ooooohhhhhh what does that do?
    Pilot ground school training, aircraft maintenance, restoration of a B-17 bomber, ect.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-01-13 06:07 PM
    Pilot ground school training, aircraft maintenance, restoration of a B-17 bomber, ect.
    School is for wee wee people

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    12-01-13 07:15 PM
    WOW a totally new concept in pilot training.......oh please do tell....how does one train a pilot on the ground????????? Don't tell me you have them running around with their arm out making horrible plane noises?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-02-13 07:37 AM
    WOW a totally new concept in pilot training.......oh please do tell....how does one train a pilot on the ground????????? Don't tell me you have them running around with their arm out making horrible plane noises?
    Maybe its a drinking class?
    Don't ask me its not my program.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-02-13 07:58 AM
    Maybe its a drinking class?
    Don't ask me its not my program.
    At last.........oh Sir Duck sign me up immediately if not sooner........oh the thought....flying whilst under the fluence.............. Heaven does exist in life......... Do they drink fine cognac?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-02-13 08:09 AM
    At last.........oh Sir Duck sign me up immediately if not sooner........oh the thought....flying whilst under the fluence.............. Heaven does exist in life......... Do they drink fine cognac?
    Sorry, I can't lie to you there is no booze. its an aircraft maintenance program but they do have a flight simulator. But it is funny to watch the students at lunch time! There silverware looks like little planes and you get the picture.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-02-13 08:23 AM
    Sorry, I can't lie to you there is no booze. its an aircraft maintenance program but they do have a flight simulator. But it is funny to watch the students at lunch time! There silverware looks like little planes and you get the picture.
    I do know those programs exist and I have always wondered why? You see in all the flying hours I've logged I've had lots and I mean lots of incidents where mechanical failure has been evident and it would have been extremely beneficial to have been able to call upon the services of a ground crew engineer. However having never seen a lay bye or a garage in the sky and so my prayers have never yet been answered. Under those circumstances the best help you can hope for is that one of the little black and yellow striped flight engineers that fly with you is awake and paying attention. If you can reach him he makes all sorts of weird things happen to your body in a very short space of time.

Other than that! NO BRANDY, NO SIGN!!!!!!!!!!
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-02-13 08:38 AM
    I do know those programs exist and I have always wondered why? You see in all the flying hours I've logged I've had lots and I mean lots of incidents where mechanical failure has been evident and it would have been extremely beneficial to have been able to call upon the services of a ground crew engineer. However having never seen a lay bye or a garage in the sky and so my prayers have never yet been answered. Under those circumstances the best help you can hope for is that one of the little black and yellow striped flight engineers that fly with you is awake and paying attention. If you can reach him he makes all sorts of weird things happen to your body in a very short space of time.

Other than that! NO BRANDY, NO SIGN!!!!!!!!!!
    A PM program is an important part of maintaining ANY mechanical object. Don't have anyone crawl in your aircraft to check the condition of the fuel cell and you just may not have time to pull the flight engineer. Just a thought.
    I have six 750ml bottles of Brandy in the china hutch. Your more that welcome to.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-02-13 09:58 AM
    Please Help Castoridae:
    1) Hi Lep!! good to know that this thread is still alive and kicking.
    2) I'm hijacking it this morning cause I seriously need some help from the gang, I'm posting this here because I know everyone:

I lost my iPod touch 8 gig on the subway platform on Saturday afternoon.
    There is no security on it. I'm very worried because in the email account under 'drafts' I keep all my passwords.
    Does anyone know how to lock it or get it back?
    I did send an email with my phone number this morning and I will call the TTC lost & found today; they apparently don't take phone calls until 12 noon - weird.
    12-02-13 10:00 AM
    A PM program is an important part of maintaining ANY mechanical object. Don't have anyone crawl in your aircraft to check the condition of the fuel cell and you just may not have time to pull the flight engineer. Just a thought.
    I have six 750ml bottles of Brandy in the china hutch. Your more that welcome to.
    Please help me here. My merican is limited and I've not been here as long as you. China Hutch????? Rabbits live in hutches ducks live in nests and also are not Chinese............... Oh I get it you masochistic duck you...... No no NO way am I going over that floating Chinese takeaway again. Not even for six small bottles of Brandy? Are you mad?......... Oh ha ha ha ha you just want rid of me like the cat and the baby do?
    12-02-13 10:23 AM
    Please Help Castoridae:
    2) I'm hijacking it this morning cause I seriously need some help from the gang, I'm posting this here because I know everyone:

There is no security on it. I'm very worried because in the email account under 'drafts' I keep all my passwords.
    I did send an email with my phone number this morning and I will call the TTC lost & found today; they apparently don't take phone calls until 12 noon - weird.
    First contact your local law enforcement agency to report it lost or stolen.
    Second you can go to support.apple.com and remote lock it.
    Third report it to Apple to track the serial number of your device
    Forth try going to icloud find my device
    Maybe someone else with more smarts can help you better.
    12-02-13 10:25 AM
    Please Help Castoridae:

Incoherent, disjointed, wrong thread, wrong device but apart from that it was a good first attempt?
    castoridae likes this.
    12-02-13 10:27 AM
    First contact your local law enforcement agency to report it lost or stolen.
    Second you can go to support.apple.com and remote lock it.
    Third report it to Apple to track the serial number of your device
    Forth try going to icloud find my device
    Maybe someone else with more smarts can help you better.

