I thought I was a Redneck? I have a car up on blocks with the tires remove and a deer skull hanging on the side of my house for my yuppy art.
    What do you call 88 rednecks in an orgy?
    A family reunion.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    FF22 and dphjeff like this.
    11-25-13 08:28 AM
    Don't we all?
    I'd think you are a Processed Dutch Cocoa type of person.
    11-25-13 11:27 AM
    I thought I was a Redneck? I have a car up on blocks with the tires remove and a deer skull hanging on the side of my house for my yuppy art.
    I did not know you lived in South King County.
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-25-13 11:29 AM
    See exactly exactly what I said........Oh god sometimes I'm good I am. Post a picture quick cause that's a future work of art. I can see the gallery's flocking to you for the rights to display your new fundamentalist artwork. I see millionaire status coming your way, sorry you already are so I see fame coming your way, sorry you already know me so I see .......... I see............? Well you could always talk to the Dutch Canniball about.......... or ........... Ok I'll shut up....
    11-25-13 11:30 AM
    I'd think you are a Processed Dutch Cocoa type of person.
    Nope, in this case (and most of the others) I prefer the real stuff.
    And the processed stuff isn't as versatile as real chocolate and butter...
    11-25-13 01:01 PM
    Well, you can word (and correctly type) well-formed sentences.
    There goes your neighborhood, I'd say...
    11-25-13 01:03 PM
    Leave the duck alone cannibal you. Remember you are a vegetarian cannibal and if you forget that? you will simply get bombed! simple yes?
    11-25-13 01:32 PM
    The "Redneck Diploma", shall only be issued once the trunk has been turned into a "hot tub", an 8-track player still working in the vehicle playing some Kuntree Muzic, and a mess o' empty soldiers (empty beer cans for the uninformed)......

And oh yeah,: "Hey, Watch this!!!!" still echoes as someone dials Nin wun wun.......

c
    11-25-13 02:05 PM
    The "Redneck Diploma", shall only be issued once the trunk has been turned into a "hot tub", an 8-track player still working in the vehicle playing some Kuntree Muzic, and a mess o' empty soldiers (empty beer cans for the uninformed)......

And oh yeah,: "Hey, Watch this!!!!" still echoes as someone dials Nin wun wun.......

c
    Lizard you are beyond help! Well from anyone else but me that is. That post was beautiful and for that I have decided to knight you. Get down on your knees and prepare to become a Knight. (means I hit you with a sword and mutter some words that's all).

Henceforth you will be a knight now kneel down and get ready! Oh tell me when your ready cause I don't want to cut your head off by mistake?
    11-25-13 02:12 PM
    See what those there ABLE class can do.
    11-25-13 02:20 PM
    Lizard you are beyond help! Well from anyone else but me that is. That post was beautiful and for that I have decided to knight you. Get down on your knees and prepare to become a Knight. (means I hit you with a sword and mutter some words that's all).

Henceforth you will be a knight now kneel down and get ready! Oh tell me when your ready cause I don't want to cut your head off by mistake?
    Seppuku?
    11-25-13 02:27 PM
    Seppuku?
    Thank you once more grape. I always thought it was origami but I bow to your superior knowledge. Oh and don't cut my head off while I'm bowed!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-25-13 02:37 PM
    Thank you once more grape. I always thought it was origami but I bow to your superior knowledge. Oh and don't cut my head off while I'm bowed!
    Origami is the browser?
    11-25-13 02:44 PM
    Origami is the browser?
    I know that stupid I've got it but there is also an old Chinese custom of doing something else called the same name. Sorry I can't spell it twice can I.
    11-25-13 02:55 PM
    I know that stupid I've got it but there is also an old Chinese custom of doing something else called the same name. Sorry I can't spell it twice can I.
    I thought that was Japanese for folding paper?
    11-25-13 02:58 PM
    Japanese? Paper folding?
    11-25-13 02:59 PM
    Japanese? Paper folding?
    I guess its all the same but different.
    11-25-13 03:00 PM
    I thought that was Japanese for folding paper?
    Oh? Well ok then........I'll............paper folding?.............ok........in that case.........mmmmmmmmmmm....... One day I'll get you duck.
    11-25-13 03:04 PM
    Oh? Well ok then........I'll............paper folding?.............ok........in that case.........mmmmmmmmmmm....... One day I'll get you duck.
    What are you going to get me? Christmas is a month away.
    11-25-13 03:06 PM
    What are you going to get me? Christmas is a month away.
    Your supposed to be in the other thread but it doesn't matter. Are you on you knees?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-25-13 03:13 PM
    Your supposed to be in the other thread but it doesn't matter. Are you on you knees?
    Do ducks have knees?
    11-25-13 03:20 PM
    Do ducks have knees?
    yes they have genius
    11-25-13 03:35 PM
    Do ducks have knees?
    Coming from a duck, that must be a koan.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-25-13 03:37 PM

I be ready, Eyes closed, teefs clenched......

c
    11-25-13 03:49 PM
    I be ready, Eyes closed, teefs clenched......

c
    At last someone with brains. (pulling sword out of his bag)

I thee therefore as well dumn thee a knight of the odd shaped table.
    Arise Sir Knight and take your place at the table of honour.

From this day fourth you shall be known as Sir Lizard of needy and shall protect the public in need.

See and I didn't slip and cut your head off.

ps you are now also an honorable leprechaun Knight as well.
    11-25-13 04:18 PM
8,949 ... 186187188189190 ...