I think south and west from Key West would pretty much place him in no man's land.
    sounds like an appropriate destination for a lepragnome. At least then he will only be a danger to himself and can build his contraptions and blow stuff up without affecting the moral fibre of society.

Baby hunting season is offically closed.
    10-11-13 10:25 AM
    sounds like an appropriate destination for a lepragnome. At least then he will only be a danger to himself and can build his contraptions and blow stuff up without affecting the moral fibre of society.

Baby hunting season is offically closed.
    Don't you talk to me bout moral fibres you you thingy you!!!!!!!!

It's not my fault the lizard (extinct) told me fibs is it? I chewed that chewing gum for over on hour and after rescuing my sunken floating coral reef I sticks it in the oles that thinstructions told me to drill in it fort lights and them wires. I placed it back in't pond and this morning its sunken again. Moral of the story "never trust advice froms a extinct lizardy thingy"!

Now if ull excuse me I have a flight to book to upgrade her in doorsis phone!
    Cynycl, dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-11-13 10:34 AM

It's not my fault the lizard (extinct) told me fibs is it? I chewed that chewing gum for over on hour and after rescuing my sunken floating coral reef I sticks it in the oles that thinstructions told me to drill in it fort lights and them wires. I placed it back in't pond and this morning its sunken again. Moral of the story "never trust advice froms a extinct lizardy thingy"!

He may not have good advice but he certainly is handy at locating hard to come by devices that are not available in Kaniduh.
    10-11-13 11:09 AM
    He may not have good advice but he certainly is handy at locating hard to come by devices that are not available in Kaniduh.
    One Chromecaste does not a handy locator made Now if he can locate a Z10 OEM dock charger than we talk.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-11-13 11:11 AM
    I hate to be the one to break this newses to all you weird person type thingys that lives up in wildernesses but gas and lectrikaty have been disscovered recently in the modern world!!!!!

Oh also the ternal combustion engin also! When you lot sease your obsession with polar type bears ands snow, you'll join the 14th sentuary!
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-11-13 11:25 AM
    One Chromecaste does not a handy locator made Now if he can locate a Z10 OEM dock charger than we talk.
    Well it was actually two chromecastes .

I would check the antiques roadshow for your need
    10-11-13 11:27 AM
    I hate to be the one to break this newses to all you weird person type thingys that lives up in wildernesses but gas and lectrikaty have been disscovered recently in the modern world!!!!!
    Oh also the ternal combustion engin also! When you lot sease your obsession with polar type bears ands snow, you'll join the 14th sentuary!
    Yeah but does it have Skype and Instagram. Huh?
    Can it make popcorn and sausages?
    10-11-13 11:29 AM

What did I tell you to do that got your ponty shoes to unravel/unroll?

c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-11-13 12:07 PM
    This?
    will keep looking.
    Desktop Dock Cradle Battery Charger Charging Stand Slot for Blackberry BB Z10 | eBay

It "sez" OEM, but not sure.

Still reelin from SOM for his sinking of his........"reef"?????????
    and blamin me???????

c
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-11-13 12:12 PM
    Yeah but does it have Skype and Instagram. Huh?
    Can it make popcorn and sausages?
    Ahem!!!!!!! Did it break and not work anymore? Then it doesn't have skype or instant custard or anything? Ha ha.......I can't be bothered typing...........(sounds of long laughter)
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-11-13 12:16 PM
    This?
    will keep looking.
    Desktop Dock Cradle Battery Charger Charging Stand Slot for Blackberry BB Z10 | eBay

It "sez" OEM, but not sure.

Still reelin from SOM for his sinking of his........"reef"?????????
    and blamin me???????

c
    And so you should be lizard (extinct) . I sticks the chewing gum int holes and it still sunk again?

Now I'm a fare person so:

Firstly I have to blame you! Why did you not tell me to disregard the instructions and not drill oles in it.........exactly no answer to that have you?

Fourthly: why did you not tell me that chewing gum was so heavy and would make my floating underwater reef capsized?

Some technical advisor you turns out to be...........might as well listen to the beaver..........by the way where is the beaver?
    10-11-13 12:26 PM
    And so you should be lizard (extinct) . I sticks the chewing gum int holes and it still sunk again?

Now I'm a fare person so:

Firstly I have to blame you! Why did you not tell me to disregard the instructions and not drill oles in it.........exactly no answer to that have you?

Ninteenthly:
    I didn't tells youse to dril 'oles it it. I thought you were assembling some from eyekeya, they already have bunches of 'oles in 'em???????

Fourthly: why did you not tell me that chewing gum was so heavy and would make my floating underwater reef capsized?
    somethin'ly:

I din't tels youse to use chuwin gumm, you was lukin for "Blu Tak" earlier, so that tels me that youse messed up somewheres???????

Some technical advisor you turns out to be...........might as well listen to the beaver..........by the way where is the beaver?

AND furstly:

I wusent beuin payed for my xpertis, so no warunte, express or implyed........

As to the Beevr, I won't tuch that one..........

c
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-11-13 12:48 PM
    [/HL]

AND furstly:

c
    Oh that's rich!!!!!! What expertis???????? Go on this should be good expertis???????? Your having a laugh ha no wonder you never get paid!
    10-11-13 12:52 PM
    [/HL]

AND furstly:

c
    Thankfully I only had to see the naked stone breastes, couldn't handle a beaver shot
    10-11-13 01:05 PM
    Thankfully I only had to see the naked stone breastes, couldn't handle a beaver shot
    Eewww..........

c
    Cynycl, dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-11-13 01:11 PM
    Eewww..........

c
    Now Sharron Stone.................that's a horse....errrr beaver, of a different colour
    Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-images.jpg
    10-11-13 02:15 PM
    Now Sharron Stone.................that's a horse....errrr beaver, of a different colour
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	209884
    So that's wheres Cmdr. Dan has been hiding out, or hiding in?

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-11-13 02:32 PM
    So that's wheres Cmdr. Dan has been hiding out, or hiding in?

c
    At the Bubba Gump shrimp factory?

Oh wait.......that's Lt. Dan...........my mistake..........disregard
    10-11-13 02:42 PM
    At the Bubba Gump shrimp factory?

Oh wait.......that's Lt. Dan...........my mistake..........disregard
    The Lt. Dan Band is not to bad. Gary Sinese goes all around the country, (down here, not up there),
    doing shows for the Vets and Wounded Warriors Project.

One case of an Actor doing good, not babbling on about them selves.

c
    Cynycl, dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-11-13 02:52 PM
    Strange lizard!
    Carl Estes, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-11-13 03:00 PM
    Strange lizard!
    So? Tell us something we don't noes........

c
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-11-13 03:02 PM
    So? Tell us something we don't noes........

c
    Flight calculations

Helicopter lift:
    Force required to lift = MA = 30*9.81 = 294.3 N

1. Calculate Area of Blades A = Pi*r^2 (ft^2)
    2. Calculate Power Loading PL = Power/A
    3. Calculate Thrust Loading TL = 8.6859*PL^(-0.3107)
    4. Lift = TL * Power

Be aware that ?% of the power will be used by the tail rotor.
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    10-11-13 03:08 PM
    What percentage of power used by the tail rotor have I omitted?
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-11-13 03:09 PM
    What percentage of power used by the tail rotor have I omitted?
    I see nothing for the tail rotor loading, its a NOTR?????

c
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-11-13 03:14 PM
    I see nothing for the tail rotor loading, its a NOTR?????

c
    Well you did ask me to tell you something you don't already know?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    10-11-13 03:20 PM
8,949 ... 143144145146147 ...