And miss out on one of the funniest ("...because it's true") news stories of the year? It's a hard act to follow, in more ways than one, as this man truly is good at playing the crowd...
    Ageed, its funny to watch the antics, but a nightmare for those of us like me, who support him in Toronto
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 02:43 PM
    You just hit the nail right on the head. He is a blue collar, successful businessman.
    The so-called 'elite' don't like him because he is blue collar and he tells them to go p*ss up a tree, when they ask him stupid questions.
    Working people, taxi drivers, plus most sane people support him because he has never taken a dime from Toronto taxpayers.
    His Councillors at city hall hate him because now they can't steal from the people anymore - no back room deals and contracts to their buddies.
    He's an honest man, so as usual, the rabble are crying 'crucify him'.
    Oh no you didn't!!! No one hold me back !!! Let me put on some vaseline on my face and tie my hair back! I'm gonna give you a good azz whooping for making statements like that!!!!!
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    12-07-13 02:46 PM
    Oh no you didn't!!! No one hold me back !!! Let me put on some vaseline on my face and tie my hair back! I'm gonna give you a good azz whooping for making statements like that!!!!!
    We shall agree to disagree and move on from this on this forum
    12-07-13 02:53 PM
    We shall agree to disagree and move on from this on this forum
    Good because I have no idea what we are talking about.
    12-07-13 03:01 PM
    Ageed, its funny to watch the antics, but a nightmare for those of us like me, who support him in Toronto
    Oh, it aren't so much the antics that make it "funny" (although I thoroughly enjoyed the mayor toppling some representative at a hearing). As an absolute outsider even I can see there are larger issues at stake here and it's the way all of this is played out in the media that makes it "funny" to me. And the fact that you can leave it to an elected official (I assume he is an elected official) to play the crowd himself also.
    12-07-13 03:03 PM
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    12-07-13 03:24 PM
    You're in a very musical mood today, aren't. Cha ?
    12-07-13 03:46 PM
    And all those Ford antics on video are photo shopped or put on by a Saturday night live actor? The man needs treatment. As far as being blue collar then the media reports that the family is well off are not true?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 03:52 PM
    And all those Ford antics on video are photo shopped or put on by a Saturday night live actor? The man needs treatment. As far as being blue collar then the media reports that the family is well off are not true?
    I think the sentiment in #5133 was to move on from this.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 04:35 PM
    I think HB is just bored. S_O_M's off watching movies on TMC (remember Pearl Harbor week), Baby is off nursing something (Duck is about to), the Fish is swimming in a cesspool somewhere, and who knows about that Cat.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 04:52 PM
    I think HB is just bored. S_O_M's off watching movies on TMC (remember Pearl Harbor week), Baby is off nursing something (Duck is about to), the Fish is swimming in a cesspool somewhere, and who knows about that Cat.
    everyone is a female now ?
    12-07-13 04:59 PM
    everyone is a female now ?
    Should I have said nursing on something not off nursing?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 05:06 PM
    I think the sentiment in #5133 was to move on from this.
    Sorry. Feel free to coment on the shenanigans of our US politicians. As in your case it is not a joke and I didn't mean my post to indicate that I thought the behaviour was funny.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 05:11 PM
    Sorry. Feel free to coment on the shenanigans of our US politicians. As in your case it is not a joke and I didn't mean my post to indicate that I thought the behaviour was funny.
    No thanks, I'm in total agreement with Jeff on these things
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 05:18 PM
    Well, I'm catching up on recent NCIS episodes, trying to figure out Ghost Commander, attempting to play scrabble w/ a friend on FB, and fooling around in the kitchen - none of this has stopped me bopping in here to keep up !
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 05:22 PM
    WAR EAGLE!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    12-07-13 06:55 PM
    Well, I'm catching up on recent NCIS episodes, trying to figure out Ghost Commander, attempting to play scrabble w/ a friend on FB, and fooling around in the kitchen - none of this has stopped me bopping in here to keep up !
    NCIS? C'mon drunk beaver you can do better then that?
    Oh well kids will be kids.. so I'm watching merlin because I'm nostalgic and like to have a laugh on the times I was kicking king arthur's ****
    I also watch vampire diaries because I'm also a vampire (shh this is our little secret or I'm going to s u c k and bite all of youz)
    Oh yeah and the greates anime of all Time..Naruto ^_^..me a happy statue.. I still hate life, people ,holidays though

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 02:53 AM
    Sometimes YouTube is "worth a thousand words"! (I can't believe I really said that, let me stress the word "sometimes" again...)
    12-08-13 04:24 AM
    Oh yeah and the greates anime of all Time..Naruto ^_^..me a happy statue.
    So what makes Naruto the greatest anime of all time? I haven't seen it yet, so I really would like to know...
    12-08-13 05:15 AM
    So what makes Naruto the greatest anime of all time? I haven't seen it yet, so I really would like to know...
    wot ? that naruto really is anime ?
    I just threw that anime to complete my nonsense post ?
    and what's up with your avatar ? i like it .. it sad and full of hate like me
    don't tell you are also a she ?
    12-08-13 06:34 AM
    wot ? that naruto really is anime ?
    I just threw that anime to complete my nonsense post ?
    I might be old school but arnt the best anime ever made Akira and Neon Genesis Evengalion?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-08-13 06:36 AM
    and what's up with your avatar ? i like it .. it sad and full of hate
    It's a famous piece of art by the German artist Hans Bellmer. It's a picture of his first "Doll" in a long line of similar "Dolls", exploring the shape of a body (deliberately reducing it to interchangeable body parts) and unorthodox sexuality.

It's sad, I agree, but I don't think it's full of hate. It has a fragile beauty IMHO.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-08-13 06:46 AM
    Now is it the blue wire I cut or the red one?. Mmmmmmmm there's a yellow one and a green one as well?. Oh and a lot of black ones everywhere?. Mmmmmmmm eeni meeni mini mo.................
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    12-08-13 06:47 AM
    It's a famous piece of art by the German artist Hans Bellmer. It's a picture of his first "Doll" in a long line of similar "Dolls", exploring the shape of a body (deliberately reducing it to interchangeable body parts) and unorthodox sexuality.

It's sad, I agree, but I don't think it's full of hate. It has a fragile beauty IMHO.

mmmm ... sex .. naughty naughy .. me likey
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-08-13 06:52 AM
    Now is it the blue wire I cut or the red one?. Mmmmmmmm there's a yellow one and a green one as well?. Oh and a lot of black ones everywhere?. Mmmmmmmm eeni meeni mini mo.................
    12-08-13 06:53 AM
8,949 ... 204205206207208 ...