i was under the impression all Canadian vessels are made of Pykrete (as are their aircraft?)....
    There you go with them complexicated words again?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 06:18 AM
    There you go with them complexicated words again?
    That's not a "complificatifiable" word, that's its name.
    Look it up. Looking at its composition, you might even feel somewhat related...
    (ducks for all the points coming my way)
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-21-13 06:27 AM
    That's not a "complificatifiable" word, that's its name.
    Look it up. Looking at its composition, you might even feel somewhat related...
    (ducks for all the points coming my way)
    The duck won't help you dutchie, he can't even help himself! Oh 50 points by the way!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 06:40 AM
    The duck won't help you dutchie, he can't even help himself!
    That's why I used the plural "ducks"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-21-13 06:45 AM
    That's why I used the plural "ducks"
    Na na ne na na! I have plural ducks as well you know? Well not with me here on the boat they're at home. I only have frozen ducks here on the boat and they lack conversation I find. Anyway have another 50 points! because I'm in a good mood?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 06:58 AM
    Stupid google play -_-

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    09-21-13 07:42 AM
    And............................I'm back....................

I have avoided this site.....i only have a playbook and a bbphone....not the newfangled z10s, or b10s or q10s or r10s.I have one that works....I've already been fkd over by Thor re: the playbook....and updates....so I only come back now and then to see if there is progress...lol....stupid me...its Blackberry...of course there is no progress

My wife got a call from Telus yesterday offering to move her from BBY to the new Apple phone....
    I just heard about BBry's Crash and Burn on the news...so i had to come and see the 'carnage' for myself....Oh the humanity...lol

Geeze I hate to say I (we) told you so (the die hard...blackberry forever fans) ....but..............WE TOLD YOU SO!........Wake up ...Smell the Coffee....

The exit is .................................................> that way........and for those that believe there is still hope....the band is playing "Nearer my god to thee" on the Aft Deck.....if you're not going to be using the LifeBoats please step aside and allow those that wish to live to do so...

All that I ask is that Thor go down with the ship!

Regards
    Haven't you heard? Its all the media's fault. Them and the I-diot spies that say mean things about Rimberry
    09-21-13 08:00 AM
    Haven't you heard? Its all the media's fault. Them and the I-diot spies that say mean things about Rimberry
    Eist suas leanbh! 50 pointi!
    09-21-13 08:11 AM
    Eist suas leanbh! 50 pointi!
    Who's making all the noise and waking me up? No wonder ppl think I am a raisin....no beauty sleep...
    Cynycl, FF22, cmdr_dan and 1 others like this.
    09-21-13 09:06 AM
    And............................I'm back....................

I have avoided this site.....i only have a playbook and a bbphone....not the newfangled z10s, or b10s or q10s or r10s.I have one that works....I've already been fkd over by Thor re: the playbook....and updates....so I only come back now and then to see if there is progress...lol....stupid me...its Blackberry...of course there is no progress

My wife got a call from Telus yesterday offering to move her from BBY to the new Apple phone....
    I just heard about BBry's Crash and Burn on the news...so i had to come and see the 'carnage' for myself....Oh the humanity...lol

Geeze I hate to say I (we) told you so (the die hard...blackberry forever fans) ....but..............WE TOLD YOU SO!........Wake up ...Smell the Coffee....

The exit is .................................................> that way........and for those that believe there is still hope....the band is playing "Nearer my god to thee" on the Aft Deck.....if you're not going to be using the LifeBoats please step aside and allow those that wish to live to do so...

All that I ask is that Thor go down with the ship!

Regards
    What a comedy of errors. Think of all the sales lost from PB fiasco. Why would you not have BB10 developed so it didn't need 2 gb? It's TH's fault pure and simple.
    Cynycl, FF22 and cmdr_dan like this.
    09-21-13 09:11 AM
    What a comedy of errors. Think of all the sales lost from PB fiasco. Why would you not have BB10 developed so it didn't need 2 gb? It's TH's fault pure and simple.
    Oh I'm sure he had lots of help
    09-21-13 09:21 AM
    Oh I'm sure he had lots of help
    I helped?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 10:23 AM
    I helped?

Posted via CB10
    Oh, sure, pushing that damn wheelbarrow around with Thor's incredibly portable dumb tablet - great publicity. Or maybe you were just pushing dumb Thor around!
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    09-21-13 10:57 AM
    I helped?

Posted via CB10
    Stupid gnome bought 8 PlayBook and BlackBerry suddenly think they have the market for BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 10:58 AM
    Stupid gnome bought 8 PlayBook and BlackBerry suddenly think they have the market for BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    Oh god when did the pb get bb10????? There goes my beloved Ferrari?

This is not fair and it's all your fault stupid cat!

500 points!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 11:08 AM
    ps I'm in a good mood so make that 750 points!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 11:09 AM
    Oh god when did the pb get bb10????? There goes my beloved Ferrari?

This is not fair and it's all your fault stupid cat!

500 points!

Posted via CB10
    The pb will never get BB10 as they couldn't fit 2Gb of stuff into a 1Gb package without having a hideous bump on the back of the pb.....

Your Ferrari is long gone, however. The queen seized it for not paying taxes on all the money Obama has been giving you.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-21-13 11:47 AM
    The pb will never get BB10 as they couldn't fit 2Gb of stuff into a 1Gb package without having a hideous bump on the back of the pb.....

Your Ferrari is long gone, however. The queen seized it for not paying taxes on all the money Obama has been giving you.
    Incorrect my little avatar changing person on "THE LIST". Tax laws in the UK don't apply if you work outside the UK for longer than 6 months. My contract is 9 months! Na Na ne Na na!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 12:03 PM
    ps still in a good mood so 750 points!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 12:04 PM
    ps still in a good mood so 750 points!

Posted via CB10
    Awww shucks (there is another corn reference for you)!! I was hoping to be the first kid on the block to earn one kilopoint.... Jiffy, I am a little disappointed in you.....
    09-21-13 12:20 PM
    Incorrect my little avatar changing person on "THE LIST". Tax laws in the UK don't apply if you work outside the UK for longer than 6 months. My contract is 9 months! Na Na ne Na na!

Posted via CB10
    Contract went out the window when you became a 'merican. Your car is now a present for her great grandson...... Maybe it's payback for what us 'mericans did to someone else named George....
    09-21-13 12:27 PM
    Awww shucks (there is another corn reference for you)!! I was hoping to be the first kid on the block to earn one kilopoint.... Jiffy, I am a little disappointed in you.....
    Joint the queue!
    09-21-13 01:35 PM
    Contract went out the window when you became a 'merican. Your car is now a present for her great grandson...... Maybe it's payback for what us 'mericans did to someone else named George....
    What you did to George Formby was I agree unforgivable?
    09-21-13 01:36 PM
    What you did to George Formby was I agree unforgivable?
    I had to look up your George Formby. It was the BBC that banned him, not us 'mericans. Somehow in all of that, the Crown Sovereign saw fit to honor him as OBE.....

Thanks for the history tour! The only Formby I knew of made products for finishing wood.
    09-21-13 02:14 PM
    ps I'm in a good mood so make that 750 points!

Posted via CB10
    You ought to congratulate your doctor for getting the prescription right this time.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-21-13 06:32 PM
8,949 ... 113114115116117 ...