The Dragon from the band Rush. Their "mascot".

Which list? The good one???? Or the "Black List"????
    Have to be careful, painkillers starting to kick in...........

c
    I could make you forget your pain?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-28-13 02:20 PM
    I could make you forget your pain?

Right now, my real pain is my foot. (hence the meds). The "mental" pain is an interloper from a customer that is causing the real anguish.
    I'll give you his name and coordinates, but you have to make it look like an accident............and delete this trail from the interwebs.....
    Can you make a "droning" look like an accident????????
    Then payment will be sent:

A POPCORN making video........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 02:27 PM
    Right now, my real pain is my foot. (hence the meds). The "mental" pain is an interloper from a customer that is causing the real anguish.
    I'll give you his name and coordinates, but you have to make it look like an accident............and delete this trail from the interwebs.....
    Can you make a "droning" look like an accident????????
    Then payment will be sent:

A POPCORN making video........

c
    Everything that happens as a result of something with wings is an accident. It's just that pilots make it look good! Anything that happens with a drone is a pure accident!!!!!!!!!! Your quite safe.

Now how can you have mental pain???? Come on here let's get real dude?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-28-13 02:36 PM
    I stand corrected, the brain does not feel pain, it only makes you focus on the cause.

'Cause this guy should not be in the position he is in. Corporate "pollytix"......

Now, back to the Droning EULA, terms and conditions ya know............

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 02:42 PM
    I stand corrected, the brain does not feel pain, it only makes you focus on the cause.

'Cause this guy should not be in the position he is in. Corporate "pollytix"......

Now, back to the Droning EULA, terms and conditions ya know............

c
    Ok No 1. You have to tell me what that damned avatar is????????????
    08-28-13 02:45 PM
    Ok No 1. You have to tell me what that damned avatar is????????????
    It's a Dragon, mystical creature of many a tale (tail?).

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 02:58 PM

c
    No I've seen that film with the little boy and the dragon and the dragons invisible?

Strike 1

So onto No 2. Which way is my beloved Flodira from here?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-28-13 03:14 PM
    No I've seen that film with the little boy and the dragon and the dragons invisible?

Strike 1

How to Train Your Dragon? Never saw it. Not all of us are invisible, how would we strike terror and fear in the hearts of the brave?

Uh oh.

Keep walking East until you feel you feet get wet, then STOP. Take three steps backwards, turn around and there you go, looking at Flodira.

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 03:35 PM
    How to Train Your Dragon? Never saw it. Not all of us are invisible, how would we strike terror and fear in the hearts of the brave?

Uh oh.

Keep walking East until you feel you feet get wet, then STOP. Take three steps backwards, turn around and there you go, looking at Flodira.

c
    Mmmmmmmm now that might just be slightly tricky as I'm on a moving island.

Strike 2

And for your last and final chance to win tonight's jackpot of a full drone strike with weapons of your choice you must answer the following question correctly!

No 3. How long is a piece of string?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-28-13 04:00 PM

Strike 2

And for your last and final chance to win tonight's jackpot of a full drone strike with weapons of your choice you must answer the following question correctly!

Go to the end of the Moving Island that is making bubbles. Look straight back and Floirda is that direction (toward the bright thingy in the sky).

Oh sh**

String does not possess length. Measuring it, defines the length for the string.

(I hope I hope I hope)

c
    08-28-13 04:14 PM
    Go to the end of the Moving Island that is making bubbles. Look straight back and Floirda is that direction (toward the bright thingy in the sky).

Oh sh**

String does not possess length. Measuring it, defines the length for the string.

(I hope I hope I hope)

c
    I would but it's dark outside?
    08-28-13 04:29 PM

c
    Kind of like a leprechaun, the dragon breathes fire, the leprechaun drinks fire water.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-28-13 04:41 PM

Oh sh**

(I hope I hope I hope)

c
    Awwww, Grasshopper...Strike 3....You're out!
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    08-28-13 05:17 PM

Strike 1

Flodira? You'll be lucky to find Africa from where you are!
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    08-28-13 05:19 PM
    I would but it's dark outside?
    Too far East. Sun be down for you. Didn't know you had overshot Flodira. Oh well, guess you will have to catch it on the next "go round".....

Damn, needed that Drone accident.......

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 05:35 PM
    I forgot my list so I'm starting a new one. If you don't tell me what that avatar is then your on the list! So there!
    Is your cellar still in one piece? What happen to the six foot mouse and the ducklings?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 06:18 PM

Strike 2

ANSWER: It's as long as you cut it. Ding Ding Ding. Did I win?? Hmmmm. Who should I bomb first....
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-28-13 06:54 PM
    ANSWER: It's as long as you cut it. Ding Ding Ding. Did I win?? Hmmmm. Who should I bomb first....
    You and Carl realize that the nsa has already keyed in on this thread. I will not mention the b word... (hold on, there's a knock at my door)
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-28-13 09:23 PM
    You and Carl realize that the nsa has already keyed in on this thread. I will not mention the b word... (hold on, there's a knock at my door)
    Not if we use our playbooks. All our thread through playbooks are highly encrypted with checkered board. So far it's impenetrable.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    08-28-13 09:47 PM
    Not if we use our playbooks. All our thread through playbooks are highly encrypted with checkered board. So far it's impenetrable.
    h ar d 2 tpe wht han cuf sssss.................
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    08-28-13 11:30 PM
    Is your cellar still in one piece? What happen to the six foot mouse and the ducklings?
    Don't know? I think they are but I'm enjoying a sea cruise in the med. You know sunbathing, bit of fishing, bit of swimming. Boats crap but what do you expect for what I paid for the cruise?
    08-29-13 07:00 AM
    Don't know i got diverted? Not seen the UK yet but I would think you'll have emptied my cellar by now? As long as you haven't eaten my ducks its ok, I like you cat but not that much that I'll let you eat my ducks! I think they are ok but I'm enjoying a well needed break after Flodira took its toll on me so I'm having a little sea cruise in the med. You know sunbathing, bit of fishing, bit of swimming. Boats crap but what do you expect for what I paid for the cruise?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-29-13 07:06 AM
    Don't know? I think they are but I'm enjoying a sea cruise in the med. You know sunbathing, bit of fishing, bit of swimming. Boats crap but what do you expect for what I paid for the cruise?
    08-29-13 07:07 AM
    Nuthing like paying to stay aboard a floating "Petri Dish".......

C
    08-29-13 09:00 AM
    HMS Pinafore?
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and FF22 like this.
    08-29-13 09:07 AM
8,949 ... 8384858687 ...