i'm a canon guy,,, fwiw,,, ever since the ae1 program days,,, badazz lenses too...
    Hats off.. I wish I had a cannon. . I like them..played with a few

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-26-13 04:19 AM
    Meh.. you just need at that point a good marijuana joint
    Not necessarily untrue, but the true power of the imagination lies in the actually not needing anything but imagination. Drugs might enhance the effect, but the effect should be present in us all "out of the box", so to speak...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 04:21 AM
    Here's to you crazy people in this forum.......
    Sorry, but that's by far not crazy enough...
    In the early years of their career, my favorite band of all times, American psychobilly/punk combo the Cramps, were probably responsible for one of the weirdest pieces of music history, in that they took to the stage in the Napa State Mental Hospital and someone was kind enough to film it in grainy and shaky black and white. Johnny Cash had played in jails,but going to a mental hospital absolutely was a novelty. Not one done out of exploitation, mind. The Cramps themselves weren’t particularly sane (meant affectionately in this context) to say the least. And watching its lead singer interact with the "inmates" is a joy to behold.

12-26-13 04:34 AM
    You can make good photos with everything as long as you have imagination..

I made great photos with my old Nokia candy bar phone back when a 2 MP camera phone was pure badass

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 05:23 AM
    I made great photos with my old Nokia candy bar phone back when a 2 MP camera phone was pure badass

Nokia have always been great at cameras..

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk
    12-26-13 05:36 AM
    True, but if you use your imagination, you obviously do not even need one of them modern picture taking devices...

http://sites.psu.edu/reshmajblog/fil...magination.jpg
    You is been silly nows you is see eh? Wot do you does to take a picture wiv your minds? Stick your finger in your ear to release the shutter?
    12-26-13 06:14 AM
    People who consume alcool have issues..
    They may be from either childhood..the shock when they find out their wife turns out to be a lesbian because the husband can't satisfy her
    It may also be from not having money or a job, or perhaps, feeling guilty for having other sexual attractions towards men..
    It could be many things..
    If one consumes alcohol only by pleasure.. it is just a pathetic creature with no sense in life..

the same can be said of those that don't,,, parents/relatives/boyfriends were (abusive) alcoholics,,, just by your mentions, it would seem there are some issues there,,, issues aren't only for those w/ substance abuse...
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    12-26-13 07:24 AM
    Hats off.. I wish I had a cannon. . I like them..played with a few

i still have it,,, works as good as it did when i bought it...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 07:26 AM
    People who consume alcool have issues..
    They may be from either childhood..the shock when they find out their wife turns out to be a lesbian because the husband can't satisfy her
    It may also be from not having money or a job, or perhaps, feeling guilty for having other sexual attractions towards men..
    It could be many things..
    If one consumes alcohol only by pleasure.. it is just a pathetic creature with no sense in life..

Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000783.png  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 07:59 AM
    funny some of those long term affects are also come w/ age,,, so, who's to know which is which???
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    12-26-13 08:14 AM
    the same can be said of those that don't,,, parents/relatives/boyfriends were (abusive) alcoholics,,, just by your mentions, it would seem there are some issues there,,, issues aren't only for those w/ substance abuse...
    No.. not really.. at least not my case..

12-26-13 09:21 AM
    Well Nikon is king. And iphone is **** so bam Nikon actually is better. Iphone is just over priced garbage

So does that sh�t Nikon!
    I compared once that Nikon coolpix p100.. with the panasonic Lumix DMC fz8..
    The panasonic urinated on the Nikon from above..just like I ******* on all apple products..

12-26-13 09:23 AM
    Agreed with the aggressive tendencies, what about delusional, juvenile, anti-social and lack of self awareness and self-righteous? Wonder what kind of drugs are related to that?
    12-26-13 10:18 AM
    HWGA?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 10:35 AM
    funny some of those long term affects are also come w/ age,,, so, who's to know which is which???
    As an alternative you could take a look at the long term effects of perfectly legal and "over the counter" medication. You might be surprised at what you'd find...
    SEAWARRIOR and sad_old_man like this.
    12-26-13 10:40 AM
    Gah wtf why are usb OTG cables so hard to find

sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 11:11 AM
    Agreed with the aggressive tendencies, what about delusional, juvenile, anti-social and lack of self awareness and self-righteous? Wonder what kind of drugs are related to that?
    Well I have aggressive tendencies, I'm delusional all way to the highway, born anti - social, huge lack of self and everything you want..but I don't need alchol for all these.. well at some point 7 years ago I was getting drunk and consume drugs, but 7 years ago...

12-26-13 11:45 AM
    As an alternative you could take a look at the long term effects of perfectly legal and "over the counter" medication. You might be surprised at what you'd find...

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-facebook-20131226-194144.png

Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-26-13 11:45 AM
    i'll take a self-rolled over an otc drug any day,,, i know what's in it & it does have legit medicinal properties,,, alongside my beer & spiced rum chaser, of course...
    12-26-13 12:01 PM
    Gah wtf why are usb OTG cables so hard to find

just get an adapter, i did,,, amazon solves everything,,, you didn't look very hard...
    Amazon.com: usb to mini usb adapter
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 12-26-13 at 12:23 PM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 12:05 PM
    Well I have aggressive tendencies, I'm delusional all way to the highway, born anti - social, huge lack of self and everything you want..but I don't need alchol for all these.. well at some point 7 years ago I was getting drunk and consume drugs, but 7 years ago...

they say the worst anti-smoker is an ex-smoker,,, they feel they're better than you & the need to preach AT you...
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    12-26-13 12:07 PM
    they say the worst anti-smoker is an ex-smoker,,, they feel they're better than you & the need to preach AT you...
    It's a sad and well known fact that late converts (to anything) are prone to become the fiercest zealots.
    12-26-13 12:16 PM
    It's a sad and well known fact that late converts (to anything) are prone to become the fiercest zealots.
    my 2 word response coupled an adjectival pronoun usually shuts 'em up pretty quick...
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-26-13 12:21 PM
    Just cants stop these edificational clever peoples from using big wordy type thingys these days can you sees eh?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    12-26-13 12:26 PM
    Just cants stop these edificational clever peoples from using big wordy type thingys these days can you sees eh?
    12-26-13 12:28 PM
8,949 ... 236237238239240 ...