Please lets quit quoting this so we don't have to look at it every time.
    10-17-13 02:30 PM
    Good old home cooking?
    It could have been duck vindaloo or duck vindictive. Or maybe a vegetarian blend with gooseberries.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-17-13 02:35 PM
    It could have been duck vindaloo or duck vindictive. Or maybe a vegetarian blend with gooseberries.
    nope it's definately cottage cheese
    10-17-13 03:16 PM
    nope it's definately cottage cheese
    On the subject of cottage cheese............how do the folks who make that crap know when it's done?
    10-17-13 03:38 PM
    On the subject of cottage cheese............how do the folks who make that crap know when it's done?

Safe to say that is over done....
    Cynycl, dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-17-13 04:26 PM
    Yuk!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-17-13 05:37 PM
    What debauchery shall we engage in on this fine Friday?
    10-18-13 08:29 AM
    I guarantee someone will think of something!
    10-18-13 08:31 AM
    I guarantee someone will think of something!
    Bourbon and popscorns..........ah yes yummy..........
    Cynycl and Hirazi Blue like this.
    10-18-13 08:37 AM
    Bourbon and popscorns..........ah yes yummy..........
    That's the same thing you do everyday. Variety is the spice of life don't you know.

Why don't you try some spiced rum and a beef jerky. Shake it up a bit.
    10-18-13 08:40 AM
    That's the same thing you do everyday. Variety is the spice of life don't you know.

Don't tell him that. We can't hardly understand S_O_M as it is. He needs to keep eating that popcorn to soak up the booze.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 08:45 AM

Very funny ha ha......... You should know cause I guarantee the pilot was a relative of yours and only just qualified! His past job was a roller coaster ride attendant at Universal!!!!!!
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-18-13 09:01 AM
    Very funny ha ha......... You should know cause I guarantee the pilot was a relative of yours and only just qualified! His past job was a roller coaster ride attendant at Universal!!!!!!
    Maybe he was trying to shake some sense in you!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 09:04 AM
    Maybe he was trying to shake some sense in you!
    And what wood I do with that stuff, useless overated substance! Well can you drink it, NO! Then it's useless!
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-18-13 09:08 AM
    Just quote anything from the past 3820 posts, that should get us going (again).
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-18-13 09:11 AM
    And what wood I do with that stuff, useless overated substance! Well can you drink it, NO! Then it's useless!
    I would tell you to use it as fertilizer but the booze in it will burn the root off the plants.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 09:20 AM
    Just quote anything from the past 3820 posts, that should get us going (again).
    As long as its not from3793 to 3805! Please!
    10-18-13 09:38 AM
    I would tell you to use it as fertilizer but the booze in it will burn the root off the plants.
    mmmmmmm.................this is a very confusing country.........its hot enough to make you think you needs ice in your drinks......but common cents tell you that it waters you drink down but your hot but you remember things about waater that puts you of like fish make love in it!!!!!!!!! iz expected to puts theings in my drinks that fishes have bonked in???????? NO NO NO NO Geronimo.........her indoors whos shall be obeyad iz back from shopping tomorrow so iz gone shoppings for some GOODYS for to celebrate my homes Cummings.......or iz it her not being heres.............in that case lets sellabrate boths of thems...........noiw how do I calls a taxi?
    10-18-13 09:44 AM
    mmmmmmm.................this is a very confusing country.........its hot enough to make you think you needs ice in your drinks......but common cents tell you that it waters you drink down but your hot but you remember things about waater that puts you of like fish make love in it!!!!!!!!! iz expected to puts theings in my drinks that fishes have bonked in???????? NO NO NO NO Geronimo.........her indoors whos shall be obeyad iz back from shopping tomorrow so iz gone shoppings for some GOODYS for to celebrate my homes Cummings.......or iz it her not being heres.............in that case lets sellabrate boths of thems...........noiw how do I calls a taxi?
    There's an app for that.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 09:49 AM
    There's an app for that.
    Yeah but its a bb10 app???????
    10-18-13 09:52 AM
    ps. stupid kat!
    There's an app for that.
    For BlackBerry????
    sad_old_man likes this.
    Yay, finally some gov't budget constraint...they call in the Escalade??? Walking...that's how they got around in the olden days?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-18-13 10:04 AM
    Yeah but its a bb10 app???????
    Sure it is.......just go to google play........download the app..........upload the app you just downloaded to convert to bar.............download the bar file..............download Google Chrome (note this requires a future of computing device to run on, not included with your BB10 device)..............install the blackberry app manager extension..............laugh at the name Blackberry APP Manager .............take a rest..............put blackberry 10 device into development mode.....laugh again........Blackberry Development, that's too funny..........enter a password........find your BB10 device with your windows or apple based computing of the future device using the GOOGLE Chrome extension with the funny name........install the bar file that you converted from the app downloaded from the GOOGLE store...........wait for installation...............try app on BB10..............force close...........throw BB10 device against the wall........keep moving forward.......buy another device that actually runs the app........order taxi.............cancel taxi because you are now too exhausted and frustrated to do anything but drink and eat popcorn.
    10-18-13 10:15 AM
    Sure it is.......just go to google play........download the app..........upload the app you just downloaded to convert to bar.............download the bar file..............download Google Chrome (note this requires a future of computing device to run on, not included with your BB10 device)..............install the blackberry app manager extension..............laugh at the name Blackberry APP Manager .............take a rest..............put blackberry 10 device into development mode.....laugh again........Blackberry Development, that's too funny..........enter a password........find your BB10 device with your windows or apple based computing of the future device using the GOOGLE Chrome extension with the funny name........install the bar file that you converted from the app downloaded from the GOOGLE store...........wait for installation...............try app on BB10..............force close...........throw BB10 device against the wall........keep moving forward.......buy another device that actually runs the app........order taxi.............cancel taxi because you are now too exhausted and frustrated to do anything but drink and eat popcorn.
    That's why I don't take a taxi. Not until there's an app for it.
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    10-18-13 10:21 AM
8,949 ... 151152153154155 ...