Canada goose jacket is ugly as Miley cirus!
    If your first concern is how a jacket looks you haven't been cold enough yet.
    12-16-13 05:04 AM
    I was kidding.
    Our's is faster than most of Canada. An anomaly really.

Mine has gone from 30, to 50 to 80 Mb/s and I really don't see much of a difference.
    You really wouldn't as those are theoretical speeds. Could you only imagine if you were getting a solid 80 mbit download speeds 1080p movies in mere moments that would be amazing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 05:05 AM
    I genuinely feel sorry for people who will experience winter and snow for the first time this year.....

12-16-13 05:06 AM
    I genuinely feel sorry for people who will experience winter and snow for the first time this year.....

Especially when they honestly don't know about counterfeit coats!
    When I heard about The feces and beaks in the lining it really bothered me. I have a NorthFace full length and I know its real
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 05:53 AM
    Especially when they honestly don't know about counterfeit coats!
    ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT COUNTERFEIT Coats, I mean my coat is real and only took 5 giant pandas

12-16-13 05:55 AM
    It's -17 with a wind chill of -22 this morning
    12-16-13 06:12 AM
    ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT COUNTERFEIT Coats, I mean my coat is real and only took 5 giant pandas

That's because giant pandas come from a warm country - however, I can't imagine how many faces mine took to fill, but given that they were north faces, my coat is warm
    12-16-13 06:16 AM
    Weirdly, I'm watching the Doc Zone program on counterfeiting. China is the largest producer of knock- offs. For example the Canada Goose counterfeit coats from china contain in the filling, beaks other chicken bits and feces. The fur trim is cat or dog. Pretty scary and can be not only unhealthy, but in many cases dangerous.
    I am now confuzzed to the death I is? I saw the ones on ebay and it is obvious that they are copies. You however live where they make them????????????????? Why would you want one from China? I had to wait until I came over here before I bought one as they are not available in the UK. You live here, so just walk down the street and buy one!
    castoridae, dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 06:25 AM
    That's because giant pandas come from a warm country - however, I can't imagine how many faces mine took to fill, but given that they were north faces, my coat is warm
    So is my Canada Goose jacket. On the other hand I've never seen a panda wearing a north face jacket.........oh what a sheltered life I've lead?
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    12-16-13 06:31 AM
    I am now confuzzed to the death I is? I saw the ones on ebay and it is obvious that they are copies. You however live where they make them????????????????? Why would you want one from China? I had to wait until I came over here before I bought one as they are not available in the UK. You live here, so just walk down the street and buy one!
    What?? I go away for a couple of days and you zip off to Canada?? Did you get on the wrong plane, or did you just come over to buy a coat?
    Walk down the street and buy one - h3ll, I can go over to the Toronto Islands on the bus (20 minutes), grab a couple of Canada geese and make my own!
    12-16-13 06:47 AM
    What?? I go away for a couple of days and you zip off to Canada?? Did you get on the wrong plane, or did you just come over to buy a coat?
    Walk down the street and buy one - h3ll, I can go over to the Toronto Islands on the bus (20 minutes), grab a couple of Canada geese and make my own!
    Isn't Toronto Island a washed out amusement Park?

12-16-13 06:56 AM
    Isn't Toronto Island a washed out amusement Park?

Amusement park? Only if you are amuse by the nudie beach in the summer.
    12-16-13 07:07 AM
    So is my Canada Goose jacket. On the other hand I've never seen a panda wearing a north face jacket.........oh what a sheltered life I've lead?
    Hehe, any jacket is warm at 80 degrees F...
    12-16-13 07:19 AM
    No no no no my likkle chickadee? I was the one in the shorts and t-shirt buying the coat in Flodira where I lives temporarily permenents see I is? And yes before you asks I did get some funny looks walking down the street in it? Oh and by the way tell the grape to Shuddup!
    12-16-13 07:29 AM
    Amusement park? Only if you are amuse by the nudie beach in the summer.
    Let's get real here nude beaches are good in theory but in reality there full of old hags and fat Italian men. (sorry to any Italians here)

12-16-13 07:29 AM
    Let's get real here nude beaches are good in theory but in reality there full of old hags and fat Italian men. (sorry to any Italians here)

Hey you grape I knew an Italian once see and he wouldn't like that comment.........mind you he was orrible and didn't like anything or anybodyone...........ok as you were disregard him and carry on....
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    12-16-13 07:47 AM
    Oh sorry it missed one ?

Attachment 229655
    I've got 2 of those, .357, and .44 Magger........ BIG, but no questions asked.....

c
    12-16-13 08:47 AM
    I'm a statue you silly dog -_-

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-16-13 08:50 AM
    I've got 2 of those, .357, and .44 Magger........ BIG, but no questions asked.....

c
    Oh chit I only has the .44 I has to go shopping I does. Back in a moment?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 08:56 AM
    Get you one of these. You will like the noise this one makes.
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-img_00000769.png  
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 09:23 AM
    Mine are the Mark VII models, when the were first made in Israel, then they tried to make them in Maine, I think Saco Maine????, where, but I beleive they went back to Israel for the Manufacture. the .357 has 8 +1. with a spare barrel with "a Chrstmas light" on it........Quick conversion.....

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-16-13 09:39 AM
    Mine are the Mark VII models, when the were first made in Israel, then they tried to make them in Maine, I think Saco Maine????, where, but I beleive they went back to Israel for the Manufacture. the .357 has 8 +1. with a spare barrel with "a Chrstmas light" on it........Quick conversion.....

c
    Mees got one now see. Oh and the nice man in the shop sold me something else well as. Don't know what they is like yet but James Bond as one so they must be good see and the man in the shop said it was as well see.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 10:33 AM
    Mees got one now see. Oh and the nice man in the shop sold me something else well as. Don't know what they is like yet but James Bond as one so they must be good see and the man in the shop said it was as well see.
    So, it's new, you haven't fired it yet? Well, don't "limp wrist it" when shoosting it, you'll find out......

c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    12-16-13 11:11 AM
    So, it's new, you haven't fired it yet? Well, don't "limp wrist it" when shoosting it, you'll find out......
    c
    Its still in the boxdes it is. I is frikend I is see?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    12-16-13 11:14 AM
    Its still in the boxdes it is. I is frikend I is see?
    Just hold its the wayz you spossed to, you will be otay,, just dont "limp wrist it".....
    I really hope you didn't get the .50AE, you got the .44, right?????????????

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-16-13 11:24 AM
8,949 ... 220221222223224 ...