ps. stupid kat!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-18-13 10:21 AM
    Yeah but its a bb10 app???????
    Urgh..Do I need to tell you everything. Call up one of your pilots and get them to forward it to the taxi company!!! Sheeeesh!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 10:23 AM
    I was going to suggest get your posterior out to hail a taxi like a normal person does but i doubt any of the driver could see a lepregnome flailing it's arms.
    10-18-13 10:40 AM
    Yay, finally some gov't budget constraint...they call in the Escalade??? Walking...that's how they got around in the olden days?
    No nots at alls...........I do aktually drives better afters a bokkle or three of bourbons but itsillegal so I donts does it.. sad I knows but that's smee. mind yous I cant finds a number taxi so I wishes I could drives...... ahhhhhhhhiz rings a shops and gets them to delivers its.......yeahhhh im good ant I?
    10-18-13 10:44 AM
    No nots at alls...........I do aktually drives better afters a bokkle or three of bourbons but itsillegal so I donts does it.. sad I knows but that's smee. mind yous I cant finds a number taxi so I wishes I could drives...... ahhhhhhhhiz rings a shops and gets them to delivers its.......yeahhhh im good ant I?
    That how I do it. I order everything in and have it delivered so the shopping doesn't cut into my drinking time.
    That reminds me its almost noon, time for another Budweiser.
    10-18-13 10:50 AM
    That how I do it. I order everything in and have it delivered so the shopping doesn't cut into my drinking time.
    That reminds me its almost noon, time for another Budweiser.
    WOT? aaahhhhhhhhh don't drink that crap duck I like you.......... nobodyone should drink that st......... did I say I likes youz then?.....note to myself, stop eating popscorns and eats more ducks....... aha! ifs I rings a nearsbye food place and orders ducks and they can brings the drinks.........
    10-18-13 11:11 AM
    WOT? aaahhhhhhhhh don't drink that crap duck I like you.......... nobodyone should drink that st......... did I say I likes youz then?.....note to myself, stop eating popscorns and eats more ducks....... aha! ifs I rings a nearsbye food place and orders ducks and they can brings the drinks.........
    Now you know why I have dickydo syndrome. It has to be good it says king of beer right on the bottle.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 11:16 AM
    Now you know why I have dickydo syndrome. It has to be good it says king of beer right on the bottle.
    And you can put the caps to good use.
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-images.jpg
    10-18-13 11:26 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	211614
    I know you a baby and all but does everything you post have to have butter bags in then. That is very degrading to this young lady.
    Beside now I'm going to have to start drinking out of cans.
    10-18-13 11:35 AM
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-18-13 11:35 AM
    I know you a baby and all but does everything you post have to have butter bags in then. That is very degrading to this young lady.
    Hays ducksy iz just ordering my foo from this nicest man on the fone....what are butter bags???? shall I orders some with my meals.....
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-18-13 11:53 AM
    Not everything I post.

For example: Yesterday I posted lard and cottage cheese bags. I don't discriminate in my dairy products.
    10-18-13 12:01 PM
    Hays ducksy iz just ordering my foo from this nicest man on the fone....what are butter bags???? shall I orders some with my meals.....
    Well you could order some plastic bags and try wearing them for a hat/face mask.
    10-18-13 12:02 PM
    Sure it is.......just go to google play........download the app..........upload the app you just downloaded to convert to bar.............download the bar file..............download Google Chrome (note this requires a future of computing device to run on, not included with your BB10 device)..............install the blackberry app manager extension..............laugh at the name Blackberry APP Manager .............take a rest..............put blackberry 10 device into development mode.....laugh again........Blackberry Development, that's too funny..........enter a password........find your BB10 device with your windows or apple based computing of the future device using the GOOGLE Chrome extension with the funny name........install the bar file that you converted from the app downloaded from the GOOGLE store...........wait for installation...............try app on BB10..............force close...........throw BB10 device against the wall........keep moving forward.......buy another device that actually runs the app........order taxi.............cancel taxi because you are now too exhausted and frustrated to do anything but drink and eat popcorn.
    What the hell did I just read ..... Baby are yu on them weird legal cracks ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-18-13 12:12 PM
    Well you could order some plastic bags and try wearing them for a hat/face mask.
    you iz been funny again rnt you duckies sorry baby? I likes you a lot and imz back ere now so we can go out for that day and have a piknik or somfing?
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-18-13 12:15 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	211614
    You mean you can put the girl to good use, don't you?
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-18-13 12:32 PM
    You mean you can put the girl to good use, don't you?
    down dutch thingy remember your age and your bloodpreesures
    dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    10-18-13 12:37 PM
    down dutch thingy remember your age and your bloodpreesures
    Must be tough for you in here: are there actually any jokes you do get?

PS - Something along the lines of using the girl to store/display your caps, maybe?
    10-18-13 01:02 PM
    Must be tough for you in here: are there actually any jokes you do get?

PS - Something along the lines of using the girl to store/display your caps, maybe?
    eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-18-13 01:21 PM
    you iz been funny again rnt you duckies sorry baby? I likes you a lot and imz back ere now so we can go out for that day and have a piknik or somfing?
    I like pikniks. Count me in
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 02:09 PM
    Not everything I post.

For example: Yesterday I posted lard and cottage cheese bags. I don't discriminate in my dairy products.
    Please don't remind me!
    10-18-13 02:10 PM
    So your telling us now your a baby?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 02:15 PM
    Please don't remind me!
    Please don't remind us of being reminded of it!
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-18-13 02:24 PM
    Please don't remind us of being reminded of it!
    Time for another beer. I'm trying to get the burnt image out of my mind and taste off vomit out of my mouth.
    10-18-13 02:29 PM
    Time for another beer. I'm trying to get the burnt image out of my mind and taste off vomit out of my mouth.
    Time for a support group, maybe?
    And while we're at it: an intervention to prevent the Baby from ever doing such a thing again...
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-18-13 02:31 PM
8,949 ... 152153154155156 ...