Why not?
    11-11-13 06:42 AM
    Cause A's youz not a mouses you iz a canibal sailorz and B's you iz not stoods ups?
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-11-13 07:14 AM
    Cause A's youz not a mouses you iz a canibal sailorz and B's you iz not stoods ups?
    But it's real surfing as opposed to floating behind some motor boat. Child's play!
    11-11-13 07:35 AM
    But it's real surfing as opposed to floating behind some motor boat. Child's play!
    Don't be sillys now cannibals, surfin iz when Youz ont webs thingy!
    Carl Estes, dazzleaj and dphjeff like this.
    11-11-13 07:39 AM
    Don't be sillys now cannibals, surfin iz when Youz ont webs thingy!
    It's called surfing for a reason...
    11-11-13 07:42 AM
    It's called surfing for a reason...
    Oh wys do I feels some edfikational complexes statements iz goin to follow nows to confused mees? Eh!
    11-11-13 07:46 AM
    Oh wys do I feels some edfikational complexes statements iz goin to follow nows to confused mees? Eh!
    Oh, I wouldn't dare to confuse you willingly, but you must admit, even without help, you are quite easily confused...
    11-11-13 07:51 AM
    Oh, I wouldn't dare to confuse you willingly, but you must admit, even without help, you are quite easily confused...
    Yes I iz but I iz astutes nuff to reelize that haz you notiseded that you and I iz been desserted in the wilderness all lonesome. No nobodies talks to uz any mores cause they don't likes uz..... I don't kares abouts mees its youz I worries bout........you should stop societying wiv mees then they'll likes you gain.......
    11-11-13 07:57 AM
    Yes, I had noticed. But personally I see such episodes as "strategic retreats" to regroup and eventually retake society "guns a-blazing"...
    11-11-13 08:04 AM
    Yes, I had noticed. But personally I see such episodes as "strategic retreats" to regroup and eventually retake society "guns a-blazing"...
    Wot?
    11-11-13 08:09 AM
    Wot?
    Sorry, I am making up answers like you redefine spelling at every post...
    11-11-13 08:12 AM
    Sorry, I am making up answers like you redefine spelling at every post...
    Wot?
    11-11-13 08:19 AM
    Were baaaak.......Freashly loaded (the magazines), and lenses cleaned. Ready.

c
    dazzleaj, sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-11-13 08:33 AM
    Were baaaak.......Freashly loaded (the magazines), and lenses cleaned. Ready.

c
    Nows why shud we beleeves youz eh? You kud be kiddin could youz?
    11-11-13 09:29 AM
    Nows why shud we beleeves youz eh? You kud be kiddin could youz?
    Maybe....

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-11-13 09:38 AM
    Good to have you back, cat. In your absence sad_old_man was starting to target me and I am a mere mouse, so I wouldn't have stood a chance against the wrath of "Leprakhan"...

(disclaimer: description courtesy of the fish)
    That leprechauna is in China...some people there eat cats.....maybe this lepreachaun haz them too... you know how everything taste like chicken.......until he's back to the civilized world.....im not getting too cozy with him.......
    11-11-13 10:01 AM
    Perhaps a good dose of salts to clean the lower GI tract was employed by all? This would "clear the mind" and have one "gun" blazing for sure!! Perfect for posting!!
    11-11-13 10:07 AM
    That leprechauna is in China...some people there eat cats.....maybe this lepreachaun haz them too... you know how everything taste like chicken.......until he's back to the civilized world.....im not getting too cozy with him.......
    Not wasn't china stupid kats.......and the bads newses iz I iz been back for dayz nows you nows... Oh parrently youz didn't and I iz cloze to Youz gain kat?!?!?!?!?!
    11-11-13 10:14 AM
    Yeah, especially in the north of China cat is a common fare. I hear it is a touch bitter though.
    Wouldn't want both a hot-dog and a tabby burger on the plate at the same time, the fur, er, bun, would fly! And just think of what it would do to your stomach
    11-11-13 10:14 AM
    Yeah, especially in the north of China cat is a common fare. I hear it is a touch bitter though.
    Wouldn't want both a hot-dog and a tabby burger on the plate at the same time, the fur, er, bun, would fly! And just think of what it would do to your stomach
    I woods luvs it eh.............twelve helpinz of kitty burgers for mees and anover sides porsion to takes ome.........ekstasy abolute ekstasy!
    dazzleaj, Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-11-13 10:18 AM
    I woods luvs it eh.............twelve helpinz of kitty burgers for mees and anover sides porsion to takes ome.........ekstasy abolute ekstasy!
    You all talk. Cant even stomach the mouse. Otherwise you would not be flying above ground or hiding in your cellar. Now which continent are you back at?
    11-11-13 10:57 AM

So, you are starting to like the "Siamese Cuisine"?????????

c
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    11-11-13 11:46 AM
    You all talk. Cant even stomach the mouse. Otherwise you would not be flying above ground or hiding in your cellar. Now which continent are you back at?
    I iz back home course stupid kats.
    11-11-13 11:57 AM
    So, you are starting to like the "Siamese Cuisine"?????????

c
    No theys kats is nice.....not like the mongral kat we iz stuck wiv?
    Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    11-11-13 11:58 AM
    Iz their no level youz won't sink to kat?

dphjeff likes this.
    11-11-13 02:05 PM
8,949 ... 175176177178179 ...