Wait the duck lives ?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    11-08-13 07:20 AM
    Wait the duck lives ?

I hope so I'm waiting for him to pick me...........
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-08-13 07:40 AM
    Dear president alabama, I iz contacting youz cause nobodyone here wills helps me. I nows your a bizzy man cause you pays my salaries but if you kud just get one of your likkle miniony thingys to looks at my problem wiv my photomagraphy pikture uploady thingy? You haz lotz of thems minionies soz it shuddent be a problems for Youz.

ps I iz be back ome in your cuntry on Mondays so if you cud fix it by then I will vote for you.

Regards
    Your Faithfull dedikated, honest, hard working, dedikated, nice sitizen me....
    11-08-13 08:07 AM
    Dear president alabama, I iz contacting youz cause nobodyone here wills helps me. I nows your a bizzy man cause you pays my salaries but if you kud just get one of your likkle miniony thingys to looks at my problem wiv my photomagraphy pikture uploady thingy? You haz lotz of thems minionies soz it shuddent be a problems for Youz.

ps I iz be back ome in your cuntry on Mondays so if you cud fix it by then I will vote for you.

Regards
    Your Faithfull dedikated, honest, hard working, dedikated, nice sitizen me....
    I think he's busy, and his "minionies" be too, trying to back step out of this "turd field" he has going on right now....

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-08-13 08:49 AM
    I think he's busy, and his "minionies" be too, trying to back step out of this "turd field" he has going on right now....

c
    Oh! So no pikturotography uploads kapabbillitys for mees then.......Ah well sutch iz life's......sob sob sob.......
    11-08-13 09:49 AM
    Oh! So no pikturotography uploads kapabbillitys for mees then.......Ah well sutch iz life's......sob sob sob.......
    Not from DC, where your monies comes froms.........

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-08-13 10:11 AM
    Not from DC, where your monies comes froms.........

c
    Oh thank youz lizard as well cause you iz single handed ly (metaforikally speekin) that iz pointed owt my mistaked. I haz posted my posty thingy in the wrongs threads.....Nows he won't gets it at all..........
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-08-13 10:24 AM
    Oh thank youz lizard as well cause you iz single handed ly (metaforikally speekin) that iz pointed owt my mistaked. I haz posted my posty thingy in the wrongs threads.....Nows he won't gets it at all..........
    I think he has a BB, just BBM him... HorBama I mean... I am sure he would promise you free health care for your picture thingy and then charge Baby, Cat, Duck, Etc Etc Etc half their annual income to mess it up further... SOP FUBAR SNAFU...
    11-08-13 11:04 AM
    I think he has a BB, just BBM him... HorBama I mean... I am sure he would promise you free health care for your picture thingy and then charge Baby, Cat, Duck, Etc Etc Etc half their annual income to mess it up further... SOP FUBAR SNAFU...
    Cee I nows he haz a bb thingy az well so their!. I alreadys haz free thingyies for my elfs so that's no goods but eeze not technifically mindedes so he dint not know his pin numbers codes. Or else I wood ave texted him woodnt eye? Eh!?
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    11-08-13 11:11 AM
    Cee I nows he haz a bb thingy az well so their!. I alreadys haz free thingyies for my elfs so that's no goods but eeze not technifically mindedes so he dint not know his pin numbers codes. Or else I wood ave texted him woodnt eye? Eh!?

I didn't know you had a wooden eye!? If you are trying to hit a Z10 with your wooden eye its no wonder you don't like the thing! Texting with a wooden eye must be difficult on a full size keyboard also. Explains the spelling dysfunction.....
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-08-13 12:14 PM
    [/HL]
    I didn't know you had a wooden eye!? If you are trying to hit a Z10 with your wooden eye its no wonder you don't like the thing! Texting with a wooden eye must be difficult on a full size keyboard also. Explains the spelling dysfunction.....
    Hey youz buffaloes! I iz not got a wooden aye and my posh Z10 now haz bb10.2 on its ill ave you now. It's still crap and infacts itz worse than 10.1 but I haz its so there! Z. I iz lookin on googel thingys to find my lokal cenator so I can writ to him bout my problem..... The kat won't writ back to mees though I, already npws that!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-08-13 12:44 PM
    Hey youz buffaloes! I iz not got a wooden aye and my posh Z10 now haz bb10.2 on its ill ave you now. It's still crap and infacts itz worse than 10.1 but I haz its so there! Z. I iz lookin on googel thingys to find my lokal cenator so I can writ to him bout my problem..... The kat won't writ back to mees though I, already npws that!
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-centaur_warrior_women_lg.jpg

Perhaps my local Centaur can help you!

You can even get her tattooed on your, well that is for you to decide. Don't go in for them myself,
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-centaur_warrior_women_lg.jpg  
    11-08-13 01:16 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	centaur_warrior_women_lg.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	218517

Perhaps my local Centaur can help you!
    Not that types of cenators stupid donkey. The types of cenators that's youz votesed for at a lektion see? I wonders sumtimes I doez?
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    11-08-13 01:23 PM
    Not that types of cenators stupid donkey. The types of cenators that's youz votesed for at a lektion see? I wonders sumtimes I doez?
    But she Was elected!! She is Senator Centaur, of the great State of Confusion, where I have spent most of my life....
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-08-13 01:41 PM
    There seems to be a slight flaw in your reasoning, but I can't exactly pinpoint it...
    Oh, I left a word out.
    I meant to say; "Beef are the best tasting vegetarians."
    11-08-13 02:23 PM
    Iz it any wonders I iz likes I amz?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-08-13 02:37 PM
    Is there still room for a fish in these open waters ?

Carl Estes likes this.
    11-08-13 07:08 PM
    Oooohhhh Oooooohhhhhh Oooooohhhhhh duck duck pick me pick mees I cans do that's pick mees duck oh pretty please picks me..........can I goes into tharmy this times duck oh please pick me........
    The only pay is an education. So if you want to commit to a few years I bet that I can find you a spot in our program.
    11-08-13 07:08 PM
    The only pay is an education
    In sad_old_man's case an education (any education) is something he's severely lacking. So
    Oooohhhh Oooooohhhhhh Oooooohhhhhh duck duck pick him
    Pretty please!
    11-09-13 05:19 AM
    The only pay is an education. So if you want to commit to a few years I bet that I can find you a spot in our program.
    Oh counts me owt duck. Don't want ts any of that edification stuffs does I.
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-09-13 06:17 AM
    11-09-13 06:46 AM
    Haz anyone's seens this critter. Hez wanteds in 79 states for various aktivitys including impersinatings a cenator of thems congresses.

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-technotim.gif
    11-10-13 06:26 AM
    Haz anyone's seens this critter. Hez wanteds in 79 states for various aktivitys including impersinatings a cenator of thems congresses.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TechnoTim.gif 
Views:	67 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	219072
    Awwwww leprechauna misses me! You have such away of expressing yourself.
    11-10-13 05:01 PM
    Awwwww leprechauna misses me! You have such away of expressing yourself.
    Good to have you back, cat. In your absence sad_old_man was starting to target me and I am a mere mouse, so I wouldn't have stood a chance against the wrath of "Leprakhan"...

(disclaimer: description courtesy of the fish)
    11-11-13 05:27 AM
    Good to have you back, cat. In your absence sad_old_man was starting to target me and I am a mere mouse, so I wouldn't have stood a chance against the wrath of "Leprakhan"...

(disclaimer: description courtesy of the fish)
    Yeah and you kants do that kans you canibal?

Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-261786_animated-gif-cute-cat-water-skiing.gif
    11-11-13 06:16 AM
8,949 ... 174175176177178 ...