Wot you two on about?
    Thick?
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-martell_in_brandy_snifter.jpg
    12-05-13 11:23 AM
    Thick?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Martell_in_brandy_snifter.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	227249
    Thats what I was thinking. Don't know about Carl.
    12-05-13 11:25 AM
    Your right old man here in Canada I live in a cave. It's a good thing i have solar Panels and get geo thermal energy....... Because we don't have electric company as you call them and I had to build my own plumbing system. It's not easy work but that's what it means to be Canadian
    Damn you Truman..... Damn you
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, and those pesky polar bears keep getting into my compost bin - don't you hate it when that happens?
    12-05-13 11:29 AM
    Yeah, and those pesky polar bears keep getting into my compost bin - don't you hate it when that happens?
    You live downtown! Are you should that its not a Hobo?
    12-05-13 11:32 AM
    in the gutter.......

c
    12-05-13 11:33 AM
    Haha. He's prolly downed >10 of those. Anything with glass looks like an iPod...
    12-05-13 11:33 AM
    My favorite is my Arctic Ragdol kitten

Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    12-05-13 11:35 AM

Nah, gotta be the baby (not the forum Baby).
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    12-05-13 11:39 AM

Tastes like "chicken"??????/

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-05-13 11:44 AM
    Wot kind of ipod was it beaver? I have one here in my hand as we speak?
    It was a 4th generation 8 gig iPod Touch - Guessing it still is that - just kidnapped at this point
    Bought it new in 2011 for $250 plus tax, plus the big Canadian ripoff 15% �recycling" fee!!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-05-13 11:58 AM
    It was a 4th generation 8 gig iPod Touch - Guessing it still is that - just kidnapped at this point
    Bought it new in 2011 for $250 plus tax, plus the big Canadian ripoff 15% �recycling" fee!!
    Umm that's 13% now

12-05-13 12:04 PM
    Umm that's 13% now

It's still a big box ripoff and a lie. I found out from a small independent electronics store. There is no gov't law - the small private stores don't have it, so guess where I bought my TVs ?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-05-13 12:14 PM
    Bought it new in 2011 for $250 plus tax, plus the big Canadian ripoff 15% ”recycling" fee!!
    Take no notice of the riff raff. Oh this ones just the ipod classic I think its 80Gb
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    12-05-13 12:18 PM
    Sorry that should read 160Gb
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-05-13 12:19 PM
    Sorry that should read 160Gb
    Are you sure it's 160Gb dial (ie classic)?? That's crazy - have an old 30 Gb classic that's lying around in a drawer somewhere.
    12-05-13 01:34 PM
    Are you sure it's 160Gb dial (ie classic)?? That's crazy - have an old 30 Gb classic that's lying around in a drawer somewhere.
    Yea they made 160 gig classics. They are good for the music purists who don't want games or Internet and who have massive music library.

That being said they should re release an updated ipod classic with a higher resolution screen and make them extremely affordable.

And have it sync to your phone via bluetooth so you can have your music storage device in your pocket and access your music through your phone.

I think that would be genius pardon the pun

12-05-13 01:42 PM
    I am sure I is sure its 160Gb yes. I've just had duck in plum sauce with cashew nuts and water chestnuts and fried rice but I'm sure its 160Gb?
    12-05-13 01:46 PM
    I've just had duck in plum sauce
    That must have cut his meeting short. But now at least it's clear what he was resigning from.
    12-05-13 02:11 PM
    I am sure I is sure its 160Gb yes. I've just had duck in plum sauce with cashew nuts and water chestnuts and fried rice but I'm sure its 160Gb?
    Ok, so I still don't understand why anyone in their right mind would PAY apple for a 160 Gb dial iPod. When you upload your music to iTunes it stays there, so to also answer the fish about music purists, why wouldn't you just copy all you music from iTunes onto what ever smartphone you have??
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-05-13 02:33 PM
    Ok, so I still don't understand why anyone in their right mind would PAY apple for a 160 Gb dial iPod. When you upload your music to iTunes it stays there, so to also answer the fish about music purists, why wouldn't you just copy all you music from iTunes onto what ever smartphone you have??
    Because playing music via low energy bluetooth off another device wouldn't take up storage and won't kill your battery.

12-05-13 02:37 PM
    Stupid is as stupid does?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    12-05-13 02:40 PM
    You live downtown! Are you should that its not a Hobo?
    ok, you caught me, they're really raccoons. Did you know that the Raccoon City in the girl-fights-zombie movies is not only filmed in Toronto, but we have so many raccoons that that's why they used that name in the movies
    12-05-13 02:41 PM
    ok, you caught me, they're really raccoons. Did you know that the Raccoon City in the girl-fights-zombie movies is not only filmed in Toronto, but we have so many raccoons that that's why they used that name in the movies
    I have an idea........ For a idea for a pilot for a TV show hahaha

Steven Tyler..... Coon hunter! What do you think guys will the arrowsmith front man be into this?

12-05-13 02:43 PM
    Ok, so I still don't understand why anyone in their right mind would PAY apple
    Indeed, why buy anything from Apple at all? After Lisa the company rapidly went downhill...
    12-05-13 03:00 PM
    I have an idea........ For a idea for a pilot for a TV show hahaha

Steven Tyler..... Coon hunter! What do you think guys will the arrowsmith front man be into this?

Yes to the series - no to filming it in TO - too many traffic jams as it is.
    How bout Barrie??

Last edited by castoridae; 12-05-13 at 03:53 PM.
    12-05-13 03:02 PM
8,949 ... 201202203204205 ...