I has gone into voluntarily liquidation............no voluntarily retirement......er erm.......anyway I has so there......
    I go into voluntary liquidation all the time! So there there
    11-29-13 02:30 PM
    No: So here there!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-29-13 02:57 PM
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........!$%><:?{}++$�"##~
    Hey that is my alien language

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    11-29-13 02:57 PM
    cant hear anyone things................I am carefully just listening........and drinking as well.......but listening mostly.....well not really cause its really nice brandy...........but I never said that cause I'm only listening....oh and drinking nice brandy........very nice brandy.........oh and looking at my lovely playbook.......while I'm listening.......oh and my laptop as well............but the brandy is really nice especially when you are listening..........oh and drinking..............um..........h look my glass is empty.........oh and the bottle as well..........oh dear me back in a moment............I will still be listening though even if you cant see or hear me.........that's because I'm just listening..........
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-29-13 03:17 PM
    looking at my lovely playbook.
    You just had to ruin it for everyone by mentioning the Playbook...
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-29-13 03:21 PM
    cant hear anyone things................I am carefully just listening........and drinking as well.......but listening mostly.....well not really cause its really nice brandy...........but I never said that cause I'm only listening....oh and drinking nice brandy........very nice brandy.........oh and looking at my lovely playbook.......while I'm listening.......oh and my laptop as well............but the brandy is really nice especially when you are listening..........oh and drinking..............um..........h look my glass is empty.........oh and the bottle as well..........oh dear me back in a moment............I will still be listening though even if you cant see or hear me.........that's because I'm just listening..........
    A wise creature here once sticked his pen�s in brandy

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-29-13 05:46 PM
    A wise creature here once sticked his pen�s in brandy

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    And who would that be?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-29-13 09:21 PM
    Looking at that statement in a sober light, I think that is something entirely different.
    11-30-13 12:24 AM
    Looking at that statement in a sober light, I think that is something entirely different.
    Thought you were high on chocolate?
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-30-13 01:38 AM
    And who would that be?
    Shush duck do not mention his name who should not be mentioned..bad things will happen..you will get flees, diareea duck flu and so on

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-30-13 02:00 AM
    Thought you were high on chocolate?
    And more today - a flourless chocolate chipotle cake!
    Hirazi Blue and dphjeff like this.
    11-30-13 09:28 AM
    And more today - a flourless chocolate chipotle cake!
    And to think there are some who believe cannibalism is bizarre...
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    11-30-13 09:34 AM
    How exactly does one become a cannibal? It is sounding a good option at the moment! A very good option and by the way what is a chip cake?
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-30-13 10:04 AM
    oh Hirazi .. you are cute

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-1291574380246_f.jpg
    11-30-13 10:14 AM
    How exactly does one become a cannibal? It is sounding a good option at the moment! A very good option and by the way what is a chip cake?
    It's quite easy, actually:
    get involved in a shipwreck on some deserted island,
    lose all food due to various circumstances, grow extremely hungry and take it from there...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-30-13 10:34 AM
    lose all food due to various circumstances, grow extremely hungry and take it from there...
    mmmmmmm.............I fly not row in a little boat see........ However this boat has a mind of its own I think. One moment I is there doing things for them peoples that drownded and now I is flyin over the biggest biggest Chinese resteraunt you has ever seen in your lives I is. oh to be ables to land on it and order 2 portions of 17, one of 19, a side order of 14 and some Singapore noodles? oh exstacy ?????????
    11-30-13 10:49 AM
    oh and some salt and pepper ribs with fried lice.......
    11-30-13 10:51 AM
    mmmmmmm.............I fly not row in a little boat see........ However this boat has a mind of its own I think. One moment I is there doing things for them peoples that drownded and now I is flyin over the biggest biggest Chinese resteraunt you has ever seen in your lives I is. oh to be ables to land on it and order 2 portions of 17, one of 19, a side order of 14 and some Singapore noodles? oh exstacy ?????????
    A ship is optional in this case. You can wreck anything that can help you get to the deserted island. Word of warning: make sure you are accompanied by at least one other person. Don't want to go self-mutilating, now do we?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-30-13 10:54 AM
    A ship is optional in this case. You can wreck anything that can help you get to the deserted island. Word of warning: make sure you are accompanied by at least one other person. Don't want to go self-mutilating, now do we?
    Too late was the cry!
    11-30-13 10:56 AM
    Or cross Donner Pass during a huge blizzard (not the ice cream offering) and get stranded for the Winter. Crash a plane in the Andes with some healthy soccer players and watch the action.
    11-30-13 11:24 AM
    Oh, Dutchy Mountain Oysters..................
    11-30-13 11:26 AM
    Oh, Dutchy Mountain Oysters..................
    F2 your NUTS. Not your nuts. Your nuts.
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    11-30-13 11:32 AM
    That without any shadow of a doubt has to rate as the understatement of 2013. Happy new year Sir Duck and may we bless all that sail in you? Now back to the brandy.........Oh and ask that floating Chinese resteraunt to bring over some food.......Do they doo take aways on them things....?
    11-30-13 11:37 AM
    Oh, boy, maybe it needed some body parts. Bake for 22-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Well, over and the toothpick is still a coated chocolatety mess. But I do get to lick the toothpick!!! Maybe the flourless needed MORE FLOUR!!!!!
    11-30-13 12:38 PM
    Are one or two of those "your" suppose to be "you're"?

I wonder if Dutchy knows the reference?
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-30-13 01:49 PM
8,949 ... 191192193194195 ...