Oh look all the merican and unmentionable country critters have finally woke up......half way through the day?
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    10-26-13 10:37 AM
    Oh look all the merican and unmentionable country critters have finally woke up......half way through the day?
    Ok SOM, thanks to the cat you are off the hook and need not run fast to your local Walmart. Order in progress.
    10-27-13 10:04 AM
    Ok SOM, thanks to the cat you are off the hook and need not run fast to your local Walmart. Order in progress.
    Being "on" the hook would have hindered his fast running anyhow...
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-27-13 10:10 AM
    Being "on" the hook would have hindered his fast running anyhow...
    I don't expect better from them!!!!!!!!! In fact I don't expect anything sensible at all, but from you cannibal, tut tut tut.....you should know better and act in accordance with you status!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-27-13 11:49 AM
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-1016255_10201337456293144_1160139778_n.jpg

are 'ya ready ?
    10-27-13 12:42 PM
    only twelveteen steps to go baby..........by the way whos the kat?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-27-13 01:47 PM
    only twelveteen steps to go baby..........by the way whos the kat?
    oh don't you worry the Kat will be along shrtly to sort you out. I'm busy looking at the things I can do with my new tablet
    10-27-13 01:50 PM
    oh don't you worry the Kat will be along shrtly to sort you out. I'm busy looking at the things I can do with my new tablet
    Let me guess, mmmmmmmmm.....droid........mmmmmmmm.......google based..........Ok you can.........you can............try to get to me before I jump and let me hold it on the way down..........best thing anyone will ever do for you........hurry up though only twelveteen steps to go!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-27-13 01:54 PM
    Let me guess, mmmmmmmmm.....droid........mmmmmmmm.......google based..........Ok you can.........you can............try to get to me before I jump and let me hold it on the way down..........best thing anyone will ever do for you........hurry up though only twelveteen steps to go!
    Yes....yup...2011 and beyond says Buzz
    10-27-13 02:02 PM
    Yes....yup...2011 and beyond says Buzz
    Better still why don't I hold onto you, while you hold onto your prehistoric device and then I jump?
    10-27-13 02:08 PM
    Better still why don't I hold onto you, while you hold onto your prehistoric device and then I jump?
    I'd have to round up all my prehistoric devices and with your eight units and various cellular purchase errors we would need a catapult
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-27-13 02:12 PM
    I'd have to round up all my prehistoric devices and with your eight units and various cellular purchase errors we would need a catapult
    Stupid baby!!!!! Gravity was invented before catapultsies...... anyway I intend to leave my eight playbooks to peoples I don't likes.........and my Z10s to peoples I hates.........your coming down the drop with me so you just get the sudden stop at the bottom.............
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    10-27-13 02:25 PM
    Are you there yet?!!! I'm not getting close to that leprenome to be use as a parachute. But my curiosity peak of seeing a green thing falling off. If you are having trouble , I can give you a swat.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-27-13 02:25 PM
    Stupid baby!!!!! Gravity was invented before catapultsies...... anyway I intend to leave my eight playbooks to peoples I don't likes.........and my Z10s to peoples I hates.........your coming down the drop with me so you just get the sudden stop at the bottom.............
    Let me get my Wallymart tablet to see if life is still worth living. Hold my spot just in case
    10-27-13 02:29 PM
    Let me get my Wallymart tablet to see if life is still worth living. Hold my spot just in case
    No its not and I intend holding onto your leg.........and the kats tail..........only several steps to go know........
    10-27-13 02:35 PM
    Hey there baby. I smell poo.
    This is not a democracy either we just get pooped on from the top. Enjoy your S4BB lol 100,000 garbage apps lol

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    10-27-13 02:50 PM
    No its not and I intend holding onto your leg.........and the kats tail..........only several steps to go know........
    the first step is admitting you have a problem...............or so I've been told
    10-27-13 02:52 PM
    Hey there baby. I smell poo.
    This is not a democracy either we just get pooped on from the top. Enjoy your S4BB lol 100,000 garbage apps lol

I guess I could have got a windows device and only had 500 garbage apps.........oh scratch that.....that should read 500 apps total. Better get a BB10 so I can still access those S4BB and Handster quality offerings
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-27-13 02:57 PM
    the first step is admitting you have a problem...............or so I've been told
    I don't have a problem admitting I have a problem because I know I have a problem and I know what the problem is that I have a problem with.............YOU AND THE DAMN KAT.........
    10-27-13 03:00 PM
    I don't have a problem admitting I have a problem because I know I have a problem and I know what the problem is that I have a problem with.............YOU AND THE DAMN KAT.........
    on to step 2
    10-27-13 03:01 PM
    on to step 2
    too late I iz on step 3521
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-27-13 03:03 PM
    I guess I could have got a windows device and only had 500 garbage apps.........oh scratch that.....that should read 500 apps total. Better get a BB10 so I can still access those S4BB and Handster quality offerings

if I'm not mistaken windows phone has over 160,000 apps at last count and what that I see by golly its a native Skype a sight for sore eyes in the bbry camp and I think at Nokia world it was announced that windows phone is getting a handful of apps that bbry users have been longing and pining for are coming on mere weeks for example instigram and vine amo g others and best of all we can rely on Nokia to keep their word unlike a black fruit company. Wait black fruit red fruit ....there both fruit

I'm not even sure where this is going anymore

10-27-13 03:33 PM
    Why all the sadness here ? Who is dying ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    10-28-13 06:53 AM
    Why all the sadness here ? Who is dying ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side

frustrated rants happen a lot here. Its a way of life.....this is real life

10-28-13 08:32 AM
    frustrated rants happen a lot here. Its a way of life.....this is real life

And sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the tail and look the situation squarely in the "eye ".... Just use someone else's tail!
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    10-28-13 08:57 AM
8,949 ... 159160161162163 ...