Now, don't go calling him crazy, that would place perfectly respectable crazy people in disrepute.
    That right.......he's not crazy......he's knucking futz
    12-15-13 03:11 PM
    That right.......he's not crazy......he's knucking futz
    Yep, whatever it is you said YEP!
    12-15-13 03:15 PM
    Yep, whatever it is you said YEP!
    WOT?
    12-15-13 03:24 PM
    WOT?
    Now you know I doesn't like them comlimentry thingys kid so stop it.
    12-15-13 03:30 PM
    12-15-13 03:35 PM
    Lets do the maths for you kid?

Item:
    $45 = �28
    Shipping:
    $75 = �46 (95% USA based sites will not ship outside the USA)
    Import Tax:
    20% of �28 = �5.60

Total cost of item:

�28 + �46 + �5.60 = �79.60....?

�28 costs �79.60?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................You do the maths kid?
    Also this new 'will not ship outside US' has ruined my fun shopping in eBay. It's now cheaper for me to purchase off eBay UK, get it shipped to UK hotel when I'm going over there &
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-15-13 03:42 PM
    Also this new 'will not ship outside US' has ruined my fun shopping in eBay. It's now cheaper for me to purchase off eBay UK, get it shipped to UK hotel when I'm going over there &
    It would appear that the countries that supposedly like each other actually don't and the countries that don't like each other actually do? As I said I can buy from China, Russia, Hong Kong and its all free shipping. The package usually arrived within 7 days with no problems................. Strange world we live in these days?
    castoridae, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    12-15-13 03:48 PM
    It would appear that the countries that supposedly like each other actually don't and the countries that don't like each other actually do? As I said I can buy from China, Russia, Hong Kong and its all free shipping. The package usually arrived within 7 days with no problems................. Strange world we live in these days?
    Seriously, you buy off eBay China/+- HongKong??
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    12-15-13 03:56 PM
    And don't forget Russia as well? Yes I do and when at home its quicker to order something from Russia, China etc than to order something from within the UK, oh and cheaper too?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    12-15-13 04:00 PM
    I don't know. It seems a little sluggish.

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-3167589526.png
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-te2eneze.jpg
    No wifi problems here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-15-13 04:13 PM
    And don't forget Russia as well? Yes I do and when at home its quicker to order something from Russia, China etc than to order something from within the UK, oh and cheaper too?

I'm having a hard time believing this - on eBay??
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-15-13 04:19 PM
    I do....why wouldn't you? EBay guarantees it so I don't have a problem ordering what I want from where I want.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-15-13 04:39 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3167589526.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	230256
    You should really get that looked at. Seems to run like a dog
    12-15-13 04:43 PM
    Q

Name:	1499651_1440568029488508_1571421492_n.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	230252
    While the pose is amusing, placing a dog in such a pose probably constitutes cruelty against animals.
    12-15-13 04:46 PM
    I do....why wouldn't you? EBay guarantees it so I don't have a problem ordering what I want from where I want.
    It's the quality that I'm concerned about; I got something from Amazon.ca from HongKong. Worked for about 3 mths and died.
    12-15-13 04:52 PM
    Q
    While the pose is amusing, placing a dog in such a pose probably constitutes cruelty against animals.
    Thank you !!! -- I'm sure we were all thinking that.
    12-15-13 04:53 PM

Name:	3167589526.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	230256
    The isp in my neighbourhood are notoriously bad that's really good here

12-15-13 05:21 PM
    Weirdly, I'm watching the Doc Zone program on counterfeiting. China is the largest producer of knock- offs. For example the Canada Goose counterfeit coats from china contain in the filling, beaks other chicken bits and feces. The fur trim is cat or dog. Pretty scary and can be not only unhealthy, but in many cases dangerous.
    12-15-13 05:22 PM
    Weirdly, I'm watching the Doc Zone program on counterfeiting. China is the largest producer of knock- offs. For example the Canada Goose counterfeit coats from china contain in the filling, beaks other chicken bits and feces. The fur trim is cat or dog. Pretty scary and can be not only unhealthy, but in many cases dangerous.
    Umm don't you know most would rather not know and ignore social issues around the world? Geez lol

All joking aside I will not let my kids play with any toys from China due to them using cadmium paint in a lot of their products also cheap labour mixed with low standards don't make for quality products to begin with.

China is the leader in knock offs for sure their cars, phones, designer handbags....... Everything it's actually astonishing

12-15-13 06:02 PM
    Anyone who orders a CANADIAN goose down coat from China deserves what they get.
    12-15-13 06:18 PM
    Umm don't you know most would rather not know and ignore social issues around the world? U Geez lol

All joking aside I will not let my kids play with any toys from China due to them using cadmium paint in a lot of their products also cheap labour mixed with low standards don't make for quality products to begin with.
    China is the leader in knock offs for sure their cars, phones, designer handbags....... Everything it's actually astonishing
    Ignoring ingredients can be extremely dangerous - children's toys - even baby toys and animal toys from China contain extremely high amounts of lead (think of infants and loved family pets sticking everything in their mouth) - then they put a 'lead free' sticker on the product!
    These days you cannot ignore knock offs because they frequently contain dangerous deadly ingredients.
    I try to avoid any product out of china, but its very difficult.
    12-15-13 06:24 PM
    Anyone who orders a CANADIAN goose down coat from China deserves what they get.
    A bit unfair, as people think the filling is safe, so getting a cheap knockoff if you can't afford the real thing, means it 'kind of looks similar'. Most know the quality is not as good, but don't mind that. It's the dangerous ingrediants rhat scare me when unknowing shoppers are using toxic filling. Also, knock-offs are sold in Canada, and in the west, and everywhere.
    Last edited by castoridae; 12-15-13 at 07:38 PM.
    12-15-13 07:01 PM
    I'm having a hard time believing this - on eBay??
    Back when I had a 8520, I ordered new battery and trackpad on ebay from a lady from LA.. my parcel arrived after 1 month -__-

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-16-13 03:43 AM
    A bit unfair, as people think the filling is safe, so getting a cheap knockoff if you can't afford the real thing, means it 'kind of looks similar'. Most know the quality is not as good, but don't mind that. It's the dangerous ingrediants rhat scare me when unknowing shoppers are using toxic filling. Also, knock-offs are sold in Canada, and in the west, and everywhere.
    Canada goose jacket is ugly as Miley cirus!
    I'm wishing for one of them Sherlock British coats..will attach picture later, as now I'm repairing a 9780

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-16-13 03:45 AM
    The isp in my neighbourhood are notoriously bad that's really good here

I was kidding.
    Our's is faster than most of Canada. An anomaly really.

Mine has gone from 30, to 50 to 80 Mb/s and I really don't see much of a difference.
    12-16-13 05:02 AM
8,949 ... 219220221222223 ...