Fiftylessly , post it on the correct forum? Shame on you Sir Duck. Remember he is not properly knighted like what you is!
    12-02-13 10:29 AM
    Please help me here. My merican is limited and I've not been here as long as you. China Hutch????? Rabbits live in hutches ducks live in nests and also are not Chinese............... Oh I get it you masochistic duck you...... No no NO way am I going over that floating Chinese takeaway again. Not even for six small bottles of Brandy? Are you mad?......... Oh ha ha ha ha you just want rid of me like the cat and the baby do?
    NO! NO! Thats where people put there fine china (dinner service). Thats where I keep all my booze, seeings how I don't own fine china. Besides you know us Redneck eat off of paper plates.
    12-02-13 10:31 AM
    Fiftylessly , post it on the correct forum? Shame on you Sir Duck. Remember he is not properly knighted like what you is!
    Shame on you S_O_M the Beaver trust you and looks up to you (and not many do. You being short and all) and your trying to send her away in her hour of need. I dislike Apple but I was just trying to help someone in need (do you fill bad yet).
    12-02-13 10:38 AM
    Please Help Castoridae:

Change your email account password ASAP. At least lock them out of that! Or delete that draft email with the passwords out of the account (e.g. don't leave it in trash). Oh, and start changing the passwords to your accounts in order of criticality, e.g. financial/credit cards first, shopping next, etc.
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 12-02-13 at 10:52 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-02-13 10:41 AM
    NO! NO! Thats where people put there fine china (dinner service). Thats where I keep all my booze, seeings how I don't own fine china. Besides you know us Redneck eat off of paper plates.
    Don't let the knighthood go to your little head Sir Duck? Going all posh and sofistikated with posh paper plates? Fingers were invented before forks duck and if you eats out of the pan it safes on washing up! (washing up is optional and usually reserved for posh people with servants)...................
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-02-13 10:43 AM
    Shame on you S_O_M the Beaver trust you and looks up to you (and not many do. You being short and all) and your trying to send her away in her hour of need. I dislike Apple but I was just trying to help someone in need (do you fill bad yet).
    NO?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-02-13 10:45 AM
    Change your email account password ASAP. At least lock them out of that! Or delete that draft email with the passwords out of the account (e.g. don't leave it in trash).
    mmmmmmm.......let me think.........who set the beavers email account up........mmmmmmmm.........oh that would be me.........does that include his password..........mmmmmmmmm..........yes......so does that mean he.......shuddup YES?

Next question?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-02-13 10:48 AM
    castoridae posted in the correct thread IMHO. This is the "Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread" and his cry for help has nothing to do with the Playbook. If you want to discuss this any further, take it up with the baby, if you can find him...
    12-02-13 10:50 AM
    Don't let the knighthood go to your little head Sir Duck? Going all posh and sofistikated with posh paper plates? Fingers were invented before forks duck and if you eats out of the pan it safes on washing up! (washing up is optional and usually reserved for posh people with servants)...................
    I'm not that archaic! Eat with your fingers? Do you know all the places those thing have been! I'm not sticking those in my food!
    12-02-13 10:51 AM
    castoridae posted in the correct thread IMHO. This is the "Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread" and his cry for help has nothing to do with the Playbook. If you want to discuss this any further, take it up with the baby, if you can find him...
    Shuddup you cannibal seagoing Captain mouse you?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-02-13 10:52 AM
    Please Help Castoridae:

It can be found as far as I know..

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    12-02-13 10:56 AM
    Change your email account password ASAP. At least lock them out of that! Or delete that draft email with the passwords out of the account (e.g. don't leave it in trash). Oh, and start changing the passwords to your accounts in order of criticality, e.g. financial first, shopping next, etc.
    Well my main email that is attached to the native email on my playbooks and the iPod (I call it 'the baby') is just my main yahoo email.
    That means when I turn on either the iPod or either playbook, the device native email automatically downloads from yahoo. Each native e-mail has keeper places and on the iPod, it has a 'drafts' file. This is where I save emails to myself that have all my passwords.

So do you mean if I change the password on my yahoo it will no longer download to these devices? But that wouldn't lock the native email so they can still read it - if they think to look in the 'drafts' file
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-02-13 10:57 AM
    Well my main email that is attached to the native email on my playbooks and the iPod (I call it 'the baby') is just my main yahoo email.
    That means when I turn on either the iPod or either playbook, the device native email automatically downloads from yahoo. Each native e-mail has keeper places and on the iPod, it has a 'drafts' file. This is where I save emails to myself that have all my passwords.

So do you mean if I change the password on my yahoo it will no longer download to these devices? But that wouldn't lock the native email so they can still read it - if they think to look in the 'drafts' file
    Now that I think about it, you are right. Whatever is on the device will still be there. Only new stuff won't sync. I don't know if you delete out of the "drafts" folder on the PC if that deletion would sync to other devices. Best to take the safe route and start changing passwords on your accounts.
    12-02-13 11:10 AM
8,949 ... 193194195196197 ...