It was my first swipy thingy. Moved right over to the playbook, never looked back, which is why the nasty little thing got lost.
    So you are actually a SHE?

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    12-03-13 11:47 AM

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Abso - freakin - lutely!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-03-13 11:54 AM
    Abso - freakin - lutely!
    I'm a he statue with a woman witch name you're a a beaver with a he name that is actually a she.. me needs a drink

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-03-13 11:57 AM
    I'm a he statue with a woman witch name you're a a beaver with a he name that is actually a she.. me needs a drink

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    my name isn't he/she its part of a phylum
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    12-03-13 12:00 PM

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-03-13 12:00 PM
    Mmm.. yes.. indeed.. well.. me doesn't understand.. I'm drinking vodka an smoking weed

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    12-03-13 12:08 PM
    The only way is to change your password.
    Ok, getting back on the crazy train:
    I changed my yahoo password, and paypal.
    The Apple site is disfuctional - no surprise there, but I cannot locate my old posts on that site, cause I rarely bother with it. So yesterday I re-logged in, using an old e-address and requested a new passwrd set. Managed that, but like I said, its useless cause I cannot find my old account info or older posts, even if I try a search guessing at my old names.
    I was going to phone Apple, give them the serial # for the classic iPod and hope they could find me that way. Forget it - can't find the classic cause I don't use it except to store backup pics
    So if I call Apple, what do I tell them so they can find my registered 2 iPods ??
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    12-03-13 12:37 PM
    Ok, getting back on the crazy train:
    I changed my yahoo password, and paypal.
    The Apple site is disfuctional - no surprise there, but I cannot locate my old posts on that site, cause I rarely bother with it. So yesterday I re-logged in, using an old e-address and requested a new passwrd set. Managed that, but like I said, its useless cause I cannot find my old account info or older posts, even if I try a search guessing at my old names.
    I was going to phone Apple, give them the serial # for the classic iPod and hope they could find me that way. Forget it - can't find the classic cause I don't use it except to store backup pics
    So if I call Apple, what do I tell them so they can find my registered 2 iPods ??
    Hold the horse there dude! We are not crazy here? WE ARE PROFESSIONALLY INSANE! Oh and by the way you got the badge wrong!

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-kg.jpg
    castoridae, Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    12-03-13 12:55 PM
    Hold the horse there dude! We are not crazy here? WE ARE PROFESSIONALLY INSANE! Oh and by the way you got the badge wrong!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KG.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	226566
    I was referring to the crazy train of the runaway iPod.
    And ever since I'm knighted, its completely gone to my head, so from now on you must refer to me by my full and rightful name:

Animalia chordata mammalia rodentia castoridae castor canadesis

BTW: is a girl knight still called 'sir' - I really don't like 'madam' it sounds old and stodgey
    12-03-13 01:12 PM
    BTW: is a girl knight still called 'sir' - I really don't like 'madam' it sounds old and stodgey
    You're probably looking for the word "Dame", but knowing sad_old_man he'll make up a whole new set of titles and names just to prove me wrong...
    12-03-13 01:20 PM

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Doesnt the beaver tell you anything?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-03-13 01:24 PM
    And ever since I'm knighted, its completely gone to my head, so from now on you must refer to me by my full and rightful name:

I think you just turn the lepregnome into a toad!
    12-03-13 01:25 PM

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! again...........how long have you been a GIRL? I mean a proper GIRL? are you a GIRL tell me the tuth now I'll be the laughing stock of the leprechaun world! Oh please say your gay or something but not an actual girly type thingy with bumps in the tee shirt and an illogical sense of logic? Before you answer just let me check if I have enough cases of brandy in stock to get me through this? I blame the damn forum mutter mutter mutter ........cats trusts anybodyones no mores..............mutter mutter.............
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    12-03-13 01:29 PM
    And although you're one of sad_old_man's so-called knights now, it really would help if you were to try to at least spell your own name right... It's
    Animalia chordata mammalia rodentia castoridae castor canadensis
    12-03-13 01:31 PM
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! again...........how long have you been a GIRL? I mean a proper GIRL? are you a GIRL tell me the tuth now I'll be the laughing stock of the leprechaun world! Oh please say your gay or something but not an actual girly type thingy with bumps in the tee shirt and an illogical sense of logic? Before you answer just let me check if I have enough cases of brandy in stock to get me through this? I blame the damn forum mutter mutter mutter ........cats trusts anybodyones no mores..............mutter mutter.............
    For someone of your stature, one would think you could look up once in a while?
    Carl Estes, castoridae and dphjeff like this.
    12-03-13 01:38 PM
    And although you're one of sad_old_man's so-called knights now, it really would help if you were to try to at least spell your own name right... It's

At a time of catastrophe and world revolutions and other bad bad things like I is sufferings you are worried about his her its SPELLING?
    Carl Estes, castoridae and dphjeff like this.
    12-03-13 01:39 PM
    At a time of catastrophe and world revolutions and other bad bad things like I is sufferings you are worried about his her its SPELLING?
    Sorry, but someone has to hold civilization together....
    12-03-13 01:46 PM
    Sorry, but someone has to hold civilization together....
    When I finds my bokkles you is in deep dooda caniballs I tells youz deep dooda!
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    12-03-13 01:50 PM
    When I finds my bokkles you is in deep dooda caniballs I tells youz deep dooda!
    Well, it might be a threat or the title of Ireland's next entry to the Eurovision Songfestival. In either case: I have no idea what you are apparently quite desperately failing to say...
    12-03-13 01:54 PM
    Well, it might be a threat or the title of Ireland's next entry to the Eurovision Songfestival. In either case: I have no idea what you are apparently quite desperately failing to say...
    I think he's trying to say this
    12-03-13 02:01 PM
    I am a full blown, earing wearing, perfume-buying, hair salons, sales shopping, pretty flowers growing, makeup wearing girl
    12-03-13 02:10 PM
    I am a full blown, earing wearing, perfume-buying, hair salons, sales shopping, pretty flowers growing, makeup wearing girl
    Jesus

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-03-13 02:13 PM
    This means you're SOM's wife? But.. mm.. he didn't get upset because you lost that iphone whatever

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-03-13 02:14 PM
    I think he's trying to say this
    I is temporarily out of order as in not workin properly see. I is trying to open this bokkles that don't wants to be open see I is!
    12-03-13 02:18 PM
    I is temporarily out of order as in not workin properly see. I is trying to open this bokkles that don't wants to be open see I is!
    Take the sword out of the bag, and just saber it........

c
    12-03-13 02:20 PM
8,949 ... 197198199200201 ...