see what I is meening see eh? All far to complicatedes for mees it is see. Keep things simple...........Pull gun out...........don't wave gun around like a dork.............shoot man with gun.............job done problem solved...........

Pros: The world has one less dork in it sucking in gods clean air!

Cons: You don't have to suffer watching the dork waving a cup around!

mutter mutter mutter.................
    12-26-13 12:37 PM
    my 2 word response coupled an adjectival pronoun usually shuts 'em up pretty quick...
    Shutting them up is only part of a solution, I'm afraid. A true zealot keeps coming back in my experience.
    sad_old_man and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    12-26-13 12:42 PM
    Shutting them up is only part of a solution, I'm afraid. A true zealot keeps coming back in my experience.
    Wot you callin me nows yous cannibals you eh see?
    12-26-13 12:45 PM
    they say the worst anti-smoker is an ex-smoker,,, they feel they're better than you & the need to preach AT you...
    I am a smoker .. a heavy one ..
    12-26-13 12:48 PM
    In this day and age that confession is considered to be able to explain all...
    The way smokers are being ostracised in modern society is another great example
    of human nature at its finest...
    (heavy smoker myself, BTW)
    sad_old_man and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    12-26-13 01:01 PM
    this and that .. except I don't give a damn about what people think of me or my opinions
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-26-13 01:12 PM
    Gah wtf why are usb OTG cables so hard to find

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    OTG cables are easy to find on Amazon USA but the cheapest are shipped from China and take a month or so to get here. Here is one that may be shipped from US and has answers to a lot of questions.

http://www.amazon.com/Google-Nexus-T...bUvbUpU9763544

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 01:14 PM
    this and that .. except I don't give a damn about what people think of me or my opinions
    True, but the current "war on smoking" has increased prices of cigarettes so extremely, that I really can't afford it any more, but I must, as I've got this little addiction going, that is "very dear" to me...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 01:21 PM
    Ahem..........is there any way I could tempt you for just one single time to..........SPEAK PLAINLY AND STOP USING BIG WORDY TYPE WORD THINGYS.......eh please see!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-26-13 01:21 PM
    Ahem..........is there any way I could tempt you for just one single time to..........SPEAK PLAINLY AND STOP USING BIG WORDY TYPE WORD THINGYS.......eh please see!
    No!
    12-26-13 01:22 PM
    No!
    Oh pretty please cause its very diffikult for morons like wot I iz to understandedes wot you iz sayin see eh? Sumtimes I wood likes to understandedes and joins in see eh?
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-26-13 01:27 PM
    Oh pretty please cause its very diffikult for morons like wot I iz to understandedes wot you iz sayin see eh? Sumtimes I wood likes to understandedes and joins in see eh?
    Well, okay, maybe. I'll try to add some simple words once in a while...
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-26-13 01:31 PM
    Well, okay, maybe. I'll try to add some simple words once in a while...
    Can I be a moderadiator as well see eh pretty please?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-26-13 01:33 PM
    Can I be a moderadiator as well see eh pretty please?
    I DON'T DECIDE THIS. (I don't work here!)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 01:38 PM
    I DON'T DECIDE THIS. (I don't work here!)
    Yeah but you iz one of dem so yous could put in a good word and sponsorship me for ereksion as a moderadiator see eh?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-26-13 01:41 PM
    Yeah but you iz one of dem so yous could put in a good word and sponsorship me for ******** as a moderadiator see eh?
    I'd be willing to vouch for you, IF you can convince them to even start considering you at all. Let them call me...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 01:44 PM
    I'd be willing to vouch for you, IF you can convince them to even start considering you at all. Let them call me...
    YYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... .................................................. ..HEY BOYS YOU KNOW WHO IS GOIN TO BEES A MODERADIATOR SEE EH?????????????????????????

Oh Santa I love you and I'm sorry for saying you were a fat useless waste of space and suck the life out of peoples financial stabilitythe other night when I had to follow you around. Hey boys...........the drinks are on me for the next 72hrs as the tulip grower is going to sponsor founder mees and gets me erekted as a moderadiator............................Oh I must find out wot shop the wives in and tells her the news see eh?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-26-13 02:00 PM
    YYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... .................................................. ..HEY BOYS YOU KNOW WHO IS GOIN TO BEES A MODERADIATOR SEE EH?????????????????????????
    As a first step: learn to read! Occasional proper spelling would help too...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 02:07 PM
    As a first step: learn to read! Occasional proper spelling would help too...
    Why? They cant! Descrimination again....................
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-26-13 02:13 PM
    Why? They cant! Descrimination again....................
    Spelling is overrated, I agree, but reading is essential for the job. You want to know for sure, why you ban someone...
    12-26-13 02:18 PM
    that was just an example,,, i was actually referring to your disdain for drinkers, being a heavy ex-drinker yourself,,, your experience w/ it wasn't a good one & so that manifests as dislike for others that still do...
    12-26-13 03:37 PM
    that was just an example,,, i was actually referring to your disdain for drinkers, being a heavy ex-drinker yourself,,, your experience w/ it wasn't a good one & so that manifests as dislike for others that still do...
    I dislikes them drinkers myselfs see eh? They donts drink they plays at it............ Barman I'll have an iphone, an ipad and a Campari and soda..............

CHIT!!!!!!!!!! I'll have a playbook and as many bottles of anything you give me? That's the way to live life on the edge dude?
    SEAWARRIOR and dphjeff like this.
    12-26-13 03:42 PM
    I dislikes them drinkers myselfs see eh? They donts drink they plays at it............ Barman I'll have an iphone, an ipad and a Campari and soda..............

CHIT!!!!!!!!!! I'll have a playbook and as many bottles of anything you give me? That's the way to live life on the edge dude?
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000788.png  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 04:05 PM
    Deer Geffrey, I is wanting to say that......I is........I is.............. see the thing is that I is...............I is................. one day there will come a time that................ohhhhhh gef this is gooooooooooooooooood stuffs sea? Now what was I saying before the bokkle rudely interrupted mees see eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-26-13 04:28 PM
    H3ll yes. You can say that again. Woohoo party on.
    Ok I'll say it again?...............Just remind me sur geff what did I says then eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-26-13 04:51 PM
8,949 ... 237238239240241 ...