly ridiculous that it's obvious that the only purpose is to illicit attention.

People that truly don't care what other's think of them don't put that much effort into getting their attention.
    We see you. Come out and play.
    Go fetch a bone or something 'cause you just failed!
    I don't need attention or answers!
    I'm just goofing around for no reason in this joke forum

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-27-13 08:39 AM
    I always was important, you just didn't know it! The Guild of Moderators sent me here to figure out if you were Moderator-material. Pretending to own and like a Playbook was tough, I can tell you...
    Sees I news you woz special see eh? I is moderadiator materials I is honestly and I is promises I is learning that reeding fingy that you says bout see eh?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-27-13 08:43 AM
    Sees I news you woz special see eh? I is moderadiator materials I is honestly and I is promises I is learning that reeding fingy that you says bout see eh?
    I know you can get there. I believe it, otherwise I would never have revealed myself. Just don't grow impatient now, you've still got a long way to go...
    12-27-13 08:55 AM
    I know you can get there. I believe it, otherwise I would never have revealed myself. Just don't grow impatient now, you've still got a long way to go...
    Whoa up there Geronimo, when did the revealing part take place? Did I miss something again? Honestly why did somebody not tells me he was revealing himself on heres then see eh? Mutter mutter..........
    Hirazi Blue and dphjeff like this.
    12-27-13 09:01 AM
8,949 ... 238239240241242 ...