That would be SDM..................stunt double man.

Where is the cranky old coot anyway? On his way back to Key West for the rodeo?
    I think so. He and the Cowboy are absent this day?

Inquiring minds don't want to know.......

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-12-13 03:33 PM
    Ahhhh, I see he is once again................BOM.

Banned old man.

Whad I miss this time?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-12-13 03:33 PM

Banned old man.

Whad I miss this time?
    I dunno.........
    missed it.
    SOM and Cowboy have a little "spat"........?

POPCORN withdrawl and he went Mel Gibson.........?

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    09-12-13 03:40 PM

Banned old man.

Whad I miss this time?
    Ok, I will stand in for SOM, I'll take the abuse, allthough I am not quite as "entertaining" as him, but I will try to fill his pointy little hat.

C
    09-12-13 03:45 PM
    Ok, I will stand in for SOM, I'll take the abuse, allthough I am not quite as "entertaining" as him, but I will try to fill his pointy little hat.

C
    And after I stayed up all last night working on my gnome jokes. Well tomorrow is Friday the 13th, something freaky could be coming.
    09-12-13 03:56 PM
    And after I stayed up all last night working on my gnome jokes. Well tomorrow is Friday the 13th, something freaky could be coming.
    He must have know someone who know someone to audit the mod that banned him? Hehehehehehehehe I kid I kid Mr Moderator. Now that you banned him I need an outlet.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-12-13 06:48 PM
    He must have know someone who know someone to audit the mod that banned him? Hehehehehehehehe I kid I kid Mr Moderator. Now that you banned him I need an outlet.
    carl offered to be his stunt double
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-12-13 07:30 PM
    carl offered to be his stunt double
    The avatar might be a fire breathing dragon, he's got nothing on that flaming gnome, the Irish Yosemith Sam.
    09-12-13 07:57 PM
    I do wish that CB did not close off Private Messages to The Banned. But I guess they can't log in????
    09-12-13 08:10 PM
    I thought he need a few days to be transfer to mainland.
    09-12-13 09:18 PM
    I thought he need a few days to be transfer to mainland.
    What was it that put him in the penalty box- high sticking , boarding, ?.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-12-13 09:36 PM
    I do wish that CB did not close off Private Messages to The Banned. But I guess they can't log in????
    Do we know if he is banned banned, or just temporarily banned (suspended )? To my way of thinking, there should be a way for the mods to inform others.... As ambassador, do you have any insight that you can share with us?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-12-13 10:33 PM
    Who knows, that old man love to rant, it could be a number of things he said. Not everyone can tolerate his sense of humor. God knows in the world of Internet whose sensitive souls he had insulted.
    FF22, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    09-12-13 10:34 PM
    Do we know if he is banned banned, or just temporarily banned (suspended )? To my way of thinking, there should be a way for the mods to inform others.... As ambassador, do you have any insight that you can share with us?
    I don't know anymore than you do about banning/infractions/etc.
    cmdr_dan likes this.
    09-13-13 12:54 AM
    His new custom user rank at least is highly original
    Seriously: here's hoping, he'll return soon...
    09-13-13 03:01 AM
    It had to be a misconduct penalty, possibly even a major penalty and he may have to go meet with Mr. Shanahan in New York.
    09-13-13 09:16 AM
    It had to be a misconduct penalty, possibly even a major penalty and he may have to go meet with Mr. Shanahan in New York.
    Trying to cover up those first 3 hairs huh?
    Sorry, did not get to post office this weekend, will get your Chromcast "thingy" posted and send tracking number to you. Get out your calendar!!!

c
    09-16-13 08:35 AM
    Sorry, did not get to post office this weekend, will get your Chromcast "thingy" posted and send tracking number to you. Get out your calendar!!!

c
    Did you guys here September 18 BlackBerry announcement in Malaysia. I bet it's the return of sad_old_man!!!
    09-16-13 08:55 AM
    Did you guys here September 18 BlackBerry announcement in Malaysia. I bet it's the return of sad_old_man!!!
    Bet that's one "promise" they keep!

c
    09-16-13 09:05 AM

c
    Thanks Carl. No rush. Google seems to be dragging their feet taking this thing out of beta and without the ability to stream many forms of media in Chrome browser, I'm getting all the use out of the one I have that can be had.

Wish they would release the final sdk.
    09-16-13 01:04 PM
    Thanks Carl. No rush. Google seems to be dragging their feet taking this thing out of beta and without the ability to stream many forms of media in Chrome browser, I'm getting all the use out of the one I have that can be had.

Wish they would release the final sdk.
    You do know you can stream the local media from your pc to it. Just throw the path into the url bar.....

SDK YES!!!!!!!

c
    09-16-13 01:25 PM
    You do know you can stream the local media from your pc to it. Just throw the path into the url bar.....

SDK YES!!!!!!!

c
    Yep, but it is limited. Many video formats don't play and chrome starts to download the file rather than play it. No biggie but I sure liked it better when the app that let VLC player handle the codecs was working. Still works fine for some streaming and we'll have to wait and see what they allow to happen down the road.
    09-16-13 01:46 PM
    Yep, but it is limited. Many video formats don't play and chrome starts to download the file rather than play it. No biggie but I sure liked it better when the app that let VLC player handle the codecs was working. Still works fine for some streaming and we'll have to wait and see what they allow to happen down the road.
    "A bit hectic these days for me are". Will get this posted tomorrow at the latest.

c

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-17-13 08:32 AM
    "A bit hectic these days for me are". Will get this posted tomorrow at the latest.

c

c
    No worries Carl. Whenever is fine.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-17-13 09:38 AM
    WTH its kinda dead around here! I about fell asleep catching up on all of the post.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-18-13 10:17 AM
8,949 ... 105106107108109 ...