Just hold its the wayz you spossed to, you will be otay,, just dont "limp wrist it".....
    I really hope you didn't get the .50AE, you got the .44, right?????????????

c
    You silly lizard I is already has the .44 but I is gone and gotten a likkle .357 like wot you as see? mmmmmm I also getted another likkle present as well? ooooopppps I shuddent go shopping on my own? I is getting a P22 as well as but don't shout at me cause I cry easily...........................Oh and a Brettar as well.................I can already hear you shouting at me from here?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 01:14 PM
    You silly lizard I is already has the .44 but I is gone and gotten a likkle .357 like wot you as see? mmmmmm I also getted another likkle present as well? ooooopppps I shuddent go shopping on my own? I is getting a P22 as well as but don't shout at me cause I cry easily...........................Oh and a Brettar as well.................I can already hear you shouting at me from here?
    Walther be good never handled one tho, as to the Brettar, I have a 92FS meselfs.....

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-16-13 02:46 PM
    Walther be good never handled one tho, as to the Brettar, I have a 92FS meselfs.....

c
    Neither as I cause they still in the box? They looks nice though I means really nice and I boughted some other stuff as wells?
    12-16-13 02:50 PM
    Let's get real here nude beaches are good in theory but in reality there full of old hags and fat Italian men. (sorry to any Italians here)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Nudie beach are not meant to be good for those who want to gawk. It's a form of freedom. Restriction from confinement. If you are looking for some nice genitals to gawked at, you will be disappointed. Italian or otherwise. You get better selection browsing from your Nexus 7
    12-16-13 02:59 PM
    Nudie beach are not meant to be good for those who want to gawk. It's a form of freedom. Restriction from confinement. If you are looking for some nice genitals to gawked at, you will be disappointed. Italian or otherwise. You get better selection browsing from your Nexus 7
    Says a cat who walks around all day displaying his arse to the world? mmmmmmmmm....................
    12-16-13 03:10 PM
    Just hold its the wayz you spossed to, you will be otay,, just dont "limp wrist it".....
    I really hope you didn't get the .50AE, you got the .44, right?????????????

c
    Whats wrong with the bear killer?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-16-13 03:13 PM
    Says a cat who walks around all day displaying his arse to the world? mmmmmmmmm....................
    I don't run an internet site, so no displaying of my arse to the world. So stop goggling from your playbooks!!! All those spinning circles waiting to load is not because playbook is slow, cause there's no selfies of sir cat loaded
    12-16-13 03:22 PM
    I don't run an internet site, so no displaying of my arse to the world. So stop goggling from your playbooks!!! All those spinning circles waiting to load is not because playbook is slow, cause there's no selfies of sir cat loaded
    Hey Sir Cat.....tell all these detergenerates on here to stop talkin dirty bout nudityism !
    12-16-13 03:26 PM
    Cost of ammo. Availability of ammo.
    .357 and .44 Either one will do a bear......
    c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-16-13 03:29 PM
    We killing bear now? What did F2 do this time?
    12-16-13 03:31 PM
    We killing bear now? What did F2 do this time?
    You need to ask?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 03:34 PM
    You need to ask?
    You trying to take his ambassador position?
    12-16-13 03:38 PM
    You trying to take his ambassador position?
    You have more chance of receiving a personalised invitation to visit Buckingham Palace than of me wishing that on myself? Do you not think I have enough problems in my life already?
    12-16-13 03:45 PM
    I'm a call you buzz kill kitty from now on

12-16-13 03:46 PM
    I'm a call you buzz kill kitty from now on

Wot?
    12-16-13 03:50 PM
    Cost of ammo. Availability of ammo.
    .357 and .44 Either one will do a bear......
    c
    50 cal is $1.96 per round and 44 mag. is $1.25 not that much difference. Its not like someone is going to run 1000 rounds through it. Especially the girl in the video. H3ll she would be brain dead after five or six rounds.
    12-16-13 03:52 PM
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-995572_756697154358515_56634122_n.jpg
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-16-13 04:00 PM

c
    You is a very bad Lizard Mr Lizard you is! I is just killed one of my plant pots I as see. The palm tree looks funny lying down on the ground and its all your fault see..................Oh and the Duck as well........
    dphjeff, castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 04:01 PM
    You is a very bad Lizard Mr Lizard you is! I is just killed one of my plant pots I as see. The palm tree looks funny lying down on the ground and its all your fault see..................Oh and the Duck as well........
    Accidental discharge eh?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 04:05 PM
    smoke it you midget fool .. happy trees are the best .. smoking one now uuuuusaaaah
    12-16-13 04:12 PM
    Wot?
    He'll just have to find other way to jingle his jolly.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    12-16-13 04:17 PM
    Accidental discharge eh?
    erm.......well...........erm..........well not really............erm it just seemed to go off on its own see............ note to myself......read the book about safety catch................. as you were everybody its just a palm tree.......
    12-16-13 04:18 PM
    Wot?
    Oh cmon old man if you can't keep up by now something's horribly wrong

12-16-13 06:50 PM
    erm.......well...........erm..........well not really............erm it just seemed to go off on its own see............ note to myself......read the book about safety catch................. as you were everybody its just a palm tree.......
    Here lyes palmie shoot down in his prime by S_O_M (taps playing in background). He will be missed (not by the bullet that struck him down) by all. The shade he proved on the hot Flordidia days, the protection he provided for all the critters (taps continuing being played), the fruit he will no longer bear. Here lyes palmie splintered and broken on the ground ( tears of sadness). Palmie your not just a tree and we will keep your memory alive.
    12-16-13 08:18 PM
    No no no no my likkle chickadee? I was the one in the shorts and t-shirt buying the coat in Flodira where I lives temporarily permenents see I is? And yes before you asks I did get some funny looks walking down the street in it? Oh and by the way tell the grape to Shuddup!
    Ok, now I'm really concerned about you Lep, it's obvious that I can't go away for a couple of days that you don't start jumping all over the planet again and claiming strange happenings - are you sure you're not a giant grasshopper??. You did not buy your coat HERE. Florida is NOT in Canada, so you don't even know where you are when you over here. We are 2 Different countries - U.S.A. and Canada - sort of like England and Scotland. AND
    now you don't even know who you're anzwering - cause I'm not a chickadee; I'm a 10ft beaver with 6 inch teeth =)
    So, let's have a lesson :
    1) Canada Geese are from CANADA!!!
    2) If you bought your coat in Florida, then you bought it in the U.S.A.
    3) at least the grape knows what country he/she's in !!!
    12-16-13 08:52 PM
8,949 ... 221222223224225 ...