Who's side are you on anyway ?
    The side that wins! Just playing both lines until there is a clear winner..........

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-20-13 03:11 PM
    That's side >
    That's the right side...

c
    09-20-13 03:12 PM
    Hey, you got the version from Jim Dandy and Black Oak Arkansas?

c
    Found it!

Here is the lead vocalist:
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CGEQ9QEwCw

c
    Cynycl likes this.
    09-20-13 03:13 PM
    That's the right side...

c
    Only if you are on this side of the screen
    09-20-13 03:14 PM
    That's the right side...

c
    Silly dragon dressed up as a gnome! I'm facing the other way?
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    09-20-13 03:15 PM
    The side that wins! Just playing both lines until there is a clear winner..........

C
    Are you part Italian or part French ?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-20-13 03:15 PM
    Silly dragon dressed up as a gnome! I'm facing the other way?
    So you a lefty, eh? Then turn around and all will be good!
    Once I find my "Transmorgrifier" I am going back to my "old self" to low to the ground.
    c
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    09-20-13 03:26 PM
    No he's kanaidiun so he's both of those with a bit of British thrown in?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    09-20-13 03:28 PM
    Not sure, gotta think on this one, and my identity, evidently, SOM wants his market share back on the Leper/Gnome thing........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-20-13 03:28 PM
    Once I find my "Transmorgrifier" I am going back to my "old self" to low to the ground.
    c
    You got lovely eyes though?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-20-13 03:29 PM
    No he's kanaidiun so he's both of those with a bit of British thrown in?
    Hey, I might admit to the "Kanaidian" part, if I was, but a bit of British thrown in? I think not, have you not noticed that our aircraft are not made of wood and cloth????

c
    09-20-13 03:30 PM
    You got lovely eyes though?
    Hey, save that for the Cowboy.........

I'm not a pushover...

c
    09-20-13 03:31 PM
    Not sure, gotta think on this one, and my identity, evidently, SOM wants his market share back on the Leper/Gnome thing........

c
    Listen dragon pretending to be a gnomy thing. I am a very magical leprechaun who can't be interfered with. I am not a GNOME!!!!!!!!!! for gods sake!!!!!!!

100 points!
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    09-20-13 03:32 PM
    Hey, I might admit to the "Kanaidian" part, if I was, but a bit of British thrown in? I think not, have you not noticed that our aircraft are not made of wood and cloth????

c
    But everyone is kanaidiun on here?

ps I noticed that about your aircraft? I also noticed they are crap?
    Cynycl likes this.
    09-20-13 03:35 PM
    But everyone is kanaidiun on here?

ps I noticed that about your aircraft? I also noticed they are crap?
    You should see the Kanadiun ones. Does your cruise ship have a window in the hull, you may be able to make a few out in shallow waters if the paper mache hasn't broken down in the salt water yet.
    09-20-13 03:42 PM
    c
    That transmorgifier freaks me out and gives me the heeby geebies. Makes me want my blankie
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-20-13 03:43 PM
    That transmorgifier freaks me out and gives me the heeby geebies. Makes me want my blankie
    I'll give you the heeby geebies you crap machine!
    Attached Thumbnails Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread-funny-irish-leprechaun-computer-virus-email-1.jpg  
    Cynycl, Hirazi Blue and Carl Estes like this.
    09-20-13 03:56 PM
    See you made me look up Olestra. You know us duck don't know those there big words!
    The ex-lax ingredient in potato chips - you can't stopped eating them and you can stop .................
    Last edited by F2; 09-20-13 at 05:17 PM.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-20-13 05:00 PM
    Nice of you to find a song in his native tongue.
    Speaking of native tongue, what ever happened to LexLuthor????
    09-20-13 05:11 PM
    Not sure If I'm winning, or losing..........
    Don't make a bit 'o difference, the more "stuff" I have, I figure I'm "winning".......

c
    He's keeping a list, checking it twice, whether Carl's been naughty or more naughty!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-20-13 05:13 PM
    I don't have the heart for this - I think SOM is heading toward another infarction!
    09-20-13 05:18 PM
    I don't have the heart for this - I think SOM is heading toward another infarction!
    Not if he stop talking to me
    09-20-13 09:08 PM
    Speaking of native tongue, what ever happened to LexLuthor????
    And............................I'm back....................

I have avoided this site.....i only have a playbook and a bbphone....not the newfangled z10s, or b10s or q10s or r10s.I have one that works....I've already been fkd over by Thor re: the playbook....and updates....so I only come back now and then to see if there is progress...lol....stupid me...its Blackberry...of course there is no progress

My wife got a call from Telus yesterday offering to move her from BBY to the new Apple phone....
    I just heard about BBry's Crash and Burn on the news...so i had to come and see the 'carnage' for myself....Oh the humanity...lol

Geeze I hate to say I (we) told you so (the die hard...blackberry forever fans) ....but..............WE TOLD YOU SO!........Wake up ...Smell the Coffee....

The exit is .................................................> that way........and for those that believe there is still hope....the band is playing "Nearer my god to thee" on the Aft Deck.....if you're not going to be using the LifeBoats please step aside and allow those that wish to live to do so...

All that I ask is that Thor go down with the ship!

Regards
    09-20-13 11:06 PM
    And............................I'm back....................

I have avoided this site.....i only have a playbook and a bbphone....not the newfangled z10s, or b10s or q10s or r10s.I have one that works....I've already been fkd over by Thor re: the playbook....and updates....so I only come back now and then to see if there is progress...lol....stupid me...its Blackberry...of course there is no progress

My wife got a call from Telus yesterday offering to move her from BBY to the new Apple phone....
    I just heard about BBry's Crash and Burn on the news...so i had to come and see the 'carnage' for myself....Oh the humanity...lol

Geeze I hate to say I (we) told you so (the die hard...blackberry forever fans) ....but..............WE TOLD YOU SO!........Wake up ...Smell the Coffee....

The exit is .................................................> that way........and for those that believe there is still hope....the band is playing "Nearer my god to thee" on the Aft Deck.....if you're not going to be using the LifeBoats please step aside and allow those that wish to live to do so...

All that I ask is that Thor go down with the ship!

Regards
    Well, at least you came back with a SPLASH! Jump in the (salt) water's fine if not a bit chilly!

You did see that BB superbly enhanced the PB's bridge function, right. BBM but nothing else. I think this is the bridge from the Titanic.
    09-20-13 11:36 PM
    You should see the Kanadiun ones. Does your cruise ship have a window in the hull, you may be able to make a few out in shallow waters if the paper mache hasn't broken down in the salt water yet.
    i was under the impression all Canadian vessels are made of Pykrete (as are their aircraft?)....
    09-21-13 03:52 AM
8,949 ... 112113114115116 ...