Ok, now I'm really concerned about you Lep, it's obvious that I can't go away for a couple of days that you don't start jumping all over the planet again and claiming strange happenings - are you sure you're not a giant grasshopper??. You did not buy your coat HERE. Florida is NOT in Canada, so you don't even know where you are when you over here. We are 2 Different countries - U.S.A. and Canada - sort of like England and Scotland. AND
    now you don't even know who you're anzwering - cause I'm not a chickadee; I'm a 10ft beaver with 6 inch teeth =)
    So, let's have a lesson :
    1) Canada Geese are from CANADA!!!
    2) If you bought your coat in Florida, then you bought it in the U.S.A.
    3) at least the grape knows what country he/she's in !!!
    But I'm shuddup, tho...
    12-16-13 09:14 PM
    Amusement park? Only if you are amuse by the nudie beach in the summer.
    Okaaaayyyy - there's 3 islands - one has a secluded beach (don't know where and don't care) where the people get naked - I think it used to be just men, but I don't know.
    One island is a darling neighborhood that developers have been trying to get their hands on for decades, but fortunately everyone goes apesh**t if anyone trys to kick the residents off. This is my favourite one for picnics, boating, everything
    The 'main' island has a small cute petting zoo and a couple of rides, but mostly, it's just a big park.
    One has a small business airport mainly to zip back & forth to the States, but mainly has the yaughting clubs on that one.
    So the islands are nice, especially for families in the summer.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 10:24 PM
    You silly lizard I is already has the .44 but I is gone and gotten a likkle .357 like wot you as see? mmmmmm I also getted another likkle present as well? ooooopppps I shuddent go shopping on my own? I is getting a P22 as well as but don't shout at me cause I cry easily...........................Oh and a Brettar as well.................I can already hear you shouting at me from here?
    Heyyy, wait a minute - how do we know you've really got them sneaky leprechaun? where's the pics of these nice new toys you bought - just take the top off the box and take pics to show us
    12-16-13 10:55 PM
    smoke it you midget fool .. happy trees are the best .. smoking one now uuuuusaaaah
    How old are you?
    12-16-13 11:04 PM
    Some Canadians go down to Flahrda for the winter and some of them don't find their way back. Sort of like the oversized Canada Geese we have down here in SE USA that deposit their droppings on the golf course and scratch up the greens necessitating us to have a resident Border Collie.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    12-17-13 12:52 AM
    How old are you?
    I'm a statue.. I'm a witch queen.. well a man.. pick your guess since you like numbers?

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-17-13 01:50 AM
    Drool kids drool

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000107_hdr.jpg

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000108_hdr.jpg

12-17-13 04:42 AM
    Well, I wouldn't submit them to "World Press Photo", but other than that...
    12-17-13 06:31 AM
    I made one lf those in my diaper this morning
    12-17-13 06:48 AM
    Stupid baby... you don't know what good holidays food is ...
    But it's ok.. you are one of them foreign people who just eats crap and looks like buddah at early 30

12-17-13 06:52 AM
    Heyyy, wait a minute - how do we know you've really got them sneaky leprechaun? where's the pics of these nice new toys you bought - just take the top off the box and take pics to show us
    There are two points I would like to clarify at this important times see:

1. I thought you were a 6ft beaver with 10" teeth?
    2. Piktures were posted earlier and are up there somewhere above me in a thread somewhere?
    5. Kandanuda is just that likkle cold bit stuck on top of this third world country I'm stuck in?
    4. I see lots of kandanudaian plates on cars way down here but none of them is being driven by Gooses see?
    7. Tell the duck I didn't shoot the palm tree see! The thingy just kinda went off and hit the pot and the tree fell over. I'm not that good a shot to hit a tree and it's still ok its just lying down having a rest until the gardener wakes it up again see?
    3. I only jump around the planet cause I'm told to by them silly persons in charge see and at the moment they seems to be having a rest thank god?
    11. I does know where Kandanuda is cause as well as being up there and cold you also go fishin in holes in the ice an eats polar bears as well?

So to sum it up in a summarize thingy, the tree wasn't my fault an I is also clever see!
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    12-17-13 06:56 AM
    There are two points I would like to clarify at this important times see:

1. I thought you were a 6ft beaver with 10" teeth?
    2. Piktures were posted earlier and are up there somewhere above me in a thread somewhere?
    5. Kandanuda is just that likkle cold bit stuck on top of this third world country I'm stuck in?
    4. I see lots of kandanudaian plates on cars way down here but none of them is being driven by Gooses see?
    7. Tell the duck I didn't shoot the palm tree see! The thingy just kinda went off and hit the pot and the tree fell over. I'm not that good a shot to hit a tree and it's still ok its just lying down having a rest until the gardener wakes it up again see?
    3. I only jump around the planet cause I'm told to by them silly persons in charge see and at the moment they seems to be having a rest thank god?
    11. I does know where Kandanuda is cause as well as being up there and cold you also go fishin in holes in the ice an eats polar bears as well?

So to sum it up in a summarize thingy, the tree wasn't my fault an I is also clever see!
    Heheheh pot...

12-17-13 07:02 AM
    Plant pot? By the way did I tells you I fixed my wifi and virus problem?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    12-17-13 07:24 AM
    Plant pot? By the way did I tells you I fixed my wifi and virus problem?
    Pothead pothead ^_^
    Playbook doesn't has virus and wifi problems -_-

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk
    12-17-13 07:32 AM
    Ok?.............
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-17-13 07:49 AM
    Me too!!!!!! Not the diaper part, the porcelin aspect!!!!!!
    c
    12-17-13 08:37 AM
    You is a very bad Lizard Mr Lizard you is! I is just killed one of my plant pots I as see. The palm tree looks funny lying down on the ground and its all your fault see..................Oh and the Duck as well........
    What did the plant do to deserve that, and a side note, with your varying vocabulary, you sure it was a "Plant Pot", or "Pot Plant".....

c
    12-17-13 08:41 AM
    Me too!!!!!! Not the diaper part, the porcelin aspect!!!!!!
    c
    You nasty!
    12-17-13 08:47 AM
    You nasty!
    Well, it's not like I hung it up over a broom handle for display..........

c
    12-17-13 08:58 AM
    What's happening?? - all I did was go to sleep and you guys wrote another whole page?
    How do you do that??
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    12-17-13 09:23 AM
    What's happening?? - all I did was go to sleep and you guys wrote another whole page?
    How do you do that??
    You snooze you loose!
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    12-17-13 09:37 AM
    You snooze you loose!
    Wakey, wakey.........

c
    12-17-13 09:40 AM
    I'm a statue.. I'm a witch queen.. well a man.. pick your guess since you like numbers?
    Well, let's deconstruct.
    Statues can be thousands of years old, like those on Easter Island, or brand new.
    Witches of any sort, again, can be ageless - their kinda like leprechauns
    Queens (yes many are men/women like Hapshutsut) become statues.
    So we are back to square one.
    How old are you?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-17-13 09:42 AM
    How do you do that??
    That page was prepared earlier!
    (The archive of as of yet unpublished mayhem is quite large, as you can imagine).
    12-17-13 09:43 AM
    Well, let's deconstruct.
    Statues can be thousands of years old, like those on Easter Island, or brand new.
    Witches of any sort, again, can be ageless - their kinda like leprechauns
    Queens (yes many are men/women like Hapshutsut) become statues.
    So we are back to square one.
    How old are you?
    And more importantly: why are you so old?
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    12-17-13 09:44 AM
8,949 ... 222223224225226 ...