You know they say no brains no headaches.
    You were frozen at the time, so that may have helped. Sort of a suspended animation type thing, like Walt Disney? Remember where SOM was hanging out before -- Disney World? He confused you with Donald and wanted to experiment with you!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    09-03-13 10:12 AM
    You were frozen at the time, so that may have helped. Sort of a suspended animation type thing, like Walt Disney? Remember where SOM was hanging out before -- Disney World? He confused you with Donald and wanted to experiment with you!
    Ok bear you just stepped over the line! I'm now officially going to tell Ahab about you and he's not a happy person at the best of times? I might also tell him that your real name is Moby? Ha what about them onions then? That will get him uptight!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-03-13 12:29 PM
    Ok bear you just stepped over the line! I'm now officially going to tell Ahab about you and he's not a happy person at the best of times? I might also tell him that your real name is Moby? Ha what about them onions then? That will get him uptight!
    Onions make me cry. I like " what about them apples"
    I know shut up duck!
    09-03-13 12:45 PM
    I know shut up duck!
    Smart arse?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-03-13 12:47 PM
    You drew a line in the water? How is that working for you? Who is "bear" anyway? We have tasty onions here near wonderful Walla Walla Washington :-)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 01:29 PM
    I know shut up duck!
    We have good apples here too!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    09-03-13 01:30 PM
    You drew a line in the water? How is that working for you? Who is "bear" anyway? We have tasty onions here near wonderful Walla Walla Washington :-)
    Ok so you need some dental work? I still like you but I'm not stupid? I know a bear when I see one!
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-03-13 01:34 PM
    Ok so you need some dental work? I still like you but I'm not stupid? I know a bear when I see one!
    You must be cornfused!! Speaking of corn, has the USN trained you in the fine arts of popcorn making yet?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 01:43 PM
    You must be cornfused!! Speaking of corn, has the USN trained you in the fine arts of popcorn making yet?
    They have more popcorn on this boat than I've ever seen in my life. The problem being that certain crew members are what you could only describe as WEIRD!!! !!!!!!!!! Especially those in the kitchen! Aaaaaaahhhhhh its just dawned on me!!!!!!!!!! This is not reality? I'm stuck in a rerun of the Stephen Seagull film? The cook looks just like him. As soon as Ahab slows down I'll go fishing I think?
    09-03-13 01:56 PM
    They have more popcorn on this boat than I've ever seen in my life. The problem being that certain crew members are what you could only describe as WEIRD!!! !!!!!!!!! Especially those in the kitchen! Aaaaaaahhhhhh its just dawned on me!!!!!!!!!! This is not reality? I'm stuck in a rerun of the Stephen Seagull film? The cook looks just like him. As soon as Ahab slows down I'll go fishing I think?
    Just chill out and look for some "bear necessities!" Baloo to your rescue!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-03-13 02:09 PM
    Just chill out and look for some "bear necessities!" Baloo to your rescue!
    See I nuw yu wuz a bear type thingy? Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-03-13 02:14 PM
    See I nuw yu wuz a bear type thingy? Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
    Gnaw way! I just play one in the movies! BTW, Walt died in the filming of that movie
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 02:19 PM
    Gnaw way! I just play one in the movies! BTW, Walt died in the filming of that movie
    That's photo must be just before then? You don't look very well there?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-03-13 02:29 PM
    That's photo must be just before then? You don't look very well there?
    That ain't Walt in the photo! He died and we finished the movie while they put him in the deep freeze.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 02:32 PM
    That ain't Walt in the photo! He died and we finished the movie while they put him in the deep freeze.
    Oh sorry?
    cmdr_dan likes this.
    09-03-13 02:34 PM
    Ahem ahem ?

sent from my Blackberry Porche using my fingers
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 02:37 PM
    Ahem ahem ?

Bad cough you got there? Can I recommend a perfect treatment for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cmdr_dan likes this.
    09-03-13 02:41 PM
    Oh sorry?
    You didn't know that about Walt? He is cryogenically frozen waiting for science to find a cure for what killed him... Hope he ain't freezer-burned!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 02:41 PM
    Bad cough you got there? Can I recommend a perfect treatment for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are my treatment ?

sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 02:42 PM
    He got into Walt's leftover pain meds!!!!!!!!!!!

C
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    09-03-13 02:44 PM
    You didn't know that about Walt? He is cryogenically frozen waiting for science to find a cure for what killed him... Hope he ain't freezer-burned!
    I did know that but in my world it won't help him?

The only cause of death in my world is "lack of breath"!!!!!!!!

Nothing else! They can bring him back but he still won't be breathing!
    cmdr_dan likes this.
    09-03-13 02:45 PM
    I did know that but in my world it won't help him?

The only cause of death in my world is "lack of breath"!!!!!!!!

Nothing else! They can bring him back but he still won't be breathing!
    I agree with you there! They did the same thing with Ted Williams a few years ago. Stoopid people! I can't imagine what it would be like to even come back years later and see how much things have changed. Walt's been gone for 46 years now; can't imagine that anything has changed.....
    09-03-13 02:48 PM
    Hey, I just noticed, you have a way with transposing the Question Mark (?), and the Exclaimation Mark (!).

In the above quoted post, you transposed the exclaimation and the question mark. Exclaimation for a statement/point, and a question mark for a wait for it...............a question!
    See how it is supposed to work?

Is this why you still have not graduated from POPCORN University, wait for it...........?

C
    cmdr_dan and FF22 like this.
    09-03-13 02:50 PM
    You are my treatment ?

Noooo Mowgli! Don't! She'll ruin you!
    09-03-13 02:50 PM
    Hey, I just noticed, you have a way with transposing the Question Mark (?), and the Exclaimation Mark (!).

In the above quoted post, you transposed the exclaimation and the question mark. Exclaimation for a statement/point, and a question mark for a wait for it...............a question!
    See how it is supposed to work?

Is this why you still have not graduated from POPCORN University, wait for it...........?

C
    That's how the teenagers talk? Converse in all question form? Or he's got the six fingers on his right hand that have a life on it's own?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-03-13 02:52 PM
8,949 ... 9091929394 ...