mmmm ... sex .. naughty naughy .. me likey
    Isn't that what all good art is about?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-08-13 06:54 AM
    Oh don't bother about helping me will you! Which wire do I cut to stay alive?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-mental-health.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-08-13 07:02 AM
    @sad_old_man - I didn't think it possible, but you did find a picture of me?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-08-13 08:25 AM
    @sad_old_man - I didn't think it possible, but you did find a picture of me?
    mutter mutter.........need sutanance I does?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-08-13 10:05 AM
    Amen to that brother. Had a similar experience with my son's Apple laptop. OTOH, the HP he bought to replace the Apple poc was a different experience altogether. He lost the power block and called HP to buy another. Timing was crucial as he needed it for school. They sent 2 via next day delivery bit only charged for 1. A few years later Nd eons after the warranty ran out the computer had a row of dead pixels. I suggested he send it in for a repair quote as he really liked it. He did send it specifically asking for a quote. Heard nothing for a week when suddenly it showed up on the doorstep. They replaced the screen and returned it at no charge. I thought they messed up and contacted them and they confirmed they replaced it at no charge intentionally. As a result as long as HP offers laptops, my son has said he will have no other. I have not had any problems whatsoever with my Toshiba laptops (3) except the Libretto that was well past sold (broken lid frame causing a couple of rows of dead pixels). It still works and no issues when using it with an external monitor. Years ago I had a great Dell. I was converting to SCO Xenix for 286. At the time SCO was running Dell so I called the company and simply told the guy who answered I wanted the same configuration SCO was buying. The Dell rep off the top of his head told me exactly what they were buying. I told him I was impressed. He said he'd make it and send it within 2 days. I thought he was joking. I asked his name for my notes and he replied Michael Dell. I then realized when he said he would make it and ship it he was speaking literally. Ran the heck out of it 24/7 for some 5 years with rebooting only when I had an update from SCO requiring it. Only issue was I has to get a 286. The one I got said 386 on the case. Called Dell. He said it was a 286 and he had run out of 286 covers so used a 386 cover. The computer when finally retired was my son's 1st desktop for a few years using first discovered with the GEO ui and then Windows 3.1 and the OS/2. Later owners seem less enthusiastic about Dell quality and service.
    castoridae likes this.
    12-08-13 11:34 AM
    Amen to that brother. Had a similar experience with my son's Apple laptop. OTOH, the HP he bought to replace the Apple poc was a different experience altogether. He lost the power block and called HP to buy another. Timing was crucial as he needed it for school. They sent 2 via next day delivery bit only charged for 1. A few years later Nd eons after the warranty ran out the computer had a row of dead pixels. I suggested he send it in for a repair quote as he really liked it. He did send it specifically asking for a quote. Heard nothing for a week when suddenly it showed up on the doorstep. They replaced the screen and returned it at no charge. I thought they messed up and contacted them and they confirmed they replaced it at no charge intentionally. As a result as long as HP offers laptops, my son has said he will have no other. I have not had any problems whatsoever with my Toshiba laptops (3) except the Libretto that was well past sold (broken lid frame causing a couple of rows of dead pixels). It still works and no issues when using it with an external monitor. Years ago I had a great Dell. I was converting to SCO Xenix for 286. At the time SCO was running Dell so I called the company and simply told the guy who answered I wanted the same configuration SCO was buying. The Dell rep off the top of his head told me exactly what they were buying. I told him I was impressed. He said he'd make it and send it within 2 days. I thought he was joking. I asked his name for my notes and he replied Michael Dell. I then realized when he said he would make it and ship it he was speaking literally. Ran the heck out of it 24/7 for some 5 years with rebooting only when I had an update from SCO requiring it. Only issue was I has to get a 286. The one I got said 386 on the case. Called Dell. He said it was a 286 and he had run out of 286 covers so used a 386 cover. The computer when finally retired was my son's 1st desktop for a few years using first discovered with the GEO ui and then Windows 3.1 and the OS/2. Later owners seem less enthusiastic about Dell quality and service.
