Of course. I think they're too young to reaize the value of having a one-in-all device. They want new, shiney, which is why Apple dazzles them.
    While I am quite a bit older than 16 I don't really see the value of a one-in-all device either. I like to have my little machines being good at the task(s) I bought them for and don't necessarily need them any "smarter" than that. Before I (mistakenly?) bought myself a Playbook, I carried an ordinary mobile phone of the not at all smart variety around to make calls and an archaic PDA to do some additional work (notes and calendar mainly) on. And then my PDA died and so did the whole PDA industry, apparently..
    But then again: I truly think the Lisa was the last worthwhile product Apple ever produced, so what do I know...
    12-06-13 05:41 AM
    It's been a ponderment of mine for a whiles now why all them persons that lives in the top end of this third world country are so so strangers than most persons. Now I knows why?

Huge Bear Surprises Crew on EcoBubble Photo Shoot in BC - YouTube
    dphjeff, castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    12-06-13 06:53 AM
    It's been a ponderment of mine for a whiles now why all them persons that lives in the top end of this third world country are so so strangers than most persons. Now I knows why?

I loves yah, Lep! best wake up film to start my day with a big smile. Thx
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    12-06-13 08:10 AM
    No..? I really don't?
    I never liked politics so it's out of my field?

Posted via CB10
    pick up any newspaper or turn on any news program, regardless of what country you live in
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-06-13 08:12 AM
    I loves yah, Lep! best wake up film to start my day with a big smile. Thx
    Aw shucks and I loves yous well beavers I do see. What woz your point zacktly?
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    12-06-13 08:48 AM
    While I am quite a bit older than 16 I don't really see the value of a one-in-all device either. I like to have my little machines being good at the task(s) I bought them for and don't necessarily need them any "smarter" than that. Before I (mistakenly?) bought myself a Playbook, I carried an ordinary mobile phone of the not at all smart variety around to make calls and an archaic PDA to do some additional work (notes and calendar mainly) on. And then my PDA died and so did the whole PDA industry, apparently..
    But then again: I truly think the Lisa was the last worthwhile product Apple ever produced, so what do I know...
    Point taken. When I posted that, I actually thought of adding this: 'says the owner of a classic iPod, 2 mp3 recorders, 2 yr old cassette recorder, 2 playbooks, 1 wifi mouse, 1 wifi keyboard and untold # of travel speakers and earphones!! '
    12-06-13 08:54 AM
    pick up any newspaper or turn on any news program, regardless of what country you live in
    No thanks, I don't care about politicians, they should all die

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 08:54 AM

See! Polar Bears are all over the place.......

They just be dusty/dirty. Perfect Camoflage.......

c
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    12-06-13 09:08 AM
    No thanks, I don't care about politicians, they should ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
    Friendly suggestion: Some sentiments shouldn't (and often needn't) be voiced.
    12-06-13 09:09 AM
    Friendly suggestion: Some sentiments shouldn't (and often needn't) be voiced.
    I love you canniballs! ooooopsssss shud I not have sed that ? oh sorry!

ps forget the sorry bit cause I'm not reely see!.
    12-06-13 11:06 AM
    This is why F(version to be released soon) has gone missing?

Carl Estes likes this.
    12-06-13 11:15 AM

Seriously...
    castoridae and dphjeff like this.
    12-07-13 12:58 PM
    I love you canniballs! ooooopsssss shud I not have sed that ? oh sorry!

ps forget the sorry bit cause I'm not reely see!.
    - you're also not Canadian & only Canadians are famous for always saying 'sorry'
    Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    12-07-13 01:14 PM
    - you're also not Canadian & only Canadians are famous for always saying 'sorry'
    Yes, but I always thought, that was more of a desperate bid to get anyone's attention...
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    12-07-13 01:28 PM
    Yes, but I always thought, that was more of a desperate bid to get anyone's attention...
    It was! - until our Toronto mayor made us famous
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 01:42 PM
    It was! - until our Toronto mayor made us famous
    Yes and now all of a sudden Canada has nothing left to say sorry for.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 01:44 PM
    Yes and now all of a sudden Canada has nothing left to say sorry for.
    You're right! I. Love him !!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 01:45 PM
    Pokemon

Posted via CB10
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-07-13 01:57 PM
    You're right! I. Love him !!
    Toronto's Mayor?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 02:10 PM
    Toronto's Mayor?
    Well, he thoroughly debunked the myth that all Canadians are predictable and nice ("warm & cuddly"),
    although his unpredictability is starting to get a bit predictable...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 02:14 PM
    Well, he thoroughly debunked the myth that all Canadians are predictable and nice ("warm & cuddly"),
    He's actually very good - the media created stories and all the sheep followed.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 02:25 PM
    I wouldn't know. I don't pay any attention to that stuff. The only thing I have seen was something about them being twins and something about crack. When BS like that comes on I just turn the channel.
    12-07-13 02:29 PM
    When BS like that comes on I just turn the channel.
    And miss out on one of the funniest ("...because it's true") news stories of the year? It's a hard act to follow, in more ways than one, as this man truly is good at playing the crowd...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 02:34 PM
    I wouldn't know. I don't pay any attention to that stuff. The only thing I have seen was something about them being twins and something about crack. When BS like that comes on I just turn the channel.
    You just hit the nail right on the head. He is a blue collar, successful businessman.
    The so-called 'elite' don't like him because he is blue collar and he tells them to go p*ss up a tree, when they ask him stupid questions.
    Working people, taxi drivers, plus most sane people support him because he has never taken a dime from Toronto taxpayers.
    His Councillors at city hall hate him because now they can't steal from the people anymore - no back room deals and contracts to their buddies.
    He's an honest man, so as usual, the rabble are crying 'crucify him'.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-07-13 02:40 PM
    And miss out on one of the funniest ("...because it's true") news stories of the year? It's a hard act to follow, in more ways than one, as this man truly is good at playing the crowd...
    My guess is I'm not missing anything. Besides if I want to watch something funny Its not going to be smut.
    12-07-13 02:40 PM
8,949 ... 203204205206207 ...