At the rate I'm accumulating medical conditions, I'll never survive to see BB10 on the playbook
    Don't worry about bb10 on the pb little carpet crab! If I find you worry about seeing your next birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    10-04-13 01:44 PM
    Don't worry about bb10 on the pb little carpet crab! If I find you worry about seeing your next birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give him a break, his but* on fire, he's bored, going blind, growing gloves, just kind of "windging" this day.......

c
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-04-13 01:48 PM
    Give him a break, his but* on fire, he's bored, going blind, growing gloves, just kind of "windging" this day.......

c
    Ok then, but he shouldn't buy google products then?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    10-04-13 01:51 PM
    ONLY if he isn't using them as the Manufacurer intended............

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-04-13 01:58 PM
    But the TV insisted that I need it, right this second.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 02:59 PM
    But the TV insisted that I need it, right this second.
    I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! If I ever get off this boat without being sunk by an iceberg, I am going to lock myself in a dark room with a fishing rod, a bucket of water, a fridge ful of food, a popcorn machine and a six month supply of happy juice. I am not coming out for three days until its all gone..........mmmmmmmmm.......... Just need the mericans to come out of bankruptcy so that we can afford to put some petrol in these planes and I can come home. I blame that damn cenator of a cat!
    Cynycl, dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 03:12 PM
    I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! If I ever get off this boat without being sunk by an iceberg, I am going to lock myself in a dark room with a fishing rod, a bucket of water, a fridge ful of food, a popcorn machine and a six month supply of happy juice. I am not coming out for three days until its all gone..........mmmmmmmmm.......... Just need the mericans to come out of bankruptcy so that we can afford to put some petrol in these planes and I can come home. I blame that damn cenator of a cat!
    Well you'll have to wait for the merican government to turn the lights back on first. Currently the sign reads

Sorry we are closed, please come again. And I think the sign is sponsored by Coca Cola.
    10-04-13 03:25 PM
    Well you'll have to wait for the merican government to turn the lights back on first. Currently the sign reads

Sorry we are closed, please come again. And I think the sign is sponsored by Coca Cola.
    Meanwhile I'm at the mercy of the icebergs just cause we cant afford the petrol for my plane?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 03:29 PM
    Meanwhile I'm at the mercy of the icebergs just cause we cant afford the petrol for my plane?
    Just hop a berg, they all make there way to Floriduh eventually.
    10-04-13 03:31 PM
    Just hop a berg, they all make there way to Floriduh eventually.
    Very funny! You knows I'm scareds of them iceybergs!
    10-04-13 03:40 PM
    Very funny! You knows I'm scareds of them iceybergs!
    That's why you should hop on the next one that comes by and then you will be part of it. You know ..... one with the berg. You'll be all very Zen and chit.

Then all the silly folk, too silly to actually sail on a ship, will be cowering in fear of you, the Lepraberg in their silly boats.................like you are now.

I also heard that it's better if you get tanked first
    10-04-13 03:46 PM
    That's why you should hop on the next one that comes by and then you will be part of it. You know ..... one with the berg. You'll be all very Zen and chit.

Then all the silly folk, too silly to actually sail on a ship, will be cowering in fear of you, the Lepraberg in their silly boats.................like you are now.

I also heard that it's better if you get tanked first
    Its ok I'll just sit here quietly in y room.......the little unwanted unloved useless green gnome. sounds of rubber door flap being zipped shut.........
    10-04-13 03:59 PM
    At the rate I'm accumulating medical conditions, I'll never survive to see BB10 on the playbook
    Don't worry baby, none of us will see bb10 on the PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-04-13 05:41 PM
    We are approaching the best form of government...NONE!! Yes boys and girls (cats, leprechauns, dragons, babies and all) we are getting a glimpse of what our founding fathers, all Brits BTW, had in mind. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    10-04-13 10:11 PM
    Life could be worse..
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-dont-ask.jpg  
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    10-04-13 10:15 PM
    Its ok I'll just sit here quietly in y room.......the little unwanted unloved useless green gnome. sounds of rubber door flap being zipped shut.........
    I love you * muah muah *
    feel better ?

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    10-05-13 02:29 AM
    Life could be worse..
    Easy for you to say when your one of the toilet rolls! Think about me!!!!!!!!! I'm the tube.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-05-13 06:48 AM
    Easy for you to say when your one of the toilet rolls! Think about me!!!!!!!!! I'm the tube.
    Could have been the missing paper!!
    10-05-13 07:08 AM
    Could have been the missing paper!!
    Don't need paper cause I can't write but it's the being naked that worries me!
    10-05-13 08:48 AM
    I love you * muah muah *
    feel better ?

Watch out for that voodoo spell

Love this tune, RIP Ironman
    10-05-13 08:52 AM
    Watch out for that voodoo spell

Love this tune, RIP Ironman
    when I go up I prefer to listen to this, amongst other things. Depends on the stress level at the time?

10-05-13 01:09 PM
    when I go up I prefer to listen to this, amongst other things. Depends on the stress level at the time?

Aren't you a romantic one

10-05-13 03:02 PM
    Or if it gets really hairy then this!

Carl Estes likes this.
    10-05-13 03:36 PM
    I will bet that the Captain of this aircraft was a newly promoted squadron leader and was eating a cheese ham and pickle sandwich when this was taken?? ? ??????? I didn't think anyone caught it?

Carl Estes likes this.
    10-05-13 05:10 PM
    Or if it gets really hairy then this!

Didn't one of your jet videos the other day start with this?
    10-05-13 07:33 PM
8,949 ... 137138139140141 ...