    Wot?
    12-08-13 11:40 AM
    Wot?
    I think he is lost. Or it's his way of muttering but with actual words.
    12-08-13 12:01 PM
    damn stupid intelligentlectual persons using all them words when Wot? will do?
    12-08-13 12:04 PM
    I think the HP mouse on the wired head caused him to reminisce...
    12-08-13 12:13 PM
    Wot?
    Condensed version: he hates Apple and loves HP, Toshiba, and Dell. BTW, you aren't Michael Dell, are you?
    12-08-13 12:15 PM
    I think the HP mouse on the wired head caused him to reminisce...
    Yeah yeah use all your big wordy thingys that I don't understand eh? Well how can I do it if I don't know what it means see? Well I cant can I. A persons can only does what he knows about see and if I don't knows then I cant doesn't do it can I?.........................did I gets that right?................damn these komplikated conservations.........
    12-08-13 12:18 PM
    Yeah yeah use all your big wordy thingys that I don't understand eh? Well how can I do it if I don't know what it means see? Well I cant can I. A persons can only does what he knows about see and if I don't knows then I cant doesn't do it can I?.........................did I gets that right?................damn these komplikated conservations.........
    As we are all bound by the "off-topic treaty" of 1987 (you know the vague paper you had to sign in triplicate before posting here) we are obliged to spare any lone wanderer who obviously got stuck in the wrong thread...
    12-08-13 12:31 PM
    Now is it the blue wire I cut or the red one?. Mmmmmmmm there's a yellow one and a green one as well?. Oh and a lot of black ones everywhere?. Mmmmmmmm eeni meeni mini mo.................
    Eh, go for broke or maybe that's EXPLOSIVE cut them all, at once. At first, I thought you were describing the wires in US phone systems - having just had to fix a bunch of messed up phones after my carpet install!
    12-08-13 12:40 PM
    As we are all bound by the "off-topic treaty" of 1987 (you know the vague paper you had to sign in triplicate before posting here) we are obliged to spare any lone wanderer who obviously got stuck in the wrong thread...
    Why nobody cares about me do they? I wandered in here as a lonely traveller looking for help with my playbook and I still have not received any help. Abuse, more abuse, bans, points, ridiculouses and that was 46 years 7months 34 days 36 hours 243 minutes and 673 seconds ago!
    12-08-13 01:16 PM
    Why nobody cares about me do they? I wandered in here as a lonely traveller looking for help with my playbook and I still have not received any help. Abuse, more abuse, bans, points, ridiculouses and that was 46 years 7months 34 days 36 hours 243 minutes and 673 seconds ago!
    Well, you never wandered in, you plainly invaded this thread...
    12-08-13 01:37 PM
    That's because the kind of help you needed not available here. Just follow where Nurse Ratchet is heading.....
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-imgres-1.jpg
    12-08-13 01:38 PM
    I'm just an unwanted soul wandering in the wanderless wilderness of the wilderness wild I is?
    12-08-13 01:43 PM
    I'm just an unwanted soul wandering in the wanderless wilderness of the wilderness wild I is?
    That just broke my brain

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    12-08-13 01:59 PM
    That just broke my brain

At least you had one I isn't had one to break?
    12-08-13 02:10 PM
    At least you had one I isn't had one to break?
    You has the brain damage?

12-08-13 02:11 PM

Cant damage wot I hasn't got?
    12-08-13 02:16 PM

Lobotomy.
    12-08-13 02:31 PM
    Lobotamy of social skills and spelling?

12-08-13 02:35 PM

Well, he can still put down the brandy...chicken or the egg?
    12-08-13 02:59 PM
    No, lobotomy and lousy education...
    12-08-13 03:03 PM
8,949 ... 205206207208209 